Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is Cassie?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you think Cassie is?
Cassie is a friend Bree used to hang out with. Cassie went away after Bree's religion scared her off.
47%
 47%  [ 41 ]
Cassie is Bree's imaginary friend or alternate personality. Cassie is not real, and is a charactor that only lives inside of Bree's mind.
52%
 52%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 87

nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Who is Cassie? Reply with quote

Just a poll to see what people are thinking. One vote per person please.

A lot of people view Cassie as either being made up inside the mind of Bree, therefore being Bree's alternate personality or an imaginary friend.
The other option is that Cassie is a real person that used to hang out with Bree while she was at a real school instead of homeschooling. Cassie stopped hanging out with Bree after she didn't go to school anymore and mostly because her religion scared her away.
heh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I chose the Sybil option, only because that would be far cooler. I hadn't even considered that option until reading the comments on lg15.com home page for the latest video. DID often happens to help people cope with moments of distress, which would allow the Creators to fully explore the details of that mysterious part of Bree's life.

If it's the case, the Creators can go in a lot of crazy directions with this plot, and I like the thought of having my mind blown by this storyline.

So, Creators, please make sweet, innocent Bree as crazy as you can imagine. We love it.
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Cassie is some sort of ghosty thingy.

She seems to be controlling Frank to do things for her, as he lost the bible page, and his shoes were covered in dirt etc. So I guess that he's planting the clues. If Cassie were Bree then she wouldn't need Frank to do things for her. It's kind of hard to follow the Frank stuff, it's all over the place, I'm going to go insane as well Shocked

Thanks for watching as I fall.
brokenxrules
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gah... i totally think that cassie is brees imaginary friend... thats why bree had all this talk about it being ok to have imaginary friends and make random people up. bree asked daniel about her because she honestly thinks cassie is REAL. she is oblivious to what REALLY is going on!
allysa
seventeenkitties
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ack, it's exactly 50-50, 23-23. Personally, I think Cassie was always a ghost spirit, although only Bree can see her. So, she's basically an imaginary friend, although she's partially real.
ahcapella
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never even thought of the "alternate personality" angle. I like it though; the creepier and more psychotic Bree can become, the more it appeals to me. People were mean to timid Bree in school, so mean that she went a bit bonkers and created Cassie, the evil personality who doesn't take crap from anybody.[/quote]
rebeccakelleher
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: WHO IS CASSIE?? Reply with quote

What if Bree is the alternative personality and Cassie is the one who is real?
lonelyfake15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: cassie question mark Reply with quote

yes who the heck is cassie?? how many times has she been mentioned in bree's vids?? and who is cassieiswatching on you tube that is freaking me out!

oh and hello i'm new!! Laughing
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: cassie question mark Reply with quote

lonelyfake15 wrote:
yes who the heck is cassie?? how many times has she been mentioned in bree's vids?? and who is cassieiswatching on you tube that is freaking me out!

Hello New.

Cassie was mentioned in two videos, I think... Sorry you missed the whole cassieiswatching craze. It seems to have fizzled out, even if there's still a little activity left in it. There's a forum here for CiW. http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=80, if you're interested.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: WHO IS CASSIE?? Reply with quote

rebeccakelleher wrote:
What if Bree is the alternative personality and Cassie is the one who is real?

That's a possibility that I had never considered. Very interesting....
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassie is not important to the story in my opinion. I don't know why people speculate all sorts of stuff about her. The last time Bree mentioned will be the very last. She said it just so people would stop wondering who she is and thinking she is important to the story

That's just my opinion
lonelyfake15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: cassie question mark Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
lonelyfake15 wrote:

Hello New.

Cassie was mentioned in two videos, I think... Sorry you missed the whole cassieiswatching craze. It seems to have fizzled out, even if there's still a little activity left in it. There's a forum here for CiW. http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=80, if you're interested.

'mute

lol thanks

New!! Smile
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my take on Cassie. She's a ghost. She was trying to help Bree, because she was once in Bree's position and The Order killed her. Cassie could've died years and years ago for all we know, but showed up when Bree moved into town to help her out. That's why Daniel didn't know her, if she was alive she could be much older than him, but she died when she was probably 16 or something. So that's why Bree thought she was in Daniel's class (or grade), because she looked his age. And Bree was the only one who could see her. Maybe Bree shut her out or got too involved in her religion, so Cassie knew she couldn't help her. Or maybe her spirit is bound to the school, maybe she was killed there, so when Bree went back to home school, she couldn't contact her anymore. This all made more sense in my head, but I think ya'll get my point. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: