Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wickenburg, AZ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
incantation_mantra
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this is even related to anything
But The Discovery Channel is based in Maryland
SarawithouttheH
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incantation_mantra wrote:

Discovery Channel you say??? If I am not mistaken the Discovery Channel is owned by Disney who is run by a large Masonic Mouse who is a half-brother to Colin Powell who is a well known member of the Golden Dawn.

Coincidence.... I think not!!!!!
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SarawithouttheH wrote:
incantation_mantra wrote:

Discovery Channel you say??? If I am not mistaken the Discovery Channel is owned by Disney who is run by a large Masonic Mouse who is a half-brother to Colin Powell who is a well known member of the Golden Dawn.

Coincidence.... I think not!!!!!

ROFLMBO!
sthrnbelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Topanga Park, CA Reply with quote

okay, so this is my first post. ya'll have might already figured this out (i'm so excited to have finally discovered something on my own that i just can't read everything on this fourm haha). anyways, i did some research on "la entrada rd." and it turns out it's in Topanga State Park, Los Angeles, CA. if you goolge map "topanga park" and zoom in far enough you can see it easily. i also thought it was interesting on how daniel stopped and read the "absinenthe robette" poster. i researched both the poster and absinthe but i didn't find anything groundbreaking or anything that may tie into the plot. has anyone else noticed the poster? just a thought...
savannahbanana
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe now that her and Daniel are talking theyre gonna go roadtrip style all over to these places to uncover the truth. Or Daniel might have to go it alone on a search for Bree after she never comes back from wherever she's going for two hours. I just want SOMETHING reallllly exciting to happen, and I want Bree back to her old self! Very Happy
sthrnbelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, so i'm definitely a dumbass b/c it turns out my whole "discovery" about topanga park was figured out DAYS ago. haha ya'll are just too good... Very Happy
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny wrote:
So is Lucy going to Wickenburg to mine for gold? I don't actually think that she is but seriously...what's up with Wickenburg, AZ. It was a mining town...that's it. Henry Wickenburg found gold when he was pissed off at his donkey and he threw his shovel or pick at it. Instead of hitting the donkey he struck gold. Millions of dollars of gold was found there but eventually the mines were closed down and it became a ghost town for a long time.

Anyway, the only thing I found there was that the statue of Henry Wickenburg is on a small TRIANGLE of land...Which I know, probably has no significance but I found that a little interesting and strange. Who puts a statue on a TRIANGLE SHAPED PEICE OF LAND? Why would the website I got this info point out that the statue is on a triangle shaped peice of property? I don't know...Am I reading too far into this? I'm sure I am...

Oh and I read somewhere in here that triangles had something to do with GOLD (?) in some religion or other...

OKAY FINE, I need some sleep...now stop laughing.

i dont know if this helps but i have seen a triangle shaped symbol associated with OTO and something called (and its hard to reproduce with a keyboard) A.'.A.'. again, like most of my posts, i may be reaching, but a good image can be seen at the end of this vid. however the vid may be done by a spin off faker, so i dont know.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-LwvDryXd-0
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think most of the OTO members on here have debunked that it's anything more than a fictional variety of thelema.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: