Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Owen is Missing!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Owen is Missing!!! Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:

Hee...you're not the only one with fast fingers! Wink

I see that! Look at Owen go! Kidding.

*purr* Very Happy

Heh...Owen ain't got nothing on me! *grrrrr*
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Owen is Missing!!! Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

Heh...Owen ain't got nothing on me! *grrrrr*

Very true. Wink

But what about the big eyes, huh? And where's your tag? Psh... Smile

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
yumcherry
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

owen is back yay!!!! he is in bree's new vid "hi gemma" in the back on the bed and guess what she says that she kinda has pets and they are turtles!! yay owen is the best!!!!!

Vice President of the Official OpAphid Lurker Crew! Smile
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yumcherry wrote:
owen is back yay!!!! he is in bree's new vid "hi gemma" in the back on the bed and guess what she says that she kinda has pets and they are turtles!! yay owen is the best!!!!!

Well...it's clear that Owen was returned, for now... Maybe that's how Bree's parents got Bree back home and in line, by offering to return the hostage! What a relief, though! How would Bree know what to do without Owen there to provide counsel?
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew...it's clear that Owen is back now. In Bree's latest video, "I Talked to My Parents," Owen and Thor are having a little confab in the place of honor on Bree's bed. It looks like they teamed up again and stuffed Monkey under the mattress...Oh those incorrigible animals! Very Happy Very Happy
yumcherry
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm just relieved to see owen back on the bed i was getting worried about him. but like bree said things are going back to normal again... or at least we hope.......

Vice President of the Official OpAphid Lurker Crew! Smile
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I think it's official!

There's no reason Bree would take Monkey along on their "road trip" and leave Owen and Thor home alone! So we can only assume that the cult has abducted them! After all, if they'd take Bree's parents, they'd take her friends too!

Bree and Daniel have to rescue Owen and Thor! I'm sure Thor would do his best to protect Owen, but he's a stuffed bear in a "Be Mine" sweater...he can really only do so much, and Owen's tough shell won't protect him for long!

*worries* Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

There's no reason Bree would take Monkey along on their "road trip" and leave Owen and Thor home alone! So we can only assume that the cult has abducted them! After all, if they'd take Bree's parents, they'd take her friends too!

Bree and Daniel have to rescue Owen and Thor! I'm sure Thor would do his best to protect Owen, but he's a stuffed bear in a "Be Mine" sweater...he can really only do so much, and Owen's tough shell won't protect him for long!

Aww, there there. *comforts* Owen and Thor will be fine.

Perhaps Lucy and the Deacon did take O & T. Or maybe Bree's parents smuggled them away in order for the characters to help her parents relay information from their location. Owen and Thor can flee and divulge news from the inside that will help Bree and Daniel find Bree's parents and escape the clutches of the Order!

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:

Aww, there there. *comforts* Owen and Thor will be fine.

Perhaps Lucy and the Deacon did take O & T. Or maybe Bree's parents smuggled them away in order for the characters to help her parents relay information from their location. Owen and Thor can flee and divulge news from the inside that will help Bree and Daniel find Bree's parents and escape the clutches of the Order!

Oh, I hope you're right! I'm eagerly anticipating an Owen video letting us know where they are and where things stand!
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owen and Thor are safe!! I can't believe we didn't trust Bree to take her furry friends with her! Now that Bree and Daniel are safe at the motel, Owen and Thor can help B&D plot the certain disengagement of Bree from the ceremony and the return of her parents! Owen can use his intellectual guile and Thor his physical strength to determine the solution to this dilemma.

Whew. What a relief to know Owen is safe! Very Happy

rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. She knew better than to try to put Thor near the water. Unless there are fish in it I think it would have just made him Daniel-level grumpy. And grumpy bears are BAD!

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thank goodness. I have to make some phone calls to call off the search party. I know we were all very worried about Owen, but it's such a relief to see that he's with Bree and Daniel and has Thor there to protect them too! Of course, doesn't mean he's out of danger!

And another sign Owen is cool: He won the gold medal in deep water swimming in the Turtle Games! Shocked Wow, smart and athletic! Smile
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Well thank goodness. I have to make some phone calls to call off the search party. I know we were all very worried about Owen, but it's such a relief to see that he's with Bree and Daniel and has Thor there to protect them too! Of course, doesn't mean he's out of danger!

And another sign Owen is cool: He won the gold medal in deep water swimming in the Turtle Games! Shocked Wow, smart and athletic! Smile

Really! How much more desirable can one turtle get? Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: