Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[ARCHIVE][EMAIL] OpAphid Emails
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really embarrassing, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to hazzard another guess after this but here is my last for all to see:

Really? That's the best you can come up with?

Do you all just sit around and smoke marijuana cigarettes in that little clubhouse of yours?

Because I swear, I never heard such foolish guesses when you were working together through the forums. Perhaps there are benefits to be had in those limited communication channels, where one cannot simply type whatever happens to be on their mind at the moment.

Be well, dear. For your own sake.

davishl wrote:

> Does H=Handle?

Embarassed

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
steavetheundead
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright guys, i just messaged op awhile ago asking if this was an inside job, she replyed with

I assure you that we take our security very seriously, and there is almost no other way that something like this could have been accomplished.
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just some interaction I've gotten thru asking about H

OpAphid:

Honor is flexible when the things that matter to you the most are threatened.

Helix302 wrote:

> I didn't think that I was.
> It seems honor would follow along with protect.
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> OpAphid wrote:
>
> > Oh please...now who's being naive?
> >
> >
> >
> > Helix302 wrote:
> >
> > > Does H=honor?

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpAphid and I are having an interesting conversation..

OpAphid:

"Music" is the only thing effective "For The Masses."

Helix302 wrote:

> Well, lucky for me I am neither a teenager nor burnt out.
> And you are right, it was not effective. For the masses, anyway.
>
> OpAphid wrote:
>
> > Yet strangely I see those t-shirts on burnt out teenagers all the time. Clearly that was an effective program.
> >
> > Kids who are homeschooled do not typically have such problems...
> >
> >
> > Helix302 wrote:
> >
> > > By the way, I wanted to tell you that I do not smoke marijuana, or anything else. I was in D.A.R.E.

Team OpAphid

"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpAphid:

Dammit!

No, that method was never pleasant for any of the parties involved. Even to the onlookers, it smells remarkably similar to attending a BBQ. No wonder some of the elders of our organization are vegetarians or vegan...

Helix302 wrote:

> Deal.. as long as there is no burning at the stake.
>
> OpAphid wrote:
>
> > Let us not worry about what H stands for at the moment.
> >
> > I promise, if we can figure out who betrayed us, I will use the party (or parties) as an example to demonstrate on.
> >
> > Deal?
> >
> > Helix302 wrote:
> >
> > > H= hypothesize?

Team OpAphid

TheChessboardWoman
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess that H in APHID was HINDER days ago lol
(my ex helped write the message lol)

Videos (10) | Favorites (22) | Friends (1)

Sent: October 23, 2006, 09:40 PM
Subject: i think i have an answer...verify?
Message: History and religion are both full of contradictions. For some the most important thing is what they choose to believe.

And sometimes we interact through our interpretation. What was it a lonely girl once quoted about uncertainty?

But one thing is certain: You will understand much more about the H in APHID by the end of the week.

Patience is a virtue.

As an aside--were you one of the many who left their phone number on the voice mail? Just curious.

Destrin41016 wrote:

> It may be too early but....the 2 quotes "It is a sin to believe evil of others, but it is seldom a mistake." and "If ignorance is the root of all evil, then no one knows the truth." cancel each other out...just like the 2 quotes "To ignore evil is to deny it any power over you." and "The finest trick of the devil is to persuade you that he does not exist." do. Something you said on the voicemail, "A story is told as much by silence, as it is by speech." and"Except in this case" silence meaning not given and speech meaning giving some form of COMMUNICATION. Warpylols video ADD POE HINDER VILIFICATION these words translate into ADD, PORT OF ENTRY, TO PREVENT OR CAUSE DELAY OR BECOME AN OBSTACLE, SLANDER. These are my my opinions of what they mean. Refering back to a form of communication the word HINDER would stand for H maybe? Because it is passed forth through a form of communication. When you add you must first analyze and a port of entry must be protected, so i would think that the H would be hinder. The above mentioned quotes were HINDERED which is why i would think this. Verify?
weetziebat05
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: I got a reply! Reply with quote

OpAphid wrote:

> I can assure you that whoever did this to us was looking to betray The Order.
>
> Helper can mean a lot of things. If Tachyon posted those videos from our facilities, there is a chance she would have used some of our terminology to avoid suspicion, perhaps?
>
> weetziebat05 wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure about these "sides". It's quite apparent you're with the Order- quite possibly high-ranking- but at the same time, you and Tachyon have vids directed at a helper, and Bree's shown us she had one. Are you a follower or a leader in this Order?
> >
> > I'm not so sure anymore.
brandoblues
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cluechaser wrote:

She did play a clever game to get so deep within the order. You say you recovered most of what was taken, and we have found more in the park. but is everything accounted for now or shall we catch up to her again in the future to recover more property?

opaphid wrote:

She spent quite some time on our computer systems and we recovered information it would have taken a minute to compile...

I fear she has more.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had written this early yesterday but just got a response to it:

davishl wrote:
>I'm sorry, I just msg'd you, but I forgot to ask, should I try and contact Tachyon? See if she will talk with me?

OpAphid said:
>That might be a good idea...

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
evaB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this today...

Quote:

We are almost positive that they have not been able to keep tabs on her. We have had control over their phone line, and apparently Tachyon does not have the number anymore.

We are working on identifying who Tachyon works for...

skawjw wrote:

> Is it worth pursuing the identity of Tachyon's "helper" to whom she addressed the last video? Do you have any information that might help determine who that is? It seems as though whoever it is is likely to be an accomplice in the betrayal of the Order, and it would be best if Tach were not to connect with him or her....
>
> do you think this is a fruitful line of inquiry?
Caroline
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my part of the message isnt that concise - but thought it was interesting that something would be happening soon!
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because this was such a long message, I couldn't get a screep cap.

My dear,

In the vast majority of situations, it is the actual message that is asked not to be shared--not the information within it.

Please realize that with the recent break-in and ongoing investigation, we are trying to follow every lead possible. We are bombarded with messages and it is quite difficult to keep up with them all. We value the involvement of each and every one of you, and try to respond to as many as we can.

However, in times of crisis, it is not always possible to compose a reply that is up to the standard of our average written communications. When tragedy occurs, one rarely even has the time to run a spell check. Sigh...

So would you rather have less messages replied to, or have more replied to if it meant that some were looking to convey information to be shared (rather than analysis of the actual text)?

I hope this clears up the matter for you. We feel you will make the right choice, when the time comes...

rockindanceteacher wrote:

> So, we keep reading on your profile that you approve of the use of the forum, that it is the best way for us to figure out things. And yet, you contradict yourself. You impart information to some in the forum with the instructions not to share with the rest of us. It seems like such a childish act to me, not an act of a member of the Order of Denderah. Some in the forum are beginning to question whether or not they should choose your side, since you are obviously withholding and having others withhold pertinent information. I have made my choice, and will stick by it, even if I don't agree with all of your actions. But in making my choice and pledging my loyalty, you must realize by now that I don't follow blindly. And I am sure that some in the forum who have pledged some sort of loyalty to you are now going to "switch sides" as it may be if you aren't more forthcoming. This should not be taken as a threat, or warning, or even promise. Simply take it at fact value.
>
> Ziola
weetziebat05
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: