Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Satanic Conspiracy? Within the Watchtower? Next on Geraldo!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kinj
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Looks like everyone is leaning toward Aleister thing (I am too actually) BUT I did find something on the net that I found kind of interesting and could also be an option. I went to yahoo and typed in Mayflower Denderah Enochian just as some keywords...well nothing came up BUT something came up about witchcraft most of it was about the Salem Witch Trials I couldnt really even get through that but then I found something a little different...Jehovahs Witnesses LOL! Or at least a sect...read or at least scan please:

In the Be Wise As Serpents book, chapter 1.11 discusses how the Satanism within the Illuminati and the Watchtower Society could be tracked by an understanding of Enochian magic. Readers may want to refer back to that chapter after reading this paragraph. The Illuminati operating within the Watchtower Society use the Enochian Language which has its own language and its own Enochian alphabet (letters in boxes). According to eyewitnesses who have left the J.W. part of the Illuminati, the Enochian alphabet is known and used as the cult language by those Illuminati operating in the high levels of the Watchtower Society. In other words, their ceremonies are done in this ritual Enochian language. Sir William Sinclair in the 16th century was one of those who introduced Enochian Magic to Scotland. The Scottish connection in the Watchtower Society is overpowering. Both the Russell and the Rutherford families came from Scotland as well as MacMillan and many other key eariy Watchtower leaders. From this it appears that the Scottish type of Illuminatism that created the early Watchtower Society has always practiced Enochian magic. Remember from the Be Wise As Serpents book that knowing the Watchtowers is the key to Enochian magic. The same type of winged-sun-disk that C.T. Russell used was also used on the ......... Magic. Two phrases that were popular among satanists who practiced Enochian Magic in Rumli's day were ‘Millennial Dawn and ‘Golden Age.’ The following are some of the Illuminati operating within the Watchtower Society today (names may be spelled incorrectly in some cases):

Chris family - Domelie family-Irish bloodline

Karrls - JW Overseer in Miami, FL Prince George McKee-Monroeville, AL Melers, or Myer-Jewish Satanic bloodline.

Sharon Russell - left the Illuminati, still a JW, worked with police showing ritual sites.

Princess Proud Swift - lived in Delaware, with the travel industry Jim Tifton-important WT official and elder in So. Calif. A secret Satanic serial murderer.

Walt family - Woomer family- The areas which have been identified as strong Satanic stronghold within the Watchtower religious empire are:

Southern California (cap. San Bernadino Valley), Florida, the Carribean, Scotland, Bethel Headquarters in Brooklyn, and various places in New York. I expect that this list of strongholds is very incomplete. According to an eye witness of the Illuminati within the Watchtower Society the following items can be ascertained:

· Some type of trauma based mind control is being used to create MPD and control children born into the Illuminati within the WF Society.

· The rank and file JWs have no awareness that the WT Society has a secret upper level of involvement. (Note, I identified this upper level in my chart explaining how religions are controlled by Satanism.)

· The Illuminati within the Jehovah’s Witnesses have a hidden agenda that is separate from the published goals of the WT Society, although they also support many of the goals of the Society.

http://www.light1998.com/The_satanic_bloodline/The_Russell_Bloodline.htm

What do you guys think??? Please let me know if I'm way off. Something stuck out to me about San Bernandino, Cali I swear I saw that somewhere involving LG15. Oh yeah...what's Bree's last name??? Do we know?
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read this:

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/crowley.htm

Edward Alexander (Aleister) Crowley was born October 12, 1875 in Leamington Spa, England. His parents were members of the Plymouth Brethren. He grew up with a biblical education and an equally thorough hatred of Christianity.

He attended Trinity College at Cambridge University, quitting just before completing his degree. Shortly thereafter he was introduced to George Cecil Jones, who was a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. The Golden Dawn was an occult society which taught magic, kabala, alchemy, tarot, astrology, and other hermetic subjects. It had many notable members including A. E. Waite, Dion Fortune, and W. B. Yeats. Crowley was initiated into the Golden Dawn in 1898. He advanced up rapidly through the grades. But in 1900 the order was shattered by schism, and Crowley left England to travel extensively throughout the East. There he learned and practiced the mental and physical disciplines of yoga, supplementing his knowledge of western-style ritual magick with the methods of Oriental mysticism.

In 1903, Crowley married Rose Kelly, and they went to Egypt on their honeymoon. After returning from Cairo in early 1904, Rose began entering trance states. She told him that the god Horus was trying to contact him. Crowley took Rose to the Boulak Museum and asked her to point out Horus to him. She passed several images of the god and led Aleister straight to a painted wooden funerary stele from the 26th dynasty, depicting Horus receiving a sacrifice from the deceased, a priest named Ankh-f-n-khonsu. Crowley was impressed by the fact that this piece was numbered 666 by the museum, the number which he had identified since childhood.

He began to listen to Rose, and at her direction, on three successive days beginning April 8, 1904, he entered his room and wrote down what he heard dictated from a shadowy presence behind him. The result was the three chapters of verse known as The Book of the Law.

In 1906 Crowley rejoined George Cecil Jones in England, and they set created a magical order to continue where the Golden Dawn had left off. They called this order the A.'. A.'. (Astrum Argentium or Silver Star).

In 1910 Crowley was contacted by Theodore Reuss, the head of an organization called the Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.). This group of high-ranking Freemasons claimed to have discovered the supreme secret of practical magick, which is taught in its highest degrees. Crowley joined, becoming a member of O.T.O. Crowley rewrote the rites of the O.T.O.

Crowley referred to himself as "The Beast" and indulged in every aspect of the occult and was obsessed with it. He was into every form of sexual perversion you can imagine. He also had various sexually transmitted diseases. Aleister Crowley died in Hastings, England on December 1, 1947. However, his teachings live on.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golden Dawn

or Order of the Morning Star

The Order of the Golden Dawn is a hermetic society whose members are taught the principles of occult science and the magic of Hermes.

The Golden Dawn System (Hermetic Order Of The Morning Star) is international with members and Temples around the world.

The Order is concerned with spiritual development, and its teachings are useful to anyone of any faith. However the Order does not require that members be of a particular religion, nor that they become members of any religion after initiation.

The Order was formulated in 1887 The order has had several names over the last century, making it hard to follow.

The three primary founders of the Order were Dr. William Robert Woodman, Dr. William Wynn Westcott and Samuel Liddell Macgregor Mathers. The first Temple formed by these three was located in London, England. This Temple began to provide initiations in 1888. Initiation was then, and is now, a pre-requisite for beginning the "real" work of spiritual development.

The Golden Dawn system is built on the Cabalistic Tree of Life. The whole grade structure of the Order is based on the Tree of Life. Sounds like the same thing as in Genesis.. huh?

Secrecy is necessary in that individual rights and privacy must at all times be maintained, especially since many members of the Order work in sensitive environments where public knowledge of their membership could cause problems. And the ones who protect are the law makers. It is not for privacy, it is for deception, power, and control.

They claim another important reason for secrecy, or so they say. It revolves around a Hermetic principle in which the alchemical process requires a closed container or to be "Hermetically Sealed." This is the symbolism of the circle in Satanism and witchcraft.

Now I believe this is where the Illuminati comes in. Some say this secret organization does not exist and died out long ago. There is a secret sect that has plans to establish one world government. All of these secret organizations, masons included are part of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: