Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are Bree and Cassie the same person?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jenlight,
Cassie is a part of the LG15 series. She was mentioned in two of Bree's videos.
'cassieiswatching' is a username on YouTube who made some videos. These videos (as the Creators claim) are not part of their storyline.
Daniel
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there's a lot of debate about whether or not cassieiswatching is part of LG15 canon. But if it is, perhaps those videos were made by Bree when she was in her "Cassie" persona. It would explain how Cassie knew all these places Bree had been. It still begs the question of how she got out of the house and drove to these places. Maybe "Frank" brought her there? Just a thought.
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching these videos, I get the impression that they could be one in the same:

Everyone Hates Cassie

They Keep Attacking Cassie

Canon or not, the context of the sound bytes and such makes me think the connection of Bree/Cassie is too close for it to make sense any other way.
Katie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bree "doesnt remember" about cassie
producers "arent responsible" for the CiW vids.

of course they arent claiming responsibility. when they were made and posted they werent the producers, they were the alter ego....cassie.

have you ever seen a movie called identity? In that movie the character is played by the tasty looking John Cusack. but when that character is confronted with the reality that he has spilt personalities they show him a mirror and hes a fat bald guy. COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED.

In "Daniel Crossed the Line" at 0:40 bree says "I didnt exist" because at the time, she was cassie. bree wasnt picked on because noone knew she was there.

In "Daniel Responds" daniel says "theres so much more that you dont see, that you dont know"

and yeah. I think the dirty feet mean something
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: