Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree's Parents?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stealtheshow
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Bree's Parents?! Reply with quote

Me again. =]
Just wondering, did anyone pick up that in Daniels latest video, he was walking about how nice Bree's parents were, and if they knew exactly what was happening, that they would stop what was going on?
Does anyone think that the twist could be, Bree's parents really do know what's happening, and were the ones that asked Lucy to follow Daniel.
Cause they stopped Bree from seeing Daniel, after she sneaked out with him, and went to a party with him; they may have thought he was a bad influence, and may stop Bree focussing on her religion.
So perhaps Bree's parents are behind a lot of it.. Or maybe Bree's parents, aren't actually her parents.. but that's another theory.
Anyway, the plot could head that Bree talks to her parents, or Daniel does.. or both of them, whatever, and they freak out..?

Also, they must know that the ceremony Bree had earlier was a fake, seeing as she is still meeting with Lucy and getting shots..

What do you all think?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about her parents...from everything we know so far, they don't really know what the ceremony entails, either.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. From what I read these days on the forum, Bree's father eats babies, and Bree's mother put people to die like dogs. And how do we kill dogs? We give them shots. Who's getting shots right now? Bree! I don't know what to think anymore..... But my advice: if you want to stay mentally sane, do not read this forum!!!! Just Don't!
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mentally sane? Laughing

Might be too late for you, mate. Razz
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:

Might be too late for you, mate. Razz

I know...I know..... Crying or Very sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Laughing Shocked Laughing Embarassed Shocked Evil or Very Mad Razz Surprised Smile Shocked Evil or Very Mad Wink Crying or Very sad Laughing Razz Very Happy Question
stealtheshow
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I'm not sure about her parents...from everything we know so far, they don't really know what the ceremony entails, either.

they supposedly don't know.

It wouldn't be suprising if Bree lied about that too.
amandaschlicher
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to figure out why in the world any father would give his teenage daughter injections without knowing EXACTLY what it was. Maybe he doesn't know, maybe he knows and isn't telling. The only explanation is that they are either brainwashed, or just as terrified of "the group" as everyone else if they don't follow protocol... even so far as injecting their only daughter with mystery drugs.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amandaschlicher wrote:
I'm trying to figure out why in the world any father would give his teenage daughter injections without knowing EXACTLY what it was. Maybe he doesn't know, maybe he knows and isn't telling. The only explanation is that they are either brainwashed, or just as terrified of "the group" as everyone else if they don't follow protocol... even so far as injecting their only daughter with mystery drugs.

My guess is he knows what it is, and it isn't inherently harmful. The problem is, what's the purpose of the stuff? If he tells her what it is, she's bound to ask "why?", and maybe that's what he's not prepared to answer. (For example, if he's injecting her with fertility drugs because the ceremony involves her impregnation, the drugs themselves aren't necessarily harmful, but she probably wouldn't be happy with the explanation.)
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stealtheshow wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

they supposedly don't know.

It wouldn't be suprising if Bree lied about that too.

Bree is horrible about lying. It's more like, Bree has been lied to herself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: