Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Break] Hijacked OpAphid Lurker Crew Strippers Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: [Break] Hijacked OpAphid Lurker Crew Strippers Thread Reply with quote

just wanted to let you guys know, I can't keep up at all anymore. so, i'm going to bow out and make it official. I'll be returning to Lurker status and throwing a couple jabs when I'm at work tho Laughing

GL pplz

edit: changed thread name
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"

Last edited by LesterG on Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont go yet!

why is everyone leaving ?
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im just sad that all the drops are in LA when Op said that there would be a broader scheme to this...
plus after all the work i did, not to be on the list and not getting called kinda bugs me. i never went anywhere and i was still playing, so i was annoyed, now i just lurk. it lost all the fun really fast after i got left out
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
im just sad that all the drops are in LA when Op said that there would be a broader scheme to this...
plus after all the work i did, not to be on the list and not getting called kinda bugs me. i never went anywhere and i was still playing, so i was annoyed, now i just lurk. it lost all the fun really fast after i got left out

Op also said the list isnt complete...which means there are more names that should be on there.... and honestly, the call wasnt a big deal...read the message on ops page...theres going to be more tests...which im sure those of us that were called wont be part of. im assuming its like taking turns.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
Absynth wrote:

Op also said the list isnt complete...which means there are more names that should be on there.... and honestly, the call wasnt a big deal...read the message on ops page...theres going to be more tests...which im sure those of us that were called wont be part of. im assuming its like taking turns.

<hopes so:)>
One of the Cloudmakers
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope so to. ill feel bad if you guys didnt get something rad.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just dont think im liked by op. last time she replied to my email was before we even got brothers #, that time i was asking about being a member of the "team". i.e. asking if i was accepted or if they needed any help. the only response was "We're good, dear."
felt like op was mocking me, or blowing me off. now im lucky if 1 out of 5 emails even gets read. so i felt like she was leaving me completely out
One of the Cloudmakers
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh. When was the last time lonelygirl15 wrote you back?

It reminds me of when I discover a band, and then they get a little popular. Doesn't feel as much like "mine" anymore.

But it doesn't mean I still don't like what I liked about it in the first place.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
i just dont think im liked by op. last time she replied to my email was before we even got brothers #, that time i was asking about being a member of the "team". i.e. asking if i was accepted or if they needed any help. the only response was "We're good, dear."
felt like op was mocking me, or blowing me off. now im lucky if 1 out of 5 emails even gets read. so i felt like she was leaving me completely out

Don't go yet. Op doesn't like me either (she told me I needed therapy in one of my reply's). I'm on the east coast, so I'm out of the drops and such, but I'm still playing.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:

Don't go yet. Op doesn't like me either (she told me I needed therapy in one of my reply's). I'm on the east coast, so I'm out of the drops and such, but I'm still playing.

Psh I was called a pothead and to be well for MY OWN sake (that's bad.)
Op is sarcastic...you have to take what she says about you as her joking, beacause she is. That is her way of joking, and in my experience if someone jokes with you, they like you. Just my 2 cents Wink

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not bowing out for any of common reasons, I'm basically bowing out to get back to Real Life Razz

Alot of stuff I'm neglecting and basically I can't keep up anymore Crying or Very sad

Work is falling behind, I'm not getting fired because of OpAphid Laughing

I'll be a lurker, but I can't do anything major... so I guess "A story is told as much be silence as it is by speech" mine will be by silence...
HoOBS
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
Ziola wrote:

Psh I was called a pothead and to be well for MY OWN sake (that's bad.)
Op is sarcastic...you have to take what she says about you as her joking, beacause she is. That is her way of joking, and in my experience if someone jokes with you, they like you. Just my 2 cents Wink

It doesn't bother me at all. I kind of think its fun to piss her off a little. Everyone of my emails to her is written with a different tone, hence the whole "therapy" thing. She also told me the other day that we are too involved in our own "soap-opera" and not involved enough in puzzle solving. Whatever. She must wonder what kind of nutcase she's attracting. (can you tell how pathetic my life is, that I enjoy irritating a character in a story).
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
I'm not bowing out for any of common reasons, I'm basically bowing out to get back to Real Life Razz

Alot of stuff I'm neglecting and basically I can't keep up anymore Crying or Very sad

I'll be a lurker, but I can't do anything major... so I guess "A story is told as much be silence as it is by speech" mine will be by silence...

I can still say that it makes me a little sad that you will only be a lurker, right?
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
LesterG wrote:

I can still say that it makes me a little sad that you will only be a lurker, right?

hehe well, that's all I ever was, but when I catch up to my work stuff, my boss lets me go online cause there's nothing to do... but I've been kinda mastering the art of switching pages and minimizing... and it's gunna catch up to me sooner or later Razz
HoOBS
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
Ziola wrote:
LesterG wrote:

hehe well, that's all I ever was, but when I catch up to my work stuff, my boss lets me go online cause there's nothing to do... but I've been kinda mastering the art of switching pages and minimizing... and it's gunna catch up to me sooner or later Razz

Then just wait till you arent working. I to spend countless hours here when i need to be working. ::grumbles:: Confused
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: