Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wickenburg, AZ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny wrote:
So is Lucy going to Wickenburg to mine for gold? I don't actually think that she is but seriously...what's up with Wickenburg, AZ. It was a mining town...that's it. Henry Wickenburg found gold when he was pissed off at his donkey and he threw his shovel or pick at it. Instead of hitting the donkey he struck gold. Millions of dollars of gold was found there but eventually the mines were closed down and it became a ghost town for a long time.

Anyway, the only thing I found there was that the statue of Henry Wickenburg is on a small TRIANGLE of land...Which I know, probably has no significance but I found that a little interesting and strange. Who puts a statue on a TRIANGLE SHAPED PEICE OF LAND? Why would the website I got this info point out that the statue is on a triangle shaped peice of property? I don't know...Am I reading too far into this? I'm sure I am...

Oh and I read somewhere in here that triangles had something to do with GOLD (?) in some religion or other...

OKAY FINE, I need some sleep...now stop laughing.

Very Happy I promise to stop laughing if you promise to stop being so darn funny.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
missthemystery
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could the names of these towns, not the locations be telling us something?

La Crete -- Crete as in Greek mythology (also a Biblical land)
Wickenburg = Wiccan-burg. (or wicked-burg)
I'm at a lost for the other 2. just looking now at people who hail from there.
Adak???? not sure. Aleuts? Unanga?
Zavalla??? Coahuiltecan Indians, Tonkawans, Lipan, Mescalero Apache Indians???
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
So the all these map locations have been identified by first time posters who created their accounts just today?

Ya, they've been talking about that in the thread for Daniel's latest video... i'm very suspicious, right after someone mentioned La Crete, Alberta, a person who apparently signed up today (and listed location as Alberta, Canada) just happened to post, and there have been a LOT of newbie posters with particularly interesting or specific info

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'm too naive but the "I've never posted before because I had nothing to say" sounds convincing to me...

I lurked for weeks before signing.... and I don't think I posted right away after that too....

Sometimes it's all about having something to say...

Or maybe I'm also a shill Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
nancymakuhari
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vertigo wrote:
Maybe I'm too naive but the "I've never posted before because I had nothing to say" sounds convincing to me...

I lurked for weeks before signing.... and I don't think I posted right away after that too....

Sometimes it's all about having something to say...

Or maybe I'm also a shill Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I feel the same... tho I reged and then didn't post till i felt comfortable. :L
noisypop
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy loves triangles http://www.geocities.com/athens/acropolis/1896/crowpage.html
roxybebito
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too. I must admit, my roommate and I lurked the site for weeks. Forum stalkers. Sigh. Embarassed
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: I noticed something interesting Reply with quote

One of the map locations mentioned Topanga. This was where the ceremony took place. There was a YouTube video that mentions it in the notes on the side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN5FrbMC8Q

Also, I don't remember who, but someone posted two links to an Aleister Crowley page on Absinthe in the previous page. The first link has an image of the handwritten paper that Aleister Crowley wrote the essay on. I said to myself "I've seen this image before." It was in one of the "fan" vids from a week or so ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember which one, but I'll continue to look.

Mike
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm headed to bed soon, hopefully, so I won't go poking around for information on the other towns, but I was interested to hear that Wickenberg was a ghost town for a while, because Adak used to be a city of about 6000, but when the Navy pulled out, the population shrunk dramatically. About 30 families have been relocated there to try to keep it afloat/revive it, but the current population is 316 according to Wiki.
CrazyNic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny wrote:
the only thing I found there was that the statue of Henry Wickenburg is on a small TRIANGLE of land...Which I know, probably has no significance but I found that a little interesting and strange. Who puts a statue on a TRIANGLE SHAPED PEICE OF LAND?

Well maybe an "all-seeing-eye" would go on a piece of land...maybe we should look for triangle pieces of land in these other places. Could they be the points of a Penticle? Hmm...

I think TW mentioned that it just might be the places that she's (Lucy) is going to when she told Bree she had to leave. Perhaps there are others that she has to mentor.

Also someone was mentioning that Daniel was shooting the video at night during the ceremony, but as you'll recall the beginning of the video was in the dusk.
kye909
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been watching the Bree and Cassie videos since the beginning, and yes I am new to this board, but I am a real person. My Youtube account is the same as here, so you can see how long I've been a member. To be honest I am just a busy working mom and do not have as much time as I would like to research this stuff. My lack of time is why my next observations are nothing but pure speculation, but alas, I toss my primitive speculations out in the hopes that someone else will be able to answer these questions.

I watched the Crawley vid Dan did again and thought more about the missing girl. Could her name be Cassie? Could Cassie be trying to help Bree by warning her? That's a rather obvious one, someone else may have brought that up.

Now, my next point goes out on a limb a bit and may be nothing. On the PostSecret.com site last week a post card appeared with "39 08.060 N, 77 19.270 W" on it. According to the author of the site it has something to do with this picture that was sent in later... .

All of the secrets are removed from the site each Sunday and replaced with new ones, but the author found it interesting enough to leave this info up until he can confirm something about the message. With Cassie leaving clues all over the place I thought this may mean something relevant.

I am very sorry if this info turns out to be nothing but wild geese honking about. I just had to say something.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S is for Summer wrote:
I'm headed to bed soon, hopefully, so I won't go poking around for information on the other towns, but I was interested to hear that Wickenberg was a ghost town for a while, because Adak used to be a city of about 6000, but when the Navy pulled out, the population shrunk dramatically. About 30 families have been relocated there to try to keep it afloat/revive it, but the current population is 316 according to Wiki.

Zavalla's tiny too...in the hundreds...
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kye909 wrote:
Now, my next point goes out on a limb a bit and may be nothing. On the PostSecret.com site last week a post card appeared with "39 08.060 N, 77 19.270 W" on it. According to the author of the site it has something to do with this picture that was sent in later... .

You know, I saw that on PostSecret too and immediately thought of CiW and all this. It's curious...does anyone know where that would be?
kye909
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

You know, I saw that on PostSecret too and immediately thought of CiW and all this. It's curious...does anyone know where that would be?

I just did a Google map search of that location and found out it is in Seneca Creek State Park which is in Maryland. That's a long way from TX or CA, so maybe I was all wrong. At least someone else saw PostSecret and thought about it, too. Smile

I'll check back this afternoon. You guys have a great day!
missthemystery
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... i live near there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: