Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0052 Following the helper [10/15/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachelalexis wrote:
Okay, after watching it with the sound on and hearing what he said earlier there's something that bugs me about that timeline. The vids weren't posted by that time of the day on the 12th that this was shot, right? (Since they didn't do it til realllly late that night or technically the 13th I think....) So, the comments about him seeing what was written on the forum has a few implications.

It's possible the Creators have accounts on here as fans and could steer us in the right direction if we didn't bring it up. Smile That's what I'd do, anyway...
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Ok...I'm looking all over the Wickenburg, AZ Chamber of Commerce site and I see nothing that would intrest Lucy..unless she's planning on taking a vacation to be part of a "true Western experience". Other than The Meadows.

And yet she has *maps* of these places. I can't decide if I think that this means she's not keeping track of what's *officially* in these places (such as businesses, The Meadows, etc.) but is instead keeping track of something there in the geography. Such as good places for outdoor ceremonies? Then again, maybe we *are* supposed to be looking into what's apparent on the official websites.

Bliss. Real clues.

Hee! I hear ya. I'm all hyper now! Very Happy

For Arizona and Texas, I could see the outdoor ceremony thing...but Alberta? 1) It's hella far away from Cali and 2) Who would want to be outside in Canada? Brrrr! Not to mention it's a Mennonite community, so they would probably notice that. Very Happy

I hope it doesn't mean live drops of somesort. It'll be fun trying to find fans close enough to each of the locations. Very Happy
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Okay, didn't tell us much or enlighten us to all we were curious about. Obviously she's had another shot of whatever it is, so I guess that's part of her discipline, since I doubt the gauze would still be on the next day if it had been at her ceremony.

Just wanted to point out that I was the first to mention the gauze on the forums. So I was kinda sorta mentioned in the vid. So I'm kinda sorta like a celebrity? (Hey, I earned it as much as Paris Hilton has!)

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Lizzy
Casual Observer

It's not ALWAYS cold in Canada
Mirage
Hymn of One

rachelalexis wrote:
Quote:
Okay, didn't tell us much or enlighten us to all we were curious about. Obviously she's had another shot of whatever it is, so I guess that's part of her discipline, since I doubt the gauze would still be on the next day if it had been at her ceremony.

Just wanted to point out that I was the first to mention the gauze on the forums. So I was kinda sorta mentioned in the vid. So I'm kinda sorta like a celebrity? (Hey, I earned it as much as Paris Hilton has!)

Eww. I dont even wanna think about how that skank earned her fame. Wink
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

Broken Kid wrote:

It's possible the Creators have accounts on here as fans and could steer us in the right direction if we didn't bring it up. Smile That's what I'd do, anyway...

They RUN this site and have been posting and lurking under many different "sockpuppets" since the old phorum. It's all part of the process.

ETA: Miles (not Milowent) has been running the site since Bukanator left the building.

Last edited by curiousGeorge on Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lizzy wrote:
It's not ALWAYS cold in Canada

In October I bet it is! Laughing
SbS
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Ok...I'm looking all over the Wickenburg, AZ Chamber of Commerce site and I see nothing that would intrest Lucy..unless she's planning on taking a vacation to be part of a "true Western experience". Other than The Meadows.

Remember that in "I Completed The Ceremony" Bree said Lucy was "being sent somewhere else".
Michelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"how do they have pictures of me?!"

DUH YOU POST VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET WHERE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WATCH THEM and it was pretty obvious you have been following Bree.

Sorry that part bugged me hardcore.
shirble
Casual Observer

Damn you, lonelygirl.

Why can't you just come to BC? Bussing to Alberta isn't easy Sad
thejyav
Owen's Helper

anngry wrote:
SbS wrote:
Broken Kid: Greg Goodfried is one of the creators.

haha, it seems like there were a couple mistakes we werent supposed to catch.

i just got a scary thought that they may take this into some weird truman show type thing that they are being filmed and turned into a story and what not.
Mirage
Hymn of One

SbS wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Remember that in "I Completed The Ceremony" Bree said Lucy was "being sent somewhere else".

Good point, I didn't even think of that. Being sent to help other people for a ceremony?
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

Mirage wrote:

For Arizona and Texas, I could see the outdoor ceremony thing...but Alberta? 1) It's hella far away from Cali and 2) Who would want to be outside in Canada? Brrrr! Not to mention it's a Mennonite community, so they would probably notice that.

I have it! They're fake Mennonites! They're Thelemites posing as another, more widely-acknowledged group known to keep their kids sheltered! Very Happy Laughing Exclamation
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But aren't these ceremonies supposed to be rare, done only once in a long, long time?

Unless they lied to Bree...
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
Mirage wrote:

For Arizona and Texas, I could see the outdoor ceremony thing...but Alberta? 1) It's hella far away from Cali and 2) Who would want to be outside in Canada? Brrrr! Not to mention it's a Mennonite community, so they would probably notice that.

I have it! They're fake Mennonites! They're Thelemites posing as another, more widely-acknowledged group known to keep their kids sheltered! Very Happy Laughing Exclamation

LMAO!!! Very Happy Hey, stranger things have happened. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 6 of 48

Jump to: