Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
asenath
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kateycat18 wrote:
Um....what's with the 93?

It's explained here:
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=482
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the whole Jessica Simpson topic was funny (Or even the Kiss Me Kate thing), but this whole stereotyping of Christians, occultists, Witches, and satanists is taking a sharp left into troll territory.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Anyway, I think it's clear to most of us that she is most likely a Morman or Fundementlist Christian.

The consensus is you're a complete idiot. You're posting such idiocy in an attempt to amuse small-minded people. But here's the thing: humor is not based on idiocy. If you want to be funny, at least be intelligent about it.

The far, far, far scarier concept is you're serious. If that's true, you have much bigger problems than just your personality disorder.
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Anyway, I think it's clear to most of us that she is most likely a Morman or Fundementlist Christian.

I think the misspell on MORMON shows enough.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
asenath
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Maybe the whole Jessica Simpson topic was funny (Or even the Kiss Me Kate thing), but this whole stereotyping of Christians, occultists, Witches, and satanists is taking a sharp left into troll territory.

I agree. He goes too far with some of this stuff. Although, Maryann Manson was pretty funny.
jagee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
It explains the homeschooling, the strictness of her parents, and that they don't want her de-viled by Daniel, who they call "Beast", which is Christian for "Anti-Christ". Very interesting stuff!

Also, when I was a kid I was in Christian School. You wouldn't believe what they used to teach us Bible stories - Yes, none other than HAND PUPPETS!!! And what does Brie always have in her room, always lying around and always using them? HAND PUPPETS!

Unmistakably Christian, the special ceremony is probably her confirmation or baptism, or maybe she is having the laying on of hands.

When I first started watching I would agree with that, but her clothing did not match. Plus having a computer in her room alone with the door closed took that tought away for me. (This was before I knew it was fake, but begining to believe it was scripted when Daniel talked more than a few grunts. He can't act for beans. Sorry, "Daniel" it's true, you suck at acting, but I bet you're a really swell guy. And it was the Creators who hired you. <shrug>
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asenath wrote:
Mirage wrote:

I agree. He goes too far with some of this stuff. Although, Maryann Manson was pretty funny.

I hear ya. Is it possible to be amused, angry, and fustrated all at the same time? Laughing
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
asenath wrote:
Mirage wrote:

I hear ya. Is it possible to be amused, angry, and fustrated all at the same time? Laughing

Ahh well. JJ, stick with the amusing Jessica Simpson stuff and not with the insulting religions thing, mmkay? Wink

JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Mirage wrote:
asenath wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Ahh well. JJ, stick with the amusing Jessica Simpson stuff and not with the insulting religions thing, mmkay? Wink

Hey Mirage, is your avatar a moving picture of a Thai Whore about to perform oral sex on Crowley???
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Mirage wrote:
asenath wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Hey Mirage, is your avatar a moving picture of a Thai Whore about to perform oral sex on Crowley???

Aww, are you angry you're not getting a rise out of me anymore? Twisted Evil

Is your avatar a self portrait?
krosork
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
krosork wrote:

That alone is enough proof to show that she is Thelema (it says LG15 [star] THELEMA, although Thelema is written in another language. it's covered in other topics...) . Also, last time i checked, Christians don't worship Aliester Crowley. They worship Jesus.

She's Thelema. Get over it.

now go outside and dance or something, you've suddenly got hundreds of hours of free time.

Just because you put a star and some characters from a fake Satanic language next to her name doesn't means she's into Satanism.

If she's so Satanic/Thelamic/WHATEVER, then why doesn't she act like it? Why does she act like a Christian instead?

Let's see you answer that one mr. smarty guy.

How would she be acting like a christian? Listening to Relient K instead of the other generic pop music she puts in her videos? Praising Jesus and openly bashing other religions (such as Satanism, a perfectly respectable religion looked down upon by christians)?

The star and 'some characters' (characters that mean thelema) prove it only because she is the one who put them there. Why else would she put that on there? What you're proposing would be similar to having a muslim blog, and putting the star of david on your logo.

I'm restraining my personal opinion on christians, so if you find this offensive, deal with it. I'm sticking to an intellegent debate as much as I possibly can right now, and I propose you return the favor.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJ is only happy when he's pissing people off...so that's why he posts such idiotic things, to try and bother people.

But he's probably getting angry that it's not working, aren't you, sweetie?
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

No, I'm not angry, and I never wanted to get a rise out of you or anyone. I don't know why you would even think anything like that. I asked a simple question, I don't see how it could have been taken as something "angry". I don't even see how my quesiton could get a rise out of anyone. I was just curious. So what is your avatar? Is she Thai or is she a whore of a different nationality? Mexican maybe? I only assume the man is Alexter Crowley because it has to do with the theme of Lovelygirl15.

As for my avatar, it's not a self-portrait, although I WISH it were!!! No, that's Cousin Eddie, on his land outside of Las Vegas, welcoming Clark Griswold and his family for a visit and a barbecue!!! That guy has the LIFE!!!
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Mirage wrote:

No, I'm not angry, and I never wanted to get a rise out of you or anyone. I don't know why you would even think anything like that. I asked a simple question, I don't see how it could have been taken as something "angry". I don't even see how my quesiton could get a rise out of anyone. I was just curious. So what is your avatar? Is she Thai or is she a whore of a different nationality? Mexican maybe? I only assume the man is Alexter Crowley because it has to do with the theme of Lovelygirl15.

As for my avatar, it's not a self-portrait, although I WISH it were!!! No, that's Cousin Eddie, on his land outside of Las Vegas, welcoming Clark Griswold and his family for a visit and a barbecue!!! That guy has the LIFE!!!

You're so sweet, Johnny! I love how you just assume the girl in my avatar is a whore. That really is the cutest thing. You must have a lot of girlfriends in real life with that suave attitude.

You're awesome, Johnny. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

I forgot to ask what your avatar has to do with the theme of LonelyGirl15. I'm all ears!

Last edited by Mirage on Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krosork wrote:

How would she be acting like a christian? Listening to Relient K instead of the other generic pop music she puts in her videos? Praising Jesus and openly bashing other religions (such as Satanism, a perfectly respectable religion looked down upon by christians)?

The star and 'some characters' (characters that mean thelema) prove it only because she is the one who put them there. Why else would she put that on there? What you're proposing would be similar to having a muslim blog, and putting the star of david on your logo.

I'm restraining my personal opinion on christians, so if you find this offensive, deal with it. I'm sticking to an intellegent debate as much as I possibly can right now, and I propose you return the favor.

Hey krosrok!!! Nice pick up on the Relient K, I didn't notice that she's listening to Relient K in her videos! I can tell you're into the Christian Rock scene from your name, "krosrok" (Cross Rock). I also didn't pick up on where she praises Jesus and bashes Satanism, but again, good pickup! you should post the links for us so we can check out those clues for ourselves!

I agree what you're saying about the stars and characters in this series, because it did come out already that Lonleygirl15 is produced by professional paid actors in Hollywood, so all the stars and characters are ficticious. I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say about having a Muslim blog with a Star of Daniel on it, though.

Hey, you don't have to restrain your opinion on Christians with me, I happen to like Christians. I understand that as a Christian you don't want to be boastful by sharing you opinion on Christians, but it would be fine with me, bud, so no I don't find it offensive. Very Happy

And I do enjoy sticking to intelligent debate, so let's see if our intelligent debate that we've started can get everone else to join in and debate, intelligentally!!!

Thanks for the back-up and great evidence, dude!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: