Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joyride13? Hmmm...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammy214
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Joyride13? Hmmm... Reply with quote

Well, before, one of Lonelygirl15's vids on youtube had 'Joyride13' singing Only Hope by Mandy Moore. It said that Joyride13 is her friend and take deep thought into her singing. Did the creators add her in the beginning to make LG15 sound more real. But now that video is erased. But, I remember at the beginning of the vid she wrote," Do you believe in angels?" and at the end gave Joyride13 youtube profile url address and stuff. Hint perhaps? I dont know, Manybe Joyride13 is part of it somehow, maybe she asked for them to take their vid to show, I dont know, what do you think? Do you remember seeing that vid? Confused
Astrantia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wondered at the time if Joyride was another girl from an acting/singing agency that had been signed up and were also trying to get her some air time. Who knows.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Joyride13? Hmmm... Reply with quote

Sammy214 wrote:
Well, before, one of Lonelygirl15's vids on youtube had 'Joyride13' singing Only Hope by Mandy Moore. It said that Joyride13 is her friend and take deep thought into her singing. Did the creators add her in the beginning to make LG15 sound more real. But now that video is erased. But, I remember at the beginning of the vid she wrote," Do you believe in angels?" and at the end gave Joyride13 youtube profile url address and stuff. Hint perhaps? I dont know, Manybe Joyride13 is part of it somehow, maybe she asked for them to take their vid to show, I dont know, what do you think? Do you remember seeing that vid? Confused

Yes, I saw that video but it seems to have disappeared. It's quite interesting how that was on there. Anyhow, she's a good singer and it doesn't seem like she's acting or whatever.
Sammy214
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, it said that she was lg15's friend, but everyone knows lg15 is not real. Might be a clue...maybe.
heh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joyride13 is a friend of IoneIygirl15, who I think is actually a boy. A lot of people got suckered into it (me!). The funny thing is that no one is really upset because Joyride13 is ridiculously talented.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh wrote:
Joyride13 is a friend of IoneIygirl15, who I think is actually a boy. A lot of people got suckered into it (me!). The funny thing is that no one is really upset because Joyride13 is ridiculously talented.

Hmm..thanks for pointing that out. Didn't even notice that. Anyhow, whoever Joyride13's friend is, he/she doesn't seem like a very nice person.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: