Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

#S ON TOP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scalare wrote:

Only H, I and J need to be even or rounded, because that's the only equation with a division in it.

And if I were to think like the puzzle maker I wouldn't make such hard to understand things like the number of times "Add it up" in song 13, or the number of countdowns in song #3.

Yup Yup.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

I agree...The equation with a divisor needs to be a whole number. Even Tachyon would understand the problem of rounding errors.

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
covedweller

Scalare wrote:
ixlr8 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that 199 and 2901 is wrong. If you notice, most of the numbers are even, round numbers or 1. This is probably for ease of math. Remember to think like the puzzle maker for this. People tend to think in patterns, and it looks like this puzzle was kind of patched together from the songs, where you have little flexibility with the numbers. After all, there are only so many significant things that you can pull out of a song, even by stretching logic a bit.

Michael

Only H, I and J need to be even or rounded, because that's the only equation with a division in it.

And if I were to think like the puzzle maker I wouldn't make such hard to understand things like the number of times "Add it up" in song 13, or the number of countdowns in song #3.

Add it up is easy. It is just at the end of the song. 25 times.

The 1, 2's. Doesn't it say appearances? Appearances have breaks between them (to count as seperate appearances). So I would favor 3 appearances over 9.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

covedweller wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
lol probably
and yea it does look like a complete mess and we need to get rid of the three threads and work in one joint thread, and work as a team...

thing is is there is no way to know if we have the "right" numbers without calling them...

I'm still iffy about saying that we know FOR SURE that we are looking at a california area code, because Tach is on the move...
but becasue we've reached that sequece of numbers so many times, i'll go with it.

I thought this was a brother puzzle?

well if we follow to clues...
it leads to Tach
(at least in my view...seeing she is the one complaining about the phone line, she would change it/get a new one)
and it is on HER profile tat it says : " OMFG. I need to find a better phone line."
hence she finds one

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scalare
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
Scalare wrote:
ixlr8 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that 199 and 2901 is wrong. If you notice, most of the numbers are even, round numbers or 1. This is probably for ease of math. Remember to think like the puzzle maker for this. People tend to think in patterns, and it looks like this puzzle was kind of patched together from the songs, where you have little flexibility with the numbers. After all, there are only so many significant things that you can pull out of a song, even by stretching logic a bit.

Michael

Add it up is easy. It is just at the end of the song. 25 times.

That's the background vocals, but the main vocalist also says add it up a number of times.

Quote:

The 1, 2's. Doesn't it say appearances? Appearances have breaks between them (to count as seperate appearances). So I would favor 3 appearances over 9.

That's a good call.. but still ambigue.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

katz31 wrote:
covedweller wrote:

the brute force approach to the first # jumped the gun. if we'd waited to figure out the last 2 songs, we wouldn't be so damned cluttered here with trying to solve part two of this puzzle before we even solved the first part.

I think we're being taught a lesson, personally. Laughing

Yeah, probably, but it was 4:00 a.m. for some of us, and we were excited, and doing our best, and, and, and....there were funny picture of cats to look at, and some of our heads exploded.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Delusional decyphering and cold calling every number I love it

maybe tachyon is having fun with us, she's prolly laughing at us all right now saying she gave us overanalysts misinformation to HINDER us

yes, I too am now delusional at the moment Laughing
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made two threads.

One with the #s we 100% know.

The other with the #'s that have two possible answers (depending on interpetations).

Next threads are song based re: the ones we can't wrap our minds around.
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: ummm..... Reply with quote

OK I know I am really late...(i only have a pc at work)so I am trying to catch up but the comment about over analyzing kinda makes me think we are

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: