Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0073 Exploring The Motel (11/14/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalization wrote:
Also... I don't recall anyone mentioning this, but since there was such an uproar about the stuffed animals on the last video... What about the freaking hat? I was surprised to see it show up. But then again, not. How much time did they take in the house before they ran?

*sits down to think about what she'd grab if needed*
Husband... well, Daniel is kind of Bree's version...
cat...she's gotten the stuffed animals.
laptop...Daniel has his. and of course she took the camera because... well... then there'd be no story... I don't have a camera, so I couldn't grab that.

and that's pretty much all I can think of. Maybe I'd think enough to grab tooth brush and tooth paste and maybe some extra clothes.... But if I was in a hurry, grab the essentials... Dunno whether the cat'd make it or not considering she'd just be an extra hassle. And she hates riding in the car.

lets just assume that she had the hat in her away bag already. keep in mind that she did spend a couple of days at dan's maybe she grabbed the hat then and its been in the bag.
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I'm not always like that, but sometimes the "I'm smart, you are stupid, I'm better than all of you" comments just get on the last nerve. Rolling Eyes

Yeah I fully understand what you mean!!! I think the hidden code between Bree and Gemma would be cool. The gideons should be looked into maybe there is something there, about there orginization that relates, maybe not... just what I think
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinkitthrough wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
I'm not always like that, but sometimes the "I'm smart, you are stupid, I'm better than all of you" comments just get on the last nerve. Rolling Eyes

Yeah I fully understand what you mean!!! I think the hidden code between Bree and Gemma would be cool. The gideons should be looked into maybe there is something there, about there orginization that relates, maybe not... just what I think

At this point in our collective confusion...investigating any option couldn't hurt. Smile
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

thejyav wrote:
generalization wrote:
Also... I don't recall anyone mentioning this, but since there was such an uproar about the stuffed animals on the last video... What about the freaking hat? I was surprised to see it show up. But then again, not. How much time did they take in the house before they ran?

*sits down to think about what she'd grab if needed*
Husband... well, Daniel is kind of Bree's version...
cat...she's gotten the stuffed animals.
laptop...Daniel has his. and of course she took the camera because... well... then there'd be no story... I don't have a camera, so I couldn't grab that.

and that's pretty much all I can think of. Maybe I'd think enough to grab tooth brush and tooth paste and maybe some extra clothes.... But if I was in a hurry, grab the essentials... Dunno whether the cat'd make it or not considering she'd just be an extra hassle. And she hates riding in the car.

lets just assume that she had the hat in her away bag already. keep in mind that she did spend a couple of days at dan's maybe she grabbed the hat then and its been in the bag.

Good Point about the Hat! I for got that she was there for a couple of days...
thejyav
Owen's Helper

Wisi Girl wrote:
I love how everyone is trying to figure out how Gemma and Bree can communicate through code in their videos because Bree made a statement about cockroaches to tell Gemma that P. Monkey isn't bugged by The Order! Wow. Does this sound ridiculous to anyone else? First of all, since when was it fact that P. Monkey is bugged? Isn't that just another idea floating around? So, why jump to conclusions about Gemma and Bree having this code between them? This is how Thelema got out of control. It was a little idea that just grew and every tiny thing in the videos were somehow confirmation of it. "Trifles light as air are to the jealous confirmations strong as proof of holy writ." There is some Shakespeare for you all to ponder over. (Erm, but I know nobody is jealous here....Just desperate to find some clues.)

I'm going to kind of go with you on this. after I made my last post aobut the bug thing I went back and watched the video again...Her delivery didn't seem to be a signal to gemma. It could be looked at that way but I feel its a bit of a stretch and is more of a "just how bree says things like that"

Edit: I'm not sure if this makes any sense.
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
thinkitthrough wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

At this point in our collective confusion...investigating any option couldn't hurt. Smile

From now on I shall be reffered to as collective confusion... it sounds cooler than think it through
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao! Laughing Laughing
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
daniel reading the bible, i dnt trust tht kid 4 1 second Shocked

We need to exorcise him.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU, DANIEL! *throws small amount of dirty pool water over his head* It's the closest thing to holy water that I could find. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, The guy in the background was significant after all.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
emando16
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't bree say she would post again today?

*waiting*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: