Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0052 Following the helper [10/15/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:
iamcool wrote:
the creators dont do anything like that, like ever ... i mean ever ever!

we have to do out own analyzing

what I mean is that the characters don't even react, we don't hear them in most of the on-the-run videos. Only when they are in the LA area, outside their normal filming location.

I chalk it up to coincidence and over analyzing way too much. Thats my take on it. Doesn't mean it will be yours.

-Ruberic

yeh, its not the order watching them ... i think it represents that the order are always watching .... but i could have completely misinterprated it lol

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The creators have gone out of their way to point out the helicopters on a few different occasions.

Quote:
I do not recall the creators every pointing out, or placing any signifigance to the helicopters at all. If you could provide reference tot hat statement...I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't think Ruberic meant that the Creators actually SAID that the helicopters are important, just that they could, I dunno, edit the noise out or reo the scene if they know that the copters would cause undue specualtion, but they choose to keep the sound in, which makes itmore likely that the sund is significant. PLUS they actually SHOWED a helicopter in one vid
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:
iamcool wrote:

what I mean is that the characters don't even react, we don't hear them in most of the on-the-run videos. Only when they are in the LA area, outside their normal filming location.

I chalk it up to coincidence and over analyzing way too much. Thats my take on it. Doesn't mean it will be yours.

-Ruberic

In “Fleeing the Watcher” the screen goes black after they run to the car. In the very next scene they zoom in on a helicopter in flight – emphasizing the point. A similar technique is used in other videos. The Creators use certain techniques to go out of their way to point some things out – like the use of a star filter in a few of the sun shots.

In “Thanksgiving” Bree is sitting in the car talking to the camera.
“I don’t know where my parents are and sometimes I... [dramatic pause, followed by the loud helicopter sound] I just feel so helpless….” (If you watch carefully, you’ll see that the scene was not seamless – it was apparently edited to emphasize the helicopter sound)

Sometimes the clues are subtle - Sometimes not so subtle. But none should be discarded or ignored.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Ruberic wrote:
iamcool wrote:

-Ruberic

In “Fleeing the Watcher” the screen goes black after they run to the car. In the very next scene they zoom in on a helicopter in flight – emphasizing the point. A similar technique is used in other videos. The Creators use certain techniques to go out of their way to point some things out – like the use of a star filter in a few of the sun shots.

“I don’t know where my parents are and sometimes I... [dramatic pause, followed by the loud helicopter sound] I just feel so helpless….” (If you watch carefully, you’ll see that the scene was not seamless – it was apparently edited to emphasize the helicopter sound)

Sometimes the clues are subtle - Sometimes not so subtle. But none should be discarded or ignored.

there has been 99 videos so far and none of the "clues" have added up to anything, ha
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
there has been 99 videos so far and none of the "clues" have added up to anything, ha

It's kinda like putting together a 1000 piece puzzle but we get handed one piece at a time.
gigglingmonk
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
Ruberic wrote:
iamcool wrote:

-Ruberic

Well, a few from the beginning have added up to some small things, but I know what you mean. Maybe the big 100 will reveal something huge? Eh..probably not.
and it feels like
like it was a friend
if its watching us
and the world we set on fire
do you wonder
if it feels the same?
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Quote:
The creators have gone out of their way to point out the helicopters on a few different occasions.

Quote:
I do not recall the creators every pointing out, or placing any signifigance to the helicopters at all. If you could provide reference tot hat statement...I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't think Ruberic meant that the Creators actually SAID that the helicopters are important, just that they could, I dunno, edit the noise out or reo the scene if they know that the copters would cause undue specualtion, but they choose to keep the sound in, which makes itmore likely that the sund is significant. PLUS they actually SHOWED a helicopter in one vid

IIRC, when some of the vids have been posted on YouTube, they've included tags that said "helicopter." Therefore the presence of helicopters has definitely had some significance. Sorry, I haven't followed those discussions, so I can't add more at this point -- but you should definitely do a search of the forum to learn more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48
Page 48 of 48

Jump to: