Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0074 Someone is Following You
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogma72
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: 0074 Someone is Following You Reply with quote

"Someone is Following You"

It's a GEMMA vid - she actually somes out and says something!
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: New Video is Up Reply with quote

Dogma72 wrote:
"Someone is Following You"

It's a GEMMA vid - she actually somes out and says something!

Gosh, really?
I never saw that coming.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god it wasn't cryptic.

I had trouble hearing what she had to write 5000 words on...shakes fist at work computer
Dogma72
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too

i rewound it twice to hear, gave up and decided it would be more important to actually have the first post for once!
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Gemma goes: " I saw a man in your video"

uh...sorry Gemma darling, but all the credit goes to NikkiBowerReport who was the first to point that out on the board. I hope you'll be more original with your essay. Need some help? Razz

Last edited by DontHaveAClue on Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raspberry
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, that is what we get for stopping our over-analyzing of the video's. I wish someone would have figured this out too, just like Gemma. Hopefully Bree and Daniel aren't already in trouble.

Another thing is that I noticed is the way Gemma is talking about something uber serious(them being followed) yet goes right into how she has a paper due. I know her life isn't all about them, but she could act more... genuinely concerned.
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raspberry wrote:
And, that is what we get for stopping our over-analyzing of the video's. I wish someone would have figured this out too, just like Gemma. Hopefully Bree and Daniel aren't already in trouble.

Another thing is that I noticed is the way Gemma is talking about something uber serious(them being followed) yet goes right into how she has a paper due. I know her life isn't all about them, but she could act more... genuinely concerned.

yeah was a bit like...

'You're in imminent danger, but screw that, I've got homework'
creativebarbie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raspberry wrote:

hahaha no someone did point tha out and that it was probably hte only thing of significance in the videos.. past that we are just getting strange... my opinion only... but thats why we need over anaylizing... Smile so we don't miss a thing..... useless or not.
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.luminarium.org/medlit/miller.htm

The miller's tail by Chaucer

Summery

Summary: Pursued by her tenant, "hende" Nicholas, Alison puts him off. John already has heard Absolon serenading her outside their bedroom at night, but still suspects nothing. When John has work that takes him out of town, Nicholas supplies his room with food and pretends to have fallen into a trance for several days. He tells John, after the servant has broken the door down, that his clerkly studies have revealed to him that God will send a second Noah’s Flood. (If you haven’t read that part of the Bible recently, you will find an immensely comic reason why Nicholas' lie makes a fool of John.) Under Nicholas' direction, John hangs bread kneading tubs from the ceiling so that they may float free with John, Alison, and Nicholas when the "waters" rise. Exhausted, he falls asleep. Meanwhile, Nicholas and Alison disport themselves until Absolon comes begging a kiss from the window. Alison complies (in the dark?) with her rump, which the fastidious Absolon too late realizes he has kissed. Implausibly returning for a second "kiss," Absolon meets Nicholas' rump with a thrust from a hot plowshare he has borrowed from the smith's forge. Nicholas' cries for "Water!" awaken John in the rafters, who cuts the ropes holding his kneading tub and falls, breaking his arm. The people of Oxford, mainly clerks, arrive in response to the household's cries of "Out harrow!" and the clerks all laugh at John, believing the lovers' tale that he madly imagined the second Flood by himself.

More water references!
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone get a screen shot of the guy Gemma mentions who was in the ceremony vid?
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raspberry wrote:

I do like her casual ways: "Bree, honey, you and Daniel are going to die. And By the way I will have a milkshake tonight! Very Happy ". It's like she has no emotion at all. Some people are like that after a severe head trauma. Which leads us to the conclusion that Gemma might have been almost killed by the Order but escaped death and sheltered in London. Am I overanalyzing? Confused
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dug around and found this in the ceremony video thread

Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Raspberry wrote:

I do like her casual ways: "Bree, honey, you and Daniel are going to die. And By the way I will have a milkshake tonight! Very Happy ". It's like she has no emotion at all. Some people are like that after a severe head trauma. Which leads us to the conclusion that Gemma might have been almost killed by the Order but escaped death and sheltered in London. Am I overanalyzing? Confused

Actually...some of us are just like that... Embarassed
steamywndr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: bvb Reply with quote

well..another thing to think about for this video is that she is pretty blunt with alerting bree...so maybe all that super secret code business was not really true? why would she say flat out " you're being followed" but keep everything else hush hush?
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I dug around and found this in the ceremony video thread

The swiming pool guy looks like he has blond hair. The guy above...doesn't have hair! Am I wrong?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: