Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0052 Following the helper [10/15/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lizzy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

In October I bet it is! Laughing

Just wait for December Wink
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lizzy wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Just wait for December Wink

Gah, dont remind me! I'm in New England. And I hate the cold. Makes sense, huh? Laughing

-----

Was anyone able to grab any names from that last Google Map screen shot? It didn't have any white town names on it and I cant manage to pause it to see any of the other names.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vertigo wrote:
But aren't these ceremonies supposed to be rare, done only once in a long, long time?

Unless they lied to Bree...

Maybe these are "centers" of this particular religion. I assume Lucy is more than just a helper during this particular ceremony, if it's that rare... maybe she goes where she's needed....
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Was anyone able to grab any names from that last Google Map screen shot? It didn't have any white town names on it and I cant manage to pause it to see any of the other names.

Yeah, i can't make out anything good enough. Lots of highway names, but nothing I could really read. Sad
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Yeah, i can't make out anything good enough. Lots of highway names, but nothing I could really read. Sad

I get flashes of stuff like "blvd" and "something Ridge Rd." *sigh*
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

earlier some one asked how they got such bright pictures of Daniel during the ceremony, but he's been following Bree for a while, some one could have just been following him while he was following Bree, on a previous occasion, couldn't it?
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Ok, maybe I'm grasping at straws. But look at the path in the top left of Windows Explorer in this screenshot.

I wish I could get better quality, but it looks to me like it says Goodfriend/Desktop/10-12-06. I opened a browser from my desktop, and before Desktop is the name of the user who's logged in. Lucy = Goodfriend? Could be nothing, but a quick search of Alestair Crowley and goodfriend points to L. Ron Hubbard all over the place.

(I love conspiracy theories!)

Edit: A better shot. Here it looks like "Greg Goodfriend" or "Goodfried"

Ah ha! It *was* Amanda!
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
It's not ALWAYS cold in Canada

Um, hi, I'm from Alberta, I've never met a Mennonite in my entire life, and it's pretty mild here in October; in fact, we've had a couple Christmases without any snow, which is odd when we are in the northern hemisphere.
If anyone here expects the Canadians to do anything regarding LG15 if she comes to Canada, we should make them acknowledge two things
1) Nobody lives in igloos; not even in the territories. Sorry. 2) There have been many, many instances where it has been warmer in (for example) Winnipeg than in Denver; so no, Canada is not a block of ice

Now that I've vented my frustation at ignorance regarding Canada, I can say : omg she might come to Alberta? Very Happy EEEEEEEEK Laughing

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Um, hi, I'm from Alberta, I've never met a Mennonite in my entire life, and it's pretty mild here in October; in fact, we've had a couple Christmases without any snow, which is odd when we are in the northern hemisphere.
If anyone here expects the Canadians to do anything regarding LG15 if she comes to Canada, we should make them acknowledge two things
1) Nobody lives in igloos; not even in the territories. Sorry. 2) There have been many, many instances where it has been warmer in (for example) Winnipeg than in Denver; so no, Canada is not a block of ice

Now that I've vented my frustation at ignorance regarding Canada, I can say : omg she might come to Alberta? Very Happy EEEEEEEEK Laughing

Actually, I didn't say that all Albertians (is that the term?) are Mennonites. The place on Lucy's google map is La Crete, Alberta. And that is a (predominantly)Mennonite community, according to Wiki. Now, Wiki could be wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Crete,_Alberta

And as for Alberta not getting any snow, you're not missing much. Wink

But sorry for the assumptions! I hate when people think everyone from CT is rich and snobby! Laughing
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find any connection through Google between Zavalla, La Crete, and Wickenburg (or however you spell it)... Maybe we need to figure out the maps and what exactly they're pointing at... If so, the video quality will definitely be a problem...it's so hard to read the maps.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Hey, I'm from interior Alaska. Can I get in on some of that frustration with false perceptions?
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I can't find any connection through Google between Zavalla, La Crete, and Wickenburg (or however you spell it)... Maybe we need to figure out the maps and what exactly they're pointing at... If so, the video quality will definitely be a problem...it's so hard to read the maps.

Wahh! I hope that's not it, cause my eyes hurt already! *sigh*
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
Ok, maybe I'm grasping at straws. But look at the path in the top left of Windows Explorer in this screenshot.

I wish I could get better quality, but it looks to me like it says Goodfriend/Desktop/10-12-06. I opened a browser from my desktop, and before Desktop is the name of the user who's logged in. Lucy = Goodfriend? Could be nothing, but a quick search of Alestair Crowley and goodfriend points to L. Ron Hubbard all over the place.

(I love conspiracy theories!)

Edit: A better shot. Here it looks like "Greg Goodfriend" or "Goodfried"

Ah ha! It *was* Amanda!

You think??? amanda???
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Actually, I didn't say that all Albertians (is that the term?) are Mennonites. The place on Lucy's google map is La Crete, Alberta. And that is a (predominantly)Mennonite community, according to Wiki. Now, Wiki could be wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Crete,_Alberta

And as for Alberta not getting any snow, you're not missing much. Wink

But sorry for the assumptions! I hate when people think everyone from CT is rich and snobby! Laughing

lol, it wasn't you in particular, I just think that not a lot of people know a lot about Alberta (save for the fact that there is an awesome mall in Edmonton, and that there was a case of BSE here a while back). I just wanted to take the opportunity to kill any preconceived notions that we were nothing but cattle farmers and German hamlets Smile

... aaaaaand back to the plot.

edit: it's Albertans Smile

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!

Last edited by nakita on Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
maluoi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I matched up all the Google maps stuff, here's the links to 'em.

Zavalla Texas...
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Zavalla+texas&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=31.158318,-94.426117&spn=0.017664,0.054245&t=h&om=1&iwloc=A
La Crete
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=La+Crete&sll=35.099818,-80.851139&sspn=66.844558,164.882812&ie=UTF8&z=13&ll=58.193962,-116.419716&spn=0.043518,0.161018&t=h&om=1
Wickenburg
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Wickenburg&sll=35.099818,-80.851139&sspn=66.844558,164.882812&ie=UTF8&z=12&ll=33.967851,-112.747192&spn=0.136957,0.322037&t=h&om=1
and N Topanga Blvd
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=N+topanga+blvd&ie=UTF8&sll=35.099818,-80.851139&sspn=118.810383,329.765625&z=14&ll=34.088422,-118.586168&spn=0.034191,0.080509&t=h&om=1

Iunno... mebbe it'll help some of you...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 7 of 48

Jump to: