Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DROP] 11-04-06 ITEMS RECOVERED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captious wrote:
Thank you for going! I'd love to hear the cono w/ the manager. lol

*After 10 min of him staring at me from his Dodge Dakota Club Cab*

him: something I can help you with?

me: oh, um, a friend of mine lost something. I'm trying to find it.

him: oh, they lost it here?

me: yeah, that's it. hey, by any chance did you see an envelope lying around here somewhere?

him: no, can't say that I have. You need any help?

me: NO! I won't be much longer.

*he drives away*

Of course that happened around 10:30pm or so, and I didn't leave the area until 1:45am or something like that Smile
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is something interesting...

Ankh-ef-en-Khonsu

This entire name may be translated as “the truth that has crossed over"

Just a guess here but I think Tach is telling us that he has officially crossed over. It is time to prepare. Coose ye an island...find a place, get people together, the time is now.

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

34 - 51: Purple beyond purple: it is the light higher than eyesight.

Could this be referring to UV (ultra violet) light? Blue & purple are the highest wavelengths of the spectrum, red being the lowest. UV wavelengths are higer than 420 nm (nanometers). Humans cannot percieve UV light.

Not sure how this is relevant, but also not sure what else this quote could mean.

Maybe there is a secret message written on the postcards? If it was written in some sort of UV ink, i think you would need a spectrophotometer to see it, but it might be something as simple as holding it under a blacklight.

The blacklight thing is worth a shot if you have one around.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surrealisticpill wrote:
34 - 51: Purple beyond purple: it is the light higher than eyesight.

Could this be referring to UV (ultra violet) light? Blue & purple are the highest wavelengths of the spectrum, red being the lowest. UV wavelengths are higer than 420 nm (nanometers). Humans cannot percieve UV light.

Not sure how this is relevant, but also not sure what else this quote could mean.

Maybe there is a secret message written on the postcards? If it was written in some sort of UV ink, i think you would need a spectrophotometer to see it, but it might be something as simple as holding it under a blacklight.

The blacklight thing is worth a shot if you have one around.

I thoughts that one night, very late at night while feeding the baby.
ANyone think about running all the pieces found at the drops through black lights???
I know its a long shot...bu sometimes the most messed up idas are the right ones

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to remind you guys that the postcard said "any way but down." I think that the additional markings are directions on how to read this. So here's my thought, on how this should be read:

23 41
32 24
34 51
4 39
5 39
6 39
7 39
8 39
9 39
40 13
40 12

41 24 ...
47 47
48 55!

Note: lines 4-9 are read right to left, as indicated by the < sign on the bookmark, and line 11 (40 13) comes before line 10 (40 12) as indicated by the arrow. I don't have a copy of the book, so I can't tell if this works or not.

Edit: for clarification
Mike

Last edited by ixlr8 on Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another possible meaning for the "any way but down" line is that the post card is just saying "you did good for finding this." Remember what the image is, a "thumbs up." They might just be saying "don't take this as thumbs down."

Mike
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ixlr8 wrote:
Another possible meaning for the "any way but down" line is that the post card is just saying "you did good for finding this." Remember what the image is, a "thumbs up." They might just be saying "don't take this as thumbs down."

Mike

this was my first thought about the postcard as well.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lord_Cel
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: OpAphid Convo Reply with quote

Last night about 4 or so i was email Op back and forth, I was kinda troubled about her responses, here is the convo tell me what you guys think,

> OpAphid wrote:
>
Oh dear.

LordCel wrote:

> You are correct, but i cannot in good faith leave any stone unturned.
>
> OpAphid wrote:
>
> > I may have said too much. Please disregard what I said about the video file and its name. We do not place any greater weight on that than any other item in her package. In fact, it is probably nothing. The message was probably the post card. People use post cards to send messages all of the time, correct? Exactly.
> >
> > I await your continued analysis.
> >
> > Be well--for the sake of us all.
> >
> > OpAphid
> >
> > LordCel wrote:
> >
> > > Well lets hope for the best and prepare for the worst, we will do our best to figure this out.
> > >
> > > OpAphid wrote:
> > >
> > > > Anything other than what I fear it is: A message that could cause us great inconvenience and hurdles to overcome.
> > > >
> > > > LordCel wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Any idea what we might be looking for
> > > > >
> > > > > OpAphid wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > > We must find every possible option for a "message to pass along." Let us pray it is one of the other items...
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > LordCel wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > We will continue to decode through the night, right now the only other leads we are working on are the numbers from the book, and the possibility that something might have been embeded in the video. I will let you know if we come up with anything else.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > OpAphid wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I appreciate your hard work as part of the team, and you are the first to have brought this to my attention. So thank you.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Please tell me if anything else could be construed as a "message for someone." I am aware what the video file is, so I would be curious what other choices there are that she would want someone to "pass along" for her.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Be well--for the sake of us all.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > OpAphid
> > > > > > > > LordCel wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Im not sure exactly how many, but their are definitely others. It was discussed on the forums and I tagged it on my photobucket.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > OpAphid wrote:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Who else knows this information? Regarding the file name.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > LordCel wrote:
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > Oh dear? Care to elaborate
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > OpAphid wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > Oh dear.
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > LordCel wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > > We have recovered the drop meant for brother, thanks to archetype and ladron. The contents have been posted here: http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/bcgary34/OpAphid/, we are in the process of decoding now. Hopefully we will have results by morning. Also the video name was GoodPurityStat.s, any ideas?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow
i think there is definately something to do with the video that we should analize and decode.
It seems to me that Op is trying to stear us in a different direction so we won't find out something that they don't want everyone to know.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lord_Cel
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Yea Reply with quote

thats what i think, i believe last night that some spoke of a program that you could use to embed imformation in a video file, but it could only be read with that program. Is this true or was i that tired?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i remember that to lord..... but i was way exhausted. im surprised i remember last night at all.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a question...

are we trying to figure out what more important to decode?
I'm kind of getting this sense that that is what we are doing. If we are..shouldn't we be looking at this drop as a whole?

I think i'm wrong is having this feeling like we're trying to figure out which is more important.
Maybe I'm too scatter brained today.

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some of us need to work on the video and the rest of us need to work on the text. Op's message could be taken two ways:
1)I really don't want you to work on the text, so if I mention that the video is unimportant, you'll focus on that
2)Holy Crap!!! They can't find out whats on the video!!!

At least thats my take on it. It could be a redirection in either way.
acidfingers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video file is an exact duplicate of DanielBeast's Where are they going? video. I've verified with Op that there is nothing important about the contents of the video file, regarding hiding any information within the data of the file.

So the thing I believe we need to focus on is the filename. Arch said that the name of the file on the card was just "GoodPurityStatus" with no extension on it. One interesting thing that was pointed out was that the capital letters spell out GPS.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ixlr8 wrote:
I'd just like to remind you guys that the postcard said "any way but down." I think that the additional markings are directions on how to read this. So here's my thought, on how this should be read:

23 41
32 24
34 51
4 39
5 39
6 39
7 39
8 39
9 39
40 13
40 12

41 24 ...
47 47
48 55!

Note: lines 4-9 are read right to left, as indicated by the < sign on the bookmark, and line 11 (40 13) comes before line 10 (40 12) as indicated by the arrow. I don't have a copy of the book, so I can't tell if this works or not.

Edit: for clarification
Mike

I don't believe so, I think the < sign is just to notate that they all be taken together. There is no page 4 in the book we recovered, and if you take the 39th word on each page you get gibberish. I think it is what it is, again its the meaning that needs to be discovered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: