Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Updates to the Voicemail (213) 814-2839
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeWhoMustNotBeNamed
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:

We know he broke the first craigslist message as he was in Bakersfield on FRI DAY 335.

This doesn't make any sense at all. I think either the PM has built up a huge inconsistency here or brother is talking in code.

I think you are dead on here, deagol.

Also, is there a library in Bakersfield that only has one publicly accessable computer? I am originally from a small town in Kentucky (yes, we wear shoes) and even that library has more than one computer for the public. This is in code.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, some libraries can be really hick-ish. I live in Memphis (a few million people) and the library near me only RECENTLY (like, within the past 5 years, maybe sooner) got not only more than one computer not for reference, but computers that had internet access... You'd be surprised!

But let's think about some things from a busy lurker's P.O.V. under the assumption Brother IS in fact a double-agent (I read it somewhere; it's SO not my theory)...

What if Brother is currently at Op's facilities? Maybe helped Tach break in or sumthin? What if Tach decided to take the blame to enable Mister Billeh-Bob to continue his work there? It's guessing, but not too much of a streach.

If Brother Billeh-Bob is a double-agent in Op's facilities, the code makes PERFECT SENSE!

~ A library is where you get information, and BB & T are trying to get info from Op!
~ One computer would make sense in something like a small security room
* but with someone already there, he couldn't do his regular work when he intended to and had to wait till the coast was clear
~ an AOL disk is a program, so what if he was trying to do a phising-type virus/program in Op's databases? All the movies show that viruses are very efficient when put directly into the intended computer...
* But Op's system is better than he thought, thus the story about an "any key"; the security measures got him so turned around that he felt like a complete idiot

Thank you Attention Deficet Disorder for helping make this theory!! Wink LOL

Btw, I'm mainly a lurker. I work 18 hours a week and take 12 hours a week worth of classes (including Japanese) so I can't participate in code-breaking. Sad Sorry. But perhaps I can contribute like this in looking for new theories based on given info! ::hopes she can be of SOME help::
Captious
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the brother still in the op theories are interesting. I have one main issue w/ them though. Would you leave brother instead of Tach? It's been suggested that they're government and brother makes me prone to believe ot. No one else is that ridiculously incompetent.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:

Some people spent a half hour on the phone with him, and still they are too lazy to tell us what they remember of the conversation!

Somehow I don't quite think that "lazy" is the right word here. Wink

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
covedweller wrote:

Some people spent a half hour on the phone with him, and still they are too lazy to tell us what they remember of the conversation!

If the rumors of encounters with BB's display of stupidity are to be believed, they may have been too brain-fried to remember anything! Wink LOL

BB: So, you gathered information on our agent online?
You: That is all I am allowed to disclose.
BB: Perhaps you may be able to answer another question.
You: Perhaps....
BB: Now when you say "online", what line are you talking about and how to you keep balanced? Is it a clothes-line? Fishing line?
You: ::begins to have anyurism::

LOL

Tach and/or Brother: If you guys are reading, c'mon, this is all in good fun. We know even though Brother doesn't seem to have all his lights on, we know there are a good deal of rooms we just can't see yet... Wink
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see one serious problem with the "Brother is still an infiltrator into OpA" theory. If both Tach and Brother were undercover in OpA, then why was Tach sending Brother coded messages to pass on to Mom and Dad? If he was an agent as well, he wouldn't be able to pass on messages any more easily than Tach was.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perhaps she's counting on a diversionary tactic. (D in aphid? Wink) Being so focused on her, BB ::will stick with that nickname for Brother:: will gain more oppritunities to report more actions of the Op Squad. Wink When is an enemy most careless? During an emergency/crisis.

"Never interrupt an enemy while they are making a mistake" Wink
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
covedweller wrote:

no i really am lazy.
i spent 17 minutes on the phone with him.
but a lot of it was talk of disney world. lesbianism. alcoholism in children whose fathers abandon them. and other dumb things like that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cassieisabeyotch
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

horcruxes wrote:
Luv2Luvem wrote:
covedweller wrote:

no i really am lazy.
but a lot of it was talk of disney world. lesbianism. alcoholism in children whose fathers abandon them. and other dumb things like that.

WTF? You had time for psychobabble?
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cassieisabeyotch wrote:
horcruxes wrote:
Luv2Luvem wrote:
covedweller wrote:

no i really am lazy.

WTF? You had time for psychobabble?

haha! like i said it was 17 minutes long.
i'm just glad i didn't have to pay for that psychobabble. otherwise i would've gotten ripped off.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MaxZyrix
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iconología posted a new vid about the VM, she says that someone should call in, say it's a call from AOL tech support and leave a number to see what happens. Sounds like an interesting idea to me.
blessedsophia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
~ A library is where you get information, and BB & T are trying to get info from Op!
~ One computer would make sense in something like a small security room
* but with someone already there, he couldn't do his regular work when he intended to and had to wait till the coast was clear
~ an AOL disk is a program, so what if he was trying to do a phising-type virus/program in Op's databases? All the movies show that viruses are very efficient when put directly into the intended computer...
* But Op's system is better than he thought, thus the story about an "any key"; the security measures got him so turned around that he felt like a complete idiot

Not so sure I'm with you on the virus theory, though it might be a heads-up to contact him or Tachyon via AIM at some point in the near future.

The idea of a security room does sound good, though. He talked about the rumors and free internet access earlier, though, so if he's talking about the same place, I doubt it's a private room. No library in that area of California is only going t have one computer for internet access, and anybody with two brain cells is going to know for a fact that the access is free. So the question is, what kind of "library" is small and doesn't normally provide internet access, and would be occupied by both him and somebody he doesn't know or want to identify ("this kid")?

Just something to chew on.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Matthew 24:24)
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perhaps she's counting on a diversionary tactic. (D in aphid? Wink) Being so focused on her, BB ::will stick with that nickname for Brother:: will gain more oppritunities to report more actions of the Op Squad. Wink When is an enemy most careless? During an emergency/crisis.

A=Analyze
P=Protect
H=Hinder
I=?
D=Divert?

It sounds like we're supposed to start juggling or something...Smile
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:

A=Analyze
P=Protect
H=Hinder
I=?
D=Divert?

Interpret?
Intervene?
Investigate??

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:

A=Analyze
P=Protect
H=Hinder
I=?
D=Divert?

best way to divert the enemy? DANCE NUMBER!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: