Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Am I the only person?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Am I the only person? Reply with quote

Am I the only person that thinks it's weird that everyone is disappointed that nothing happened to Bree or Daniel? I mean, yeah I am slightly disappointed that nothing dramatic happened at the ceremony. Even then, it's not like I wanted something bad to happen to Daniel or Bree. Everyone is BOOING the creators for not having Bree abducted then raped repetedly by satan worshippers and afterwards have her sacrificed and then eaten by Danielbeast (who is the secret leader of the satan worshippers...talk about a twist). I mean holy crap, what is up with that?

Look, I really think the plot is going somewhere. I feel that there is something much bigger in store that none of us can even imagine. It's all just a matter of time and knowing how to be a little more patient. We all know that Jessica and Yousef signed a year long contract, why in the hell do people think that this story needs to climax now (I know the date from cookie monster had everyone super excited but maybe we got a little overzelous).

In any case, maybe we should all stop peeing our pants over this and just wait.
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does seem rather ghoulish that people would be disppointed that a gang rape didn't happen, doesn't it? I mean, considerations of fiction aside, I find it a little creepy of people.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I the only person? Reply with quote

Penny wrote:
I mean, yeah I am slightly disappointed that nothing dramatic happened at the ceremony.

How do we know that nothing bad happened at the ceremony? I'm pretty sure Daniel wouldn't have been chased off if they were just singing hymns or some equivalent of praying. Maybe Bree isn't quite sure what happened herself or is not ready to tell us.

Penny wrote:
We all know that Jessica and Yousef signed a year long contract

Actually, last I heard, it was 6 months. Shocked

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
It does seem rather ghoulish that people would be disppointed that a gang rape didn't happen, doesn't it? I mean, considerations of fiction aside, I find it a little creepy of people.

Yeah, I definitely would not be hoping that Bree would be harmed.

It's pretty sad, but I was beginning to be worried for Bree a couple of days before the ceremony. She looked so fatigued.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
prudence
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i definitley agree with this.. i think the creators know what they were doing.. They've made it this far haven't they? Have a little faith in the LG15 team..

Also.. does anyone know if the contract was a 6month contract? or a year?
Just out of curiousity.....
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prudence wrote:
i definitley agree with this.. i think the creators know what they were doing.. They've made it this far haven't they? Have a little faith in the LG15 team..

Also.. does anyone know if the contract was a 6month contract? or a year?
Just out of curiousity.....

I've always heard 6 months...but I am not 100% sure.

Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. It's a story, folks. Just because we don't have it right doesn't mean it's not good! Smile In fact, I'd rather be wrong. I'm hoping that the buildup was to lead us astray, and the creators were over there laughing into their sleeves and that they have something planned that we haven't seen coming!
nancymakuhari
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I KNOW! It is down right scary... Crying or Very sad
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I KNOW!!! I had hoped that if Bree was gonna get raped or sacrificied, I was hoping that Daniel would be filming it, they would hear someone in the bushes and then the whole flow was ruined, either postponing the ceremony so Daniel had more time to save Bree, or make it so they won't be able to preform the ceremony for another bajagillion years or something. But, I'm not disappointed. I stand by the Creators.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay it is good to hear that there are others that are glad that Bree is okay!
lexie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The creators built 12th Oct to be something sooooooo amazing.

They have the fans, they have genuine people giving their theories and what do they deliver? Shittttttt.

I watched from day one!

I am out[/code]
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lexie wrote:
The creators built 12th Oct to be something sooooooo amazing.

They have the fans, they have genuine people giving their theories and what do they deliver? Shittttttt.

I watched from day one!

I am out[/code]

Ciao. Rolling Eyes
Kelly617
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad Bree wasn't raped or killed...but I still feel something bad has happened or is happening to her. She isn't her old bubbly self. She seems really subdued and kind of placid. I'm worried about her. Sad

Plus, what happened to Daniel? O_O He needs to get it in gear and snap her out of this funk she's in!
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definately think it's like Penny said, folks around here got way too overzealous (myself included) and hyped the 12th up to be the OMG AMAZING VIDEO THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL or whatever.

Besides, with all the uproar over the second CiW video, did anyone really think it would be something graphic like a gang rape? Unless it was BARELY hinted at (and maybe even then) would YT or Revver even allow a vid like that to be uploaded? Hell they yank stimulated sex between imaginary cartoon characters. Wink

(Off topic, love your avatar Kelly! She's so beautiful.)
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that anyone wanted to see a whole bunch of blood and gore or some sort of extremely violent act befall the characters of Bree or Daniel. However, for months now, we were lead to believe that 10/12/06 would be the day that the ceremony would occur, and the day that the roof would be blown off of the whole LG15 story.

Contrary to what we were all expecting (and frankly, contrary to any sort of story/book/movie/play that I have ever seen), the "climax" of the story was anything but. Add to this the frustration that many of us feel about CiW leading to a bloody simulation game, and perhaps you'll see why so many of us are unhappy.

A lot of us, no doubt yourself included Smile, have invested time and interest into the LG15 story and we were waiting for a big boom, or at the very least an actual cliffhanger... we received neither.

Please don't think that we wanted to see the characters hurt (well, maybe some people did, there's always a few people like that no matter what you're in) it's just that... well, my best analogy would be to pull out Harry Caray, beloved announcer of the Cubs, and the way that he called home runs. Harry would get us all going, screaming, "It could be...! It just might be...! It could be...IT IS!!! HOLY COW!!". LG15 has been like months of the "It could be..." only to end with, "Nope, sorry... no. Not gonna tell you where it went, but no".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: