Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reed? Sarah? Maggie?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
$wagdaddyLuke
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reed? Sarah? Maggie? Reply with quote

So what's the deal? Obviously Sarah is still a factor but what about Reed and Maggie? Are they and the Resistance series retconned out?

Last edited by $wagdaddyLuke on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Resistance is still canon per Jenni's post here. I imagine all of these characters and their whereabouts will be addressed, though it's hard to say how much will actually be answered. They've already begun to hint at what may have happened to Jonas in the years since the Resistance finale, and since Maggie was taken along with him, it's a safe bet that we're going to be looking into what happened to her, as well. As for Reed, it could really go either way, or anywhere in between. We know he went to find Daniel at the end of that finale, but it's likely they haven't had any contact in a long time, based on what Daniel said about not knowing where anyone is except for Emma. Reed was only involved in all this for a short while, so he could've easily decided to peace out and try to get back to his normal life. (Same kind of thing goes for Jennie, though she was definitely involved for longer.)

It'll be really interesting to see how Sarah is involved, or at least how they address what she did. There was next to no time in-show to see other characters processing what Sarah did, so that's an important thread to tie up here, and crucial to figuring out what happened to Jonas. And since I've mentioned pretty much everyone who hasn't shown up in the new series yet, here, I'll add that Taylor and Spencer will definitely have to be mentioned, as well - Taylor especially, given her sister's role in all this.

Sorry this was kind of a long response to a short question. May have gotten a bit sidetracked!
$wagdaddyLuke
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well about Reed, in the Resistance finale at the end he met Daniel so clearly something happened there, also not sure if Misfits is canon or not but in it Taylor mentioned Daniel and Reed working together so...
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$wagdaddyLuke wrote:
... also not sure if Misfits is canon...

"Cabal: Misfits" from the Mage character sheet might clue us in to that, maybe...

'vote 'mute in '16!
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure "Misfits" isn't canon, but I noticed that "Cabal: Misfits", too. So they might decide to use some elements of it somehow. We do know that Spencer is supposed to be involved, so we'll see.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, "Reality Hacker" stood out to me, so, with the combination of those two, maybe they are "hacking" some non- canon reality into our canon reality; )

'vote 'mute in '16!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: