Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flowers in video 41 were a clue!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pogal34
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Flowers in video 41 were a clue! Reply with quote

After watching the latest video and doing a quick bit of reasearch on everyones favourite tool, wikipedia, there is no doubt that the flowers around the entrance to Brees house in the " who is this eposide" must be lotus flowers.

Lotus flowers seem to carry some importantce to the people who follow the dendera faith. im not exactly sure what it is but i ll try and find out more.

This also proves that really anything we see could be a clue. I no we already knew that but this really re enforces the point
derbygirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link please?

Also, I thought (order of) denderah wasn't a real faith, per se. MAybe I misunderstood? Confused
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lotus flowers, yes, were prominent in egyptian symbolism. If you look at the decorative motifs embedded within faddish Orientalism (Egypt and Ottomon themes, not Chinese and Japanese themes) strain of the Art Nouveau Movement, you will see many, many stylized flowers described as lotuses.

I'll bet Bree's parents have a lot of Mucha prints. Wink
pogal34
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hathor_temple

i think your right, its not specifficaly a religion but i think this is a major part of it
lee101goku
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

her religion is really wierd
foolslovehermits
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lee101goku wrote:

As pointed out elsewhere her religion is a Hollywood creation. It is little more than an amalgamation of a few key words and images thrown together haphazardly. There is little to no substance behind any of it except what is imbued by the viewers who are looking for signs and meaning in everything.

I find the entire process of dissection that's going on to be hilarious, particularly the abundance of misinformation regarding occult matters. These videos have about as much to do with Thelema as it's actually practiced as tree slugs have to do with architecture.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, you've obviously missed a lot of the posts, then. Thanks for dropping by to condescend and judge us, though! Very Happy
Alee8386
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

foolslovehermits wrote:
lee101goku wrote:

As pointed out elsewhere her religion is a Hollywood creation. It is little more than an amalgamation of a few key words and images thrown together haphazardly. There is little to no substance behind any of it except what is imbued by the viewers who are looking for signs and meaning in everything.

I find the entire process of dissection that's going on to be hilarious, particularly the abundance of misinformation regarding occult matters. These videos have about as much to do with Thelema as it's actually practiced as tree slugs have to do with architecture.

We're just having fun. No reason to be mean about it. Whether it be true or not. Sad I hope your day is lovely.
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Huh, you've obviously missed a lot of the posts, then. Thanks for dropping by to condescend and judge us, though! Very Happy

No...no he hasn't
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alee8386 wrote:
We're just having fun. No reason to be mean about it. Whether it be true or not. Sad I hope your day is lovely.

You have to realize how insulting many of these posts have been to thelemites. It's no wonder that people get irritated.
Alee8386
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannhaus wrote:
Alee8386 wrote:

You have to realize how insulting many of these posts have been to thelemites. It's no wonder that people get irritated.

Yes, I'm sorry for that, I do see how this can all be insulting. I'm a far left liberal and just watching FOX "news" for 5 minutes will drive me crazy. Laughing
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your avatar, allee...off topic, sorry.
Alee8386
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I love your avatar, allee...off topic, sorry.

LOL! HOLY CRAP! I WAS GOING TO SAY THE SAME THING TO YOU! LOL! I looooove that movie, and thats my favorite clip! LOL! Thank you, and yes, sorry, off topic again....
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alee8386 wrote:
tannhaus wrote:
Alee8386 wrote:

Yes, I'm sorry for that, I do see how this can all be insulting. I'm a far left liberal and just watching FOX "news" for 5 minutes will drive me crazy. Laughing

Liberals!!!!! That's who is brainwashing her...they're trying to get Bree to 'cut n run' from Daniel but we all know if Bree leaves there will be a civil war in Daniel's pants. Effin' liberals!
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacksAndDouches wrote:
Liberals!!!!! That's who is brainwashing her...they're trying to get Bree to 'cut n run' from Daniel but we all know if Bree leaves there will be a civil war in Daniel's pants. Effin' liberals!

Yeah, but if they stay the course, Daniel will be taking it up the butt from everyone else in town Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: