Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cymatic
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I want to know is what the heck "de-viled" means? Is it just an eggcorn of "defiled" or something else? Come on Johnny, spill it.

FYI: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggcorn
derbygirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
The popular Singer Maryann Manson

ROTFLMAO!!! I'm gonna listen to some "Maryann" Manson now and smoke and sacrifice some babies.

Dude, you're a crackpot! Laughing
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's spelling things wrong on purpose, just like he wrote "jennifer simpson" instead of Jessica in another post, just like he's claiming that LG15 is a ripoff of 10TIHAY, he's just being a joker, or a troll, depending on how you look at it. I appreciate the light relief to be honest Laughing
derbygirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA yes I guess it is kinda funny. Very Happy
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
JerseyJohnny wrote:
Unmistakably Christian, the special ceremony is probably her confirmation or baptism, or maybe she is having the laying on of hands.

We have already established that Bree is not Christian. She has said so herself in an e-mail conversation via YT to Virgina Heffernan. So Christianity is out.

Sorry, but that's impossible, as most of the other people posting on this board have said.

The facts are this:
1. Bree is VERY religious
2. Bree is to keep pure
3. Bree has a Bible on her desk
4. Bree is not allowed to date Daniel (she sneaks out)
5. Bree is going to be in a ceremony that her parents know about
6. Bree goes to Christian camp
7. Bree's parents are Christians

Those are the facts from the videos. If Bree were not a Christian, she wouldn't be so religious. I know some people are joking around calling her a "Satanist" or "Thelemiac" and stuff, but those are the Trolls and the Shills, trying to throw off innocent people like you.

The fact is, if you just look how she looks, she's a pure young teenage girl. In Satanism and Thelemiasm they woudln't have such a thing, they either sacrifice their virgins or they de-vile or de-flower them. Also, she has the appearance and dress code of a Christian. She wears modest clothes, even a modest bathing suit to go swimming. She has no pearcings or tattoos. She doesn't say swear words, she doesn't smoke or drink or watch bad movies in the movie theaters.

Also, she's homeschooled, you know who homeschools their kids the most? Christians. If she was a Satanist or Thelimiac like others say, she'd be in Pubic School, where she'd be more comfortable because they teach Homosexuality, Abortions, Evolution, and all sorts of anti-Christian stuff. Why would her parents not send her there if they were Satanic?

If she was a Satanist, she's swear and drink and smoke, and do drugs. She would also be whore-ish, dressing like a Slutt. If you ever see the "Gothic" girls nowadays, that's what she'd look like, those are the daughters of satanists and thelemiacs. The popular Singer Maryann Manson made the look popular about 5 years ago or so, and Satanist kids took it as their own.

I'm sorry you've been so fooled, bud. The fact is that she is a Fundamentalist Christian, as some have pointed out they even know her Church is the Plymouth New England Brethrens Church. That's Ultra-Fundamentlist Christian.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this, and why you ever believed she is a Satanist, LOLMAO!!!

Try for more subtlety next time. You get a B- for effort.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
krosork
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That alone is enough proof to show that she is Thelema (it says LG15 [star] THELEMA, although Thelema is written in another language. it's covered in other topics...) . Also, last time i checked, Christians don't worship Aliester Crowley. They worship Jesus.

She's Thelema. Get over it.

now go outside and dance or something, you've suddenly got hundreds of hours of free time.
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krosork wrote:

That alone is enough proof to show that she is Thelema (it says LG15 [star] THELEMA, although Thelema is written in another language. it's covered in other topics...) . Also, last time i checked, Christians don't worship Aliester Crowley. They worship Jesus.

She's Thelema. Get over it.

now go outside and dance or something, you've suddenly got hundreds of hours of free time.

Just because you put a star and some characters from a fake Satanic language next to her name doesn't means she's into Satanism.

If she's so Satanic/Thelamic/WHATEVER, then why doesn't she act like it? Why does she act like a Christian instead?

Let's see you answer that one mr. smarty guy.
Hriliu
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, 20 years ago I met reverend Moses from Children of God. He thought about himself as about christian. I doubt orthodox Bischop from my city would agree with this. If I declare myself a Sikh, start to wear a funy headdress, doas this make me a sikh? Thelemites accept Liber L vel Legis, and live in accordance with Thelemic principles. Is this the case in this story?

93 93/93

B.
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

JerseyJohnny wrote:

Sorry, but that's impossible, as most of the other people posting on this board have said.

Just a suggestion. We're all posting our theories here. You don't shoot down anyone's theories, regardless of how silly you think they are. And, before you start posting theory as fact, you should research the issue. Bree has stated she is not Christian. Therefore, it's a given.

Not shooting down anyone's theories, just trying to sum up what the message board people have concluded so far, which is that Bree is either Mormon (LSD) or Christian.
Broken Kid wrote:

Quote:
The facts are this:
1. Bree is VERY religious
2. Bree is to keep pure
3. Bree has a Bible on her desk
4. Bree is not allowed to date Daniel (she sneaks out)
5. Bree is going to be in a ceremony that her parents know about
6. Bree goes to Christian camp
7. Bree's parents are Christians

1. Are you saying people of other religions aren't very religious?
2. How is this unique to Christianity? Muslim faiths, for example, don't allow premarital sex.
3. Are you aware that other faiths (LTS, Muslim, Jewish) use elements of the Bible? And we have yet to see a bible...so why do yo uassume this.
4. Why is this related to religion at all? Plenty of non-religious people have strict parents.
5. Why is this a fact of Christianity?
6. WRONG. Never stated it was a Christian camp.
7. WRONG. Never stated.

Here are my answers by the numbers:
1. People of other religions are very religious but in weird, non-Christian ways. Bree acts more Christian, she's not a Jew or a Muslim, because she doesn't wear weird clothes. She's not a Satanist or Witchcraft person, because she doesn't wear robes and other Satanic garments. She's not a Hindu because she has no Dot on her head. So Bree is very religious but in a Normal, Christian way.
2. True that other people don't allow pre-marital sex but I have ruled them out based on what I described above in answer #1.
3. Yes, others use ELEMENTS of the Bible, but not the whole Bible. We have seen the Bible in at least two of Cassie's Clues and on Bree's Desk in her room.
4. That's not true, non-religious people are not strict, otherwise they'd be religious. Atheists allow their daughters to have sex in their homes, they even buy Profalactics and Contraceptions for their daughters. I've read articles by atheists who claim this. Satanists and Witches like to practice what they call "Blood Sugar Sex Magicke", it is ritual Sex in their convent (a group of 13 witches) followed by a sacrafice of a virgin or a babie.
5. Because Christianity has ceremonies and they always inform the parents, nothing is done secretly like a Cult or Convent of Witches might do, as you're implying.
6. Doesn't Daniel state that he hates Christian camp because they try to convert him? Satanists don't try to convert anyone, neither do witchcraft-practicers.
7. If Bree's parents are not Christians then why are they raising her to be a Christian? Personally, I think they're LSD (Mormon), but that's close enough to Fundementlist Christianity.

Broken Kid wrote:

Quote:
Those are the facts from the videos. If Bree were not a Christian, she wouldn't be so religious.

This statement proves you know very little about any religious beliefs outside of Christianity. People of other faiths are "very religious". Silly to say that a Muslim or Jew or Buddhist is not very religious.

Quote:
Also, she has the appearance and dress code of a Christian. She wears modest clothes, even a modest bathing suit to go swimming. She has no pearcings or tattoos. She doesn't say swear words, she doesn't smoke or drink or watch bad movies in the movie theaters.

Again, nothing to do with Christianity, but rather strict parents. Look at the dress that women of Muslim faiths are required to wear, and tell me that's not conservative! Geesh.

See, you're making my point for me. "Very Religious" people of other faiths always dress weird. Not "conservetive" - but WEIRD. You look at what a Muslim woman wears to swim and tell me that's not WEIRD. SHEESH
Broken Kid wrote:

Quote:
The popular Singer Maryann Manson made the look popular about 5 years ago or so, and Satanist kids took it as their own.

Do a few web searches before posting so you don't sound so silly. Marilyn Manson.

OK, I Googled this and it seems you're right, Marilyn Manson. I didn't think it was right because if I'm not mistaken there is a competing Gothic singer named Marilyn Munster.
Broken Kid wrote:

Quote:
I'm sorry you've been so fooled, bud. The fact is that she is a Fundamentalist Christian, as some have pointed out they even know her Church is the Plymouth New England Brethrens Church. That's Ultra-Fundamentlist Christian.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this, and why you ever believed she is a Satanist, LOLMAO!!!

No one ever said Satanist. Again, read the posts and the related links before posting. And again, do not state your theories or other theories as facts. Especially when you can't back it up with anything based on the videos we're actually talking about.

I appreciate your theories. I was just trying to share information posted many times: she is not Christian. There is no debate in this, as she said it herself.

Well, if you're not a Christian and not a member of the other official religions in the world, you're either then a Atheist or Satanist/Witch. Obviously if you know bree has a "religion" you know she's not Atheist, so you must bethinking she's an Satanist or Witch (same thing).

I appreceate your theories too, but you can share info posted many times and so can I. So there is a debate in this if you believe that the info posted many times is wrong or incorrect, or even not right.

Anyway, I think it's clear to most of us that she is most likely a Morman or Fundementlist Christian.
asenath
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Satanists and Witches like to practice what they call "Blood Sugar Sex Magicke", it is ritual Sex in their convent (a group of 13 witches) followed by a sacrafice of a virgin or a babie.

UM, that's the title of a Red Hot Chili Peppers album, not a ritual. There is such a thing as sex magick, but I can't say anything about that either way since I don't know enough to say. Also, it's spelled "baby".

...As for the rest of your claims, I'm not even going there. You're pretty ridiculous. At least you're an interesting troll, I'll say that much.
Hriliu
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if anyone of you know avoutany criminal activity, like killing people or sacrificing the children, please inform police or FBI. In 1990 (or that was 1989). Scotland Yard made very big investigation about this,. No one evidence for supportibg such theories was found. Such things are just urban legends.

93 93/93

B.
asenath
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hriliu wrote:

if anyone of you know avoutany criminal activity, like killing people or sacrificing the children, please inform police or FBI. In 1990 (or that was 1989). Scotland Yard made very big investigation about this,. No one evidence for supportibg such theories was found. Such things are just urban legends.

93 93/93

B.

Just to let you know ahead of time (since you appear to be new, at least newer than I), this jerseyjohnny guy is a big joke. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously, since I'm almost completely positive even he doesn't believe this stuff. I think this is just his idea of fun, to go and randomly post comments with completely ridiculous lies.
kateycat18
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I have been reading these forums (lurking for a while) I've never been tempted to post until Jersey John started spouting shocking idiocy. I spend A LOT of time on the internet and I can honestly say that I have NEVER come in contact with stupidity and ignorance of this intensity.

Are you for real? You're post above is stereotypical, insensitive and offensive to just about every religious group with the exception of Christians, though I suspect any self respecting Christian would be embarrased to be associated with your assinine statements.

I have yet to see a post from you that ISN'T offensive, let alone makes sense!

Anyone who wants a good laugh, read through JJ's posts. I'm sure if he responds to this it will be colorful considering he called another member of this board an f%$ing c-word. Classy. I hope you don't pretend to call yourself a Christian since you seem to be so into the theory that only Christians are"normal."
Hriliu
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asenath wrote:
Hriliu wrote:

93 93/93

B.

Just to let you know ahead of time (since you appear to be new, at least newer than I), this jerseyjohnny guy is a big joke. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously, since I'm almost completely positive even he doesn't believe this stuff. I think this is just his idea of fun, to go and randomly post comments with completely ridiculous lies.

I understand you, but we don't live in a perfect world. If you repeat lie hundred times, then people can start that believe in this. Dont forget that some people in other parts of the world, Alaura and Genesis from themusic band Psychic Tv, had to leave their home and move to USA. Just because such lies.

93 93/93

B.
kateycat18
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um....what's with the 93?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: