Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel is on snapchat!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaurenB
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:05 pm    Post subject: Daniel is on snapchat! Reply with quote

I follow Jessica Lee on instagram and she gave out his snapchat
Therealdbeast
jamiex112
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel is on snapchat! Reply with quote

LaurenB wrote:
Therealdbeast

But he hasn't posted on snapchat in over a week. We haven't heard from him since last Monday on Facebook :/
LaurenB
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel is on snapchat! Reply with quote

jamiex112 wrote:
LaurenB wrote:
Therealdbeast

But he hasn't posted on snapchat in over a week. We haven't heard from him since last Monday on Facebook :/

I know! After doing some more reading on The forums I watched the video of his snapchat. I really want this to continue. Haha
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel is on snapchat! Reply with quote

LaurenB wrote:
jamiex112 wrote:
LaurenB wrote:
Therealdbeast

I know! After doing some more reading on The forums I watched the video of his snapchat. I really want this to continue. Haha

For anyone who hasnt already, you can snapchat daniel and he will snap back.
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DB also has a facebook page for those of us who don't have snapchat. His name of FB is Daniel Barlow.
LaurenB
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Daniel is on snapchat! Reply with quote

mnbeeler wrote:
LaurenB wrote:
jamiex112 wrote:
LaurenB wrote:
Therealdbeast

For anyone who hasnt already, you can snapchat daniel and he will snap back.

I sent him a friend request and a message but I haven't gotten a reply yet. Patiently waiting.
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel is on snapchat! Reply with quote

LaurenB wrote:
I sent him a friend request and a message but I haven't gotten a reply yet. Patiently waiting.

it took him a couple of days to respond to my snaps. i snapped him on friday, amd he responded yesterday evening
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel is on snapchat! Reply with quote

mnbeeler wrote:
LaurenB wrote:

it took him a couple of days to respond to my snaps. i snapped him on friday, amd he responded yesterday evening

I'm so uncomfortable with snapchat lol but I really want to try snapping him. I'll have to work the courage up at some point.
LaurenB
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He just accepted my friend request on Facebook but not yet on snapchat. I was then able to watch his live video. He said he was gonna basically go ghost for a couple of weeks. So maybe sometime next week?
jamiex112
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaurenB wrote:
He just accepted my friend request on Facebook but not yet on snapchat. I was then able to watch his live video. He said he was gonna basically go ghost for a couple of weeks. So maybe sometime next week?

Yeah I feel like they gave us so much and it's just weird we haven't heard anything yet. Can't help but wonder why? Maybe leading up to something idk lol but I am so excited he got a snap, just impatient Smile wasn't watching in 2008 so this time I am ready!!!! Haha
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamiex112 wrote:

Yeah I feel like they gave us so much and it's just weird we haven't heard anything yet. Can't help but wonder why?

Well, from behind the scenes stuff (from what I've been told personally by someone involved, and what someone else involved has posted on their FB page), it sounds like the holdup has to do with some contracts needing to be finalized and they were waiting to see if this would actually get enough interest to officially go through with it.

Like, if nobody took notice of the return of Bree, it would just sort of end and be considered an anniversary thing.

But, since it's gotten over a million views, it sounds like they're moving forward for realsies now, so they need to get all their legal ducks in a row.
BusyAsABree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Daniel is on snapchat! Reply with quote

mnbeeler wrote:
LaurenB wrote:

Wait, he responded to you directly and individually? WHAT DID HE SAY?? I downloaded snapchat just to catch any Stories he might post but I didn't think of direct communication.
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel is on snapchat! Reply with quote

BusyAsABree wrote:
mnbeeler wrote:
LaurenB wrote:

Wait, he responded to you directly and individually? WHAT DID HE SAY?? I downloaded snapchat just to catch any Stories he might post but I didn't think of direct communication.

Direct comm. He said thank you, that he was taking time to work out all of the clues we've given him. And that he needed time
werewolfbitevictim
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel is on snapchat! Reply with quote

mnbeeler wrote:
BusyAsABree wrote:
mnbeeler wrote:
LaurenB wrote:

Direct comm. He said thank you, that he was taking time to work out all of the clues we've given him. And that he needed time

I NEED SNAPCHAT NOW OMG!
jamiex112
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:
jamiex112 wrote:

Yeah I feel like they gave us so much and it's just weird we haven't heard anything yet. Can't help but wonder why?

Well, from behind the scenes stuff (from what I've been told personally by someone involved, and what someone else involved has posted on their FB page), it sounds like the holdup has to do with some contracts needing to be finalized and they were waiting to see if this would actually get enough interest to officially go through with it.

Like, if nobody took notice of the return of Bree, it would just sort of end and be considered an anniversary thing.

But, since it's gotten over a million views, it sounds like they're moving forward for realsies now, so they need to get all their legal ducks in a row.

AH I saw this on another page too, thank you for clarifying!!! Makes a lot of sense, and exciting that we might get more than a mini reboot Smile I'm excited for whatever happens!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: