Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DROP] 11-12-06 ITEMS RECOVERED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jessiann
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: The book Reply with quote

Shastacat2 wrote:
So here is my two cents on the book that was found.

Some of the items were ment to amuse us. Some of the passages were actually marked to help us with future clues such as the morse code and lat and long ones.

I don't think we can read much into it now, but maybe later we may need it.

Thus the note about leaving it behind....(not needed right away)... but we may need it

Well said, and I agree. I think the main point here seems to be about Tachyon letting us know, that she wants to know, who her friends are. She stated in her vid description " ...There are times when he- [brother] isn't able to help, and that is when I call on my friends." I think she is also warning that to side with those whom she has rebeled against (ie OpAphid) could prove detrimental.
evaB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone mentioned the idea that maybe Tach doens't know who Daniel is? The first message refered to "he needs to know how long they've been watching him".

"who is watching the watchers" could be a simple question to Brother--who is that guy in the pictures?
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evaB wrote:
Has anyone mentioned the idea that maybe Tach doens't know who Daniel is? The first message refered to "he needs to know how long they've been watching him".

"who is watching the watchers" could be a simple question to Brother--who is that guy in the pictures?

hm, i didnt think of that. good thought...
Captious
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taiya wrote:
When ever I hear the phrase "Who will watch the watchers" I think of Watchmen comics by Alan Moore:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchmen

haha Taiya that's why I thought of that when we had the anagram. "V For Vendetta" and "Watchmen" are at eye level to the left of me.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: The book Reply with quote

Shastacat2 wrote:
So here is my two cents on the book that was found.
Some of the items were ment to amuse us. Some of the passages were actually marked to help us with future clues such as the morse code and lat and long ones.
I don't think we can read much into it now, but maybe later we may need it.
Thus the note about leaving it behind....(not needed right away)... but we may need it

Thank you Shasta for posting your theory as we had talked about!

Because I can't sleep, I decided I would take another look at the passages and keep in mind Shasta's theory (because it sounds like a very plausible explanation)

Here were some passages that caught my attention:

"When bound and gagged, you can still tap out HELP in Morse code to attract attention."
(this passage was marked with a small dot next to it)

" Tap dance lessons + Morse code = ingenious combination."
(this passage was marked with an "*" next to it)

Two mentions of morse were mentioned. Are we missing a clue that is in Morse code? Or is this a heads up to be on the lookout in the future for one?

"Always carry your birth certificate with you; you never know when you will need it."
(this passage was crossed out)

"You can never really be yourself and 'let your hair down' if you're sporting a wig."

These are obvious messages about being on the run and hiding out, to me.

"When choosing between two men, take into consideration the different paths your life would take should you go with either of them."

This to me is a reference about our "choosing sides."

"When trying to crack a numerical code, don't rule out latitude and longitude coordinates.:
(this passage was crossed out)

I quoted this passage because it reminds me of "Proving Longitude Wrong." And also, it seems to reference all the "numerical codes" she is fond of using.

"It's a bit gratuitous to quote passages from Shakespeare on a daily basis."

This I chose because it doesn't sit well with me. I could swear that before Tachyon's latest video (the one that led us to this book) I heard someone quote this exact passage. Though I've asked and had people on the case looking through logs, and nothing has been found, so maybe I am crazy (or psychic Cool )

"College undergrads can discern harmless knockout drops from more dangerous poison. Isn't ned dreamy?"
(this passage was followed by "WTF?")

I just like this quote so I threw it in. In part because Ned is dreamy! Razz

Anyways, this is just scratching the surface and like Shastacat says, maybe they are going to turn out to be clues down the road.

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evaB wrote:

good thought....
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the two crossed out comments...

coule we look at them like she is saying...
do not follow this piece of advice.

maybe she is saying :
Stop trusting people, do not reveal to them who you are.
And
Stop looking at Long and Lad, it's a waste of time

I don't know thats me grabbing for answers.

Something that really caught my attention is the fact there is ot of refrences to cars.

edit:
this jsut made me think:

"College undergrads can discern harmless knockout drops from more dangerous poison. Isn't ned dreamy?"
(this passage was followed by "WTF?")

we know that daniel has graduated...
is he in college? I know we don't really know...but keep it in mind. THere is the possibility that he is in college.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's a bit gratuitous to quote passages from Shakespeare on a daily basis."
This I chose because it doesn't sit well with me. I could swear that before Tachyon's latest video (the one that led us to this book) I heard someone quote this exact passage. Though I've asked and had people on the case looking through logs, and nothing has been found, so maybe I am crazy (or psychic Cool ) "--Luv

You're not crazy OR psychic unless I am, too, because I remember seeing it also. Could it have possibly been in the chat? It seems more like something someone would post on the forums, though.

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, it seems like it was something Op said to someone in an email.
Captious
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too katz. And I thought it was an email as well. Gonna go through all of the archived ones now.
evaB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

third that. But I can't remember where I read it either...
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure i've read that on in the email archive

Edit:

did a search for shakespear in the forums:

1> In "Cassie. We are "They" , there is mention of a shakespeare quote, but it is not quoted on the forum.
When I looked it up in the LGPedia..i found nothing. i'm assuming by what i'm reading that "Not all vampires suck blood," might be an actual quote from shakespeare...if someone remembers, please make a note of that here on the forum...
2> In the description of OpAphid during the period of time we were looking into "TOnight We REveal", I believe Op quoted Shakespeare in her profile:
"Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare
Unless someone added that to their own profile here, and changed it recently.

seems to me...Op was quoting shakespeare for a while...so that could be it...
but there wasn't anything else in the archive about shakespeare.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the Shakespeare thing is making fun of OpAphid? With all the quotes and the like. Laughing
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
Maybe the Shakespeare thing is making fun of OpAphid? With all the quotes and the like. Laughing

That's my gut instinct about it. Kind of pointing out something amusing about OpA, like how a few of those seem to be nothing but amusing statements, this one may apply to someone in the story.

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evaB wrote:

I don't think that's very likely ... I mean, she clearly knows who WE are, how would she not know about Daniel?

These notes were very pointed when it came to the audience ... LOL, WTF, and especially how she crossed out the longitude and latitude advice (If only she had told us that a few weeks before ... Wink ) ... We (meaning the forum) were supposed to find this.

She even goes so far to make sure she uses web speak (WTF? LOL) to assure that we know SHE is talking to US.

So, if she's so well informed about how we operate, I think it's impossible to assume she doesn't know who Daniel is.

.... IMHO, anyways. Razz
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
evaB wrote:

I don't think that's very likely ... I mean, she clearly knows who WE are, how would she not know about Daniel?

These notes were very pointed when it came to the audience ... LOL, WTF, and especially how she crossed out the longitude and latitude advice (If only she had told us that a few weeks before ... Wink ) ... We (meaning the forum) were supposed to find this.

She even goes so far to make sure she uses web speak (WTF? LOL) to assure that we know SHE is talking to US.

So, if she's so well informed about how we operate, I think it's impossible to assume she doesn't know who Daniel is.

.... IMHO, anyways. Razz

this is another reason why I've been thinking everything that is being hinted to in this drop is a direct warning to Op.
Only because if this drop was stolen (or jacked or whatever you watn to call it) her drop would thn be called "successful" and "brother" would hav found it.
That is how we would have known if we failed in the drop...
I don't think we shouldn't be looking at it as if "what would she be saying to 'Brother'," but "What would she be saying to OpAphid to tell them to back off?"
So "Who is watching the watchers," could possibly be warning to them, saying "You are being watched, by someone you don't know about." (maybe)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: