Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 10/12/06 ceremony
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: The 10/12/06 ceremony Reply with quote

Idea

Tomorrow, if we are correct, Bree will have her big ceremony. How Lonegirl15 Inc. will manage such an event? I believe they can not afford to get 30 or 40 people on a set to shoot that and produce a video of the event. So most probably they will post a vid on the next day and say "ok, the ceremony went like...blahblahblah...".

If I were the Creators, i would post a call on this forum for all the fans in the LA area to come and join the ceremony and be in the video "in character" and shoot the whole thing! That would be real celebration and everybody would enjoy it. Can you think of a better way to please the fans?
CDegeyter
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

several times I have suspected that the creators were trying to set it up for people who follow the LG15 story to show up and be in one of the videos. This would explain why they needed actors with good improvisational skills. (they dont need it for the videos that can do a second take) Every time I think about it though I also think about the huge risk they would be taking.
1) someone could break character at the inappropriate moment. (I can see someone streaking across the sacred ceremony with a poker website logo on his back or some other place)
or
2) someone could take it too seriously and bring weapons or other violence to the event. (I can see someone pull out a knife and attack Lucy)
or
3) Just look at Frank's blog and see what the casual troll might do.
(At the height of the ceremony some a** may shout "Hey Bree let me violate your purity bond!")

Not saying it wont happen, but this will be a big risk.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that would definately be fun, but like ^ said...who knows what could happen. Some fans are just psychos..or can be =P

If the producers were going to do something like that, they would have to plan in advance...to be safe, that is.

Have 100 fans come out and be screened, one by one. Then put on a contract for a period of a week or so to do one video. That way if something bad happens, the fan would be under contract.

But I still think even if they took the precautions, someone would freak out if they saw Bree face to face. lol
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nooooo. Such things just don't happen. Have you ever been on a set? I mean in LA you can actually go on a shoot and no one behaves crazy. I've been to many TV shows and fans are just happy to be there and see the whole process. Most people in this world are actually normal people, with a brain and some sort of education. It's just nice to see and I'm 100% sure no one would jump on Jessica or something. Haters happen to live only on YT. In the real world they are just shy 13 year old mummy's boy. (with acne) Wink
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree that they mostly likely will deal with this by not filming the ceremony at all, just like the summer camp play. maybe daniel will try to get in and be excluded but be nearby (we hear chanting and stuff?), but no footage of the actual ceremony.

the intriguing concept of having LG15 fans show up to be the Order of Denderah as extras frightens me! too little control over the situation - imagine someone trying to make ciw-dead-drops during the ceremony, or even yelling out "crowley sucks ass" during a crucial incantation. really, if they needed extras, i'm sure they could find them among jessica's friends, etc.
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOMETHING's COMING!!!

new video, can't tell if it's from daniel or bree, nor can I see the full title. It says "Aleister Crowley" on the front page, right over a non-clickable link.

**EDITED**
on the front- I've been doing a ton of research about Aleister Crowley and Bree's ceremony. Weird stuff...

And yes, I popped it. Smile
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
CDegeyter
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Nooooo. Such things just don't happen. Have you ever been on a set? I mean in LA you can actually go on a shoot and no one behaves crazy. I've been to many TV shows and fans are just happy to be there and see the whole process. Most people in this world are actually normal people, with a brain and some sort of education. It's just nice to see and I'm 100% sure no one would jump on Jessica or something. Haters happen to live only on YT. In the real world they are just shy 13 year old mummy's boy. (with acne) Wink

But her main audience is said acne-ridded You-Tubers. I agree that people who go to open sets are for the most part polite and cooperative but they know it is fake and are almost never part of the actual filming. Dont you think that even with all of the publicity that this has gotten that someone out there is under the impression that this is not a game and will thus do whatever he can to save her? If you dont believe me just watch the window behind the prople doing the morning news shows like "Fox N Friends" and see how "Polite" and "normal" they act when they know they are on camera.
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum has gotten wickedly out of control lol.

Anyway she said she would be “too weak to post”, but she assured us she would be back in a few days. No looming death concerns there.

Good Luck Bree Very Happy
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ceremony won't be a video from Bree. Because she only has her webcam and probably not a video camera. Her dad had to ask Daniel to film the play for them. Also I guess Bree will be busy being in the ceremony to film anything. And plus she did say that she was “too weak to post”.

It has to be a video of Daniel stalking her there and sneaking in.

Or the videos will just be afterwards of them talking about what happened. But I hope not, that's kind of lame Confused.

DontHaveAClue wrote:

I think they would be crazy fans if they ever did film LG15 out in RL because of the whole believing Bree was real thing at the start and the ARGness of CiW.

It would be so awesome to have a massive fan ceremony! But it wouldn't be safe.

Thanks for watching as I fall.
anna_uk1990
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Bree will vlog everything about it, it's too risky to shoot a video with ordinary people from LA. If they actually decide to shoot a small clip of what the ceremony would be they would use real extras willing to do the job, not people who could "attack" the show somehow.

It would be great to get to see part of the ceremony though Razz
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't you being a little paranoid? I don't know...maybe I'm naive, but what kind of world do we live in? I feel rather safe in general, and when I don't it's because I watch TV too much. Have you ever met YT-like haters? No, because they do not exist in real! As for the CiW ARGness, people involved in this game (I'm one of them) are rather nice people actually (you got to love anagrams and codes and audio-processing...). What kind of risk are you all talking about? You really think someone would show up to make a bloody mess of the whole thing? Shows are shot in public every single day in LA. All the people I've known or met there are normal people with no desire to commit any crime. Honestly, turn off the TV and look around you. Do you often see crazy people roaming around? Do you often see people getting killed by psychos? 99% of the people in this world are just normal people with a family, a job, and no police record. I don't know, I thought that was a good idea...maybe I'm too naive. Forget about the idea of a show with fans. But still, I think it's really sad we live in a society crippled by fear.
cymatic
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anna_uk1990 wrote:
I think Bree will vlog everything about it, it's too risky to shoot a video with ordinary people from LA. If they actually decide to shoot a small clip of what the ceremony would be they would use real extras willing to do the job, not people who could "attack" the show somehow.

I thought "ordinary people" in LA were basically "real extras"...
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cymatic wrote:
anna_uk1990 wrote:

I thought "ordinary people" in LA were basically "real extras"...

Haha half true! Depends on what area you go to. Wink
funwithfundip
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this ceremony was going to be like the "season/series" finale to LG15. I'm waiting for somthing BIG to happen!
I thought this saga was only going to be 6 months long.

thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: couple of days? Reply with quote

if this becomes some normal lonely girl post this series is done for. The fact that she said she would be too tired to post on the 12 is a bad sign too. You hype a day to death and then make people wait longer? Seriously something needs to happen and it needs to be big and I would guess Daniel will be filming the shindig.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: