Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0052 Following the helper [10/15/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chanda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHHHH ok my bad! I must admit I never watched those videos. I only have time for one obsession! Embarassed Embarassed
I was really worried about him though!
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i know ive asked this before but has anyone tried searching any of thees locations IRL(in real life)? i know someone said they checked out wickerburg and found an odd statue on a raised triangular peice of land. has anyone looked at any of the other places? come on.. who do we know in adak alaska?? speak up now.

sry...

seriously tho, i live in TX and my gf and i would be willing to check out zavalla, if anyone thinks anything interesting would be found there. also, were the maps marked with specific paths, or locations (yellow lines come to mind)? if so i think it may be worth looking into. but im just bored with waaay too much free time, so i may be looking for an excuse here. i dont know
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
DontHaveAClue wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
i'll miss you guys!

JustAnotherLonelyGirl, if your avatar is an actual picture of you, you should change your name to JustAnotherLovelyGirl.... Wink

Embarassed oups ok, I'm going back to work on that absinthe thing...I'm getting thirsty btw, aren't you?

hey, if you end up going out with her... you should prolly go out and buy a lotto ticket now!

edit: hooking up sounded bad

sorry i missed this before.. but thank you guys. Very Happy and yes, it is a picture of me.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GUESS WHAT!

I went back to watch the Following the Helper video again, just cos I heart Danielbeast, and to see those photos, and, when he's dragging that 'cylindrical object' and a bit after, THERE IS THE SOUND OF A HELICOPTER! Did anyone realise this at the time? Because the whole helicopter thing only started fairly recently.

Can someone tell me if they hear it too, or if its just me??
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the helicopters mean nothing. It's LA...there are helicopters everywhere...traffic, police, etc.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
I'm sure the helicopters mean nothing. It's LA...there are helicopters everywhere...traffic, police, etc.

i'm pretty sure the helicopters have definate signifigance.. i also suck at spelling..

but i'm pretty sure that it means that the order is everywhere.. and always watching.. or something..

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, every time a helicoter turns up its when a character is doing something different to their usual set characteristics..If that makes sense

Like, Dan breaking in, or Bree thinking about someone other than herself ;P
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OR

Just before something thats bound to change the path of the plot

IE just before he finds the photos, or Bree discovers her key is missing/room ransacked

I've forgotten the other time a helicoper turns up
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
bethy wrote:

i'm pretty sure the helicopters have definate signifigance.. i also suck at spelling..

but i'm pretty sure that it means that the order is everywhere.. and always watching.. or something..

I agree. The creators have gone out of their way to point out the helicopters on a few different occasions. Kind of like the "black helicopter" stories. They signify the omnipotence of the Order and the concept that every level of society has been infiltrated. There is no place to hide.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_helicopter_conspiracy_theory
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
alysaface wrote:
bethy wrote:

I agree. The creators have gone out of their way to point out the helicopters on a few different occasions. Kind of like the "black helicopter" stories. They signify the omnipotence of the Order and the concept that every level of society has been infiltrated. There is no place to hide.

yep =)

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
alysaface wrote:
bethy wrote:

yep =)

sorry, I don't believe the hellicopter appreances mean anything more than the fact that they are no longer shooting at the usual location. Helicopters are VERY common in LA, and traffic copters are used a LOT. If we hear helicopters in many videos, it most likely just means they are filming near a traffic area, and at a the same time that the local copter is aireborne.

I do not recall the creators every pointing out, or placing any signifigance to the helicopters at all. If you could provide reference tot hat statement...I would greatly appreciate it.

-Ruberic
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the creators dont do anything like that, like ever ... i mean ever ever!

we have to do our own analyzing

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile

Last edited by iamcool on Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha. ok..

stalk me.

alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:

we have to do out own analyzing

yeah i was about to type all that out, but i figured it wasn't worth it. heh.

stalk me.

Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:

we have to do out own analyzing

what I mean is that the characters don't even react, we don't hear them in most of the on-the-run videos. Only when they are in the LA area, outside their normal filming location.

I chalk it up to coincidence and over analyzing way too much. Thats my take on it. Doesn't mean it will be yours.

-Ruberic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 47 of 48

Jump to: