Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0052 Following the helper [10/15/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iamcool
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 5981
Location: England

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:
iamcool wrote:
the creators dont do anything like that, like ever ... i mean ever ever!

we have to do out own analyzing


what I mean is that the characters don't even react, we don't hear them in most of the on-the-run videos. Only when they are in the LA area, outside their normal filming location.

I chalk it up to coincidence and over analyzing way too much. Thats my take on it. Doesn't mean it will be yours.

-Ruberic


yeh, its not the order watching them ... i think it represents that the order are always watching .... but i could have completely misinterprated it lol
_________________
my name is josh, not iamcool or iam or cool
cooltron5000 is also accepted

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 24 Nov 2006
Posts: 472
Location: Undisclosed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The creators have gone out of their way to point out the helicopters on a few different occasions.


Quote:
I do not recall the creators every pointing out, or placing any signifigance to the helicopters at all. If you could provide reference tot hat statement...I would greatly appreciate it.


I don't think Ruberic meant that the Creators actually SAID that the helicopters are important, just that they could, I dunno, edit the noise out or reo the scene if they know that the copters would cause undue specualtion, but they choose to keep the sound in, which makes itmore likely that the sund is significant. PLUS they actually SHOWED a helicopter in one vid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trainer101
Moderator Manager


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 2671
Location: Wasting away again ILLUMINATIVILLE...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:
iamcool wrote:
the creators dont do anything like that, like ever ... i mean ever ever!

we have to do out own analyzing


what I mean is that the characters don't even react, we don't hear them in most of the on-the-run videos. Only when they are in the LA area, outside their normal filming location.

I chalk it up to coincidence and over analyzing way too much. Thats my take on it. Doesn't mean it will be yours.

-Ruberic

In “Fleeing the Watcher” the screen goes black after they run to the car. In the very next scene they zoom in on a helicopter in flight – emphasizing the point. A similar technique is used in other videos. The Creators use certain techniques to go out of their way to point some things out – like the use of a star filter in a few of the sun shots.

In “Thanksgiving” Bree is sitting in the car talking to the camera.
“I don’t know where my parents are and sometimes I... [dramatic pause, followed by the loud helicopter sound] I just feel so helpless….” (If you watch carefully, you’ll see that the scene was not seamless – it was apparently edited to emphasize the helicopter sound)

Sometimes the clues are subtle - Sometimes not so subtle. But none should be discarded or ignored.
_________________
It's STILL all connected...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 442
Location: inside your head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Ruberic wrote:
iamcool wrote:
the creators dont do anything like that, like ever ... i mean ever ever!

we have to do out own analyzing


what I mean is that the characters don't even react, we don't hear them in most of the on-the-run videos. Only when they are in the LA area, outside their normal filming location.

I chalk it up to coincidence and over analyzing way too much. Thats my take on it. Doesn't mean it will be yours.

-Ruberic

In “Fleeing the Watcher” the screen goes black after they run to the car. In the very next scene they zoom in on a helicopter in flight – emphasizing the point. A similar technique is used in other videos. The Creators use certain techniques to go out of their way to point some things out – like the use of a star filter in a few of the sun shots.

In “Thanksgiving” Bree is sitting in the car talking to the camera.
“I don’t know where my parents are and sometimes I... [dramatic pause, followed by the loud helicopter sound] I just feel so helpless….” (If you watch carefully, you’ll see that the scene was not seamless – it was apparently edited to emphasize the helicopter sound)

Sometimes the clues are subtle - Sometimes not so subtle. But none should be discarded or ignored.


there has been 99 videos so far and none of the "clues" have added up to anything, ha
_________________
WHY AM I STILL HERE?!?!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trainer101
Moderator Manager


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 2671
Location: Wasting away again ILLUMINATIVILLE...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
there has been 99 videos so far and none of the "clues" have added up to anything, ha

It's kinda like putting together a 1000 piece puzzle but we get handed one piece at a time.
_________________
It's STILL all connected...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gigglingmonk
Lonely Fan


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 191
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
Ruberic wrote:
iamcool wrote:
the creators dont do anything like that, like ever ... i mean ever ever!

we have to do out own analyzing


what I mean is that the characters don't even react, we don't hear them in most of the on-the-run videos. Only when they are in the LA area, outside their normal filming location.

I chalk it up to coincidence and over analyzing way too much. Thats my take on it. Doesn't mean it will be yours.

-Ruberic

In “Fleeing the Watcher” the screen goes black after they run to the car. In the very next scene they zoom in on a helicopter in flight – emphasizing the point. A similar technique is used in other videos. The Creators use certain techniques to go out of their way to point some things out – like the use of a star filter in a few of the sun shots.

In “Thanksgiving” Bree is sitting in the car talking to the camera.
“I don’t know where my parents are and sometimes I... [dramatic pause, followed by the loud helicopter sound] I just feel so helpless….” (If you watch carefully, you’ll see that the scene was not seamless – it was apparently edited to emphasize the helicopter sound)

Sometimes the clues are subtle - Sometimes not so subtle. But none should be discarded or ignored.


there has been 99 videos so far and none of the "clues" have added up to anything, ha


Well, a few from the beginning have added up to some small things, but I know what you mean. Maybe the big 100 will reveal something huge? Eh..probably not.
_________________
Quote:
watch the sun
as it crawls across a final time
and it feels like
like it was a friend
if its watching us
and the world we set on fire
do you wonder
if it feels the same?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 2568
Location: Gone, baby, gone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Quote:
The creators have gone out of their way to point out the helicopters on a few different occasions.


Quote:
I do not recall the creators every pointing out, or placing any signifigance to the helicopters at all. If you could provide reference tot hat statement...I would greatly appreciate it.


I don't think Ruberic meant that the Creators actually SAID that the helicopters are important, just that they could, I dunno, edit the noise out or reo the scene if they know that the copters would cause undue specualtion, but they choose to keep the sound in, which makes itmore likely that the sund is significant. PLUS they actually SHOWED a helicopter in one vid


IIRC, when some of the vids have been posted on YouTube, they've included tags that said "helicopter." Therefore the presence of helicopters has definitely had some significance. Sorry, I haven't followed those discussions, so I can't add more at this point -- but you should definitely do a search of the forum to learn more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48
Page 48 of 48

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP