Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Stand Up" (10/6/2006)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keevy06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Possum!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMOBo0f1hfE is the original video the video response came from

I suggest you watch it before you start critisizing the cause.

All it is saying is that a bunch of world leaders came together in 2000 and said they were going to end world poverty by 2015, this guy (renetto) is wanting people to stand-up on Oct 15 to remind the leaders of their promise... he's wanting to put public pressure on the nation's leaders, to say.. 'we're watching you and we know what you have promissed, don't let us down!'

I like it
Midd
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this video in or out of Jess' charecter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQSh_9-NUQg
jill2009
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's talking about the G8 summit in Reykjavik. Check out the movie The Girl in the Cafe if you want to know a bit more about this. It's pretty good.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jill2009 wrote:
CDegeyter wrote:
I find it amazing that people would actually think that if you forgive debt to a country (that the country isnt paying on anyway) that suddenly all of the kids will be fed. I never realized that numbers written down in a book were so important.

Particularly when it's part of a Structural Adjustment Program.

I NEED to major in poli sci and get informed...

<<<---Poli Sci major. Woooo! Sorry about that; it's late and I'm getting a little wonky.

curiousGeorge wrote:
I hope that Mesh and the gang did get paid, it's not like the project is generating a ton of money at this point.

No kidding! I'd be aching for some moolah at this point.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd be awesome if Bree had followed "you know what needs to be done" with "insurrectionary violence against the capitalist oppressor", and produced an AK-47 while chanting "do it!" Twisted Evil

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree and lonelygirl15 have the eyes - and they get people to click on URLs Smile - lets face it, this is a good thing - use it while you got it!

EDIT: (Which of course means it's totally out of character because we know Bree belongs to a religion that promotes virgin sacrifice Laughing )
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Whisper? Reply with quote

Is it me...or does Bree whisper something at the tail end of the video? I can't quite make it out with my speakers.
asenath
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midd wrote:

I think it's in character. If it were out character, then I'm assuming they wouldn't have shot it in Bree's "room".
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midd wrote:

I guess it could be in character, in a convoluted way. Maybe she had a "homeschool assignment"? That HSA site talks about students turning in assignments via internet videos or e-mail. Yeah, I know...grasping at straws. But, this video was out of left field.
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Whisper? Reply with quote

house wrote:
Is it me...or does Bree whisper something at the tail end of the video? I can't quite make it out with my speakers.

I swear to my mother's future grave (may she live to be a hundred!) that she's whispering "I buried Paul."

Nora looks around for somewhere to hide...
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's most definitely in character. She says I have something to talk to you about today, and for once it's not myself. As Bree has never talked about Jess before, and Jess has never been on camera (aside from those interviews in "our world") talking about Bree, the only one that has is Bree been on camera talking about Bree. A lot. So that's what was meant.
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Whisper? Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
house wrote:

I swear to my mother's future grave (may she live to be a hundred!) that she's whispering "I buried Paul."

LOL! Nice.
Inferno
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually just became aware of this series thru the public service announcement.

i am a big supporter of the cause and a girl in my humanities class made mention of it to me.

now i am hooked on all this lonelygirl madness!
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
It'd be awesome if Bree had followed "you know what needs to be done" with "insurrectionary violence against the capitalist oppressor", and produced an AK-47 while chanting "do it!" Twisted Evil

oh my god! i have been laughing for like the last 5 minutes because of that! i have this image of bree, purple monkey, owen, and thor standing, thrusting their guns high in the air yelling "do it! DO IT!!!!" now!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Keevy06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Whisper? Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
house wrote:

I Can't hear anything... after she says 'i'm still standing' I never hear her speak again...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: