Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does Thelema believe in evil?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Does Thelema believe in evil? Reply with quote

I know that there are several religions that do not, I was wondering if Thelema is one of them.

(I hope this question is not insulting)
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelma is not really a unified system of belief.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know much about Thelema, but I'd have to say "no." Thelema is based on the principle of "do what thou wilt." Which essentially means that there is no good or bad behavior. There is only cause and reaction.
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelema is probably THE most logical of the group. It seems that Freddie and Daphne are a little more inclined to believe in Evil, but they also are so attractive that they are not complete buffoons. Shaggy and Scooby, on the other hand, are both ugly, and therefore also very ignorant and superstitious. They are the ones who believe strongly in Evil, and are always fooled by movie projector images of "ghosts" or caretakers dressed as monsters who are always chasing them into and out of kitchens where they find all the ingredients for sandwiches.

So it's odd that anyone would consider Thelema the one who believes in evil, when it's really the rest of the gang who gets sidetracked by the superstitions.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Thelema is probably THE most logical of the group. It seems that Freddie and Daphne are a little more inclined to believe in Evil, but they also are so attractive that they are not complete buffoons. Shaggy and Scooby, on the other hand, are both ugly, and therefore also very ignorant and superstitious. They are the ones who believe strongly in Evil, and are always fooled by movie projector images of "ghosts" or caretakers dressed as monsters who are always chasing them into and out of kitchens where they find all the ingredients for sandwiches.

So it's odd that anyone would consider Thelema the one who believes in evil, when it's really the rest of the gang who gets sidetracked by the superstitions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZR-TNccfI4

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: