Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FRIENDSOFT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she has a good sense of humor

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpAphid did not mention her underpants to you! Them's fighting words! Laughing
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol She sure did I. She said if I stole them I would feel her wrath!!!!

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screen caps if you want us to believe you.

Capture the images and post them in this thread!
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stuart2004 wrote:
I just wanted to add this because it was funny and because I think she like me too .....just read.....

Oppy wrote:

>Thank you for your kind words, dear. It must be the Herbal Essences shampoo...

stuart2004 wrote:

> I have decided that as of right now I like you you are pretty and you smell nice

I'd love to see a screen capture of that one. Twisted Evil
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A group/member just joining now? Not likely, since many of OpAphid/Tachyon/Brother has been here for maaaaany many months. I don't know how many, but more than 2. ^_^ Hahahaha.

Anyway, GameJack.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
stuart2004 wrote:
very true but i atill think we should keep a check on it

why? so far anything we've "found" NOTHING of significance we weren't directed to or had verified.

either a clue or puzzle pointed us to something, or we can verify it as official (like in the case of ipod opera).

it's lame how much time we've had wasted by crap videos (like that lame remix of the OpAphid ones with the stupid effects and weirdness) and random Craigslist posts by overeager n00bs with too much time on their hands who either wanna gamejack or feel like they are "discovering" something.

considering how deliberate everything has seemed so far (accounts made a year ago, 5 months ago, etc). it's just a waste of time. everything has been given to us through official channels within the game.

don't try and turn this into the crisis of infinite cassie gamejacks with foolish speculation--esp. when there has been a definite pattern so far.

While I have my doubts, Tachyon was found early so you never know.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
covedweller wrote:
stuart2004 wrote:

why? so far anything we've "found" NOTHING of significance we weren't directed to or had verified.

either a clue or puzzle pointed us to something, or we can verify it as official (like in the case of ipod opera).

it's lame how much time we've had wasted by crap videos (like that lame remix of the OpAphid ones with the stupid effects and weirdness) and random Craigslist posts by overeager n00bs with too much time on their hands who either wanna gamejack or feel like they are "discovering" something.

considering how deliberate everything has seemed so far (accounts made a year ago, 5 months ago, etc). it's just a waste of time. everything has been given to us through official channels within the game.

don't try and turn this into the crisis of infinite cassie gamejacks with foolish speculation--esp. when there has been a definite pattern so far.

and the other thing is that nothing would ever be found if it wasn't for trial and error there cove.
we hve to keep an open mind when it comes to this game.
some things are out right spelled out for us to solve, others aren't.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:
covedweller wrote:
stuart2004 wrote:

and the other thing is that nothing would ever be found if it wasn't for trial and error there cove.
we hve to keep an open mind when it comes to this game.
some things are out right spelled out for us to solve, others aren't.

I think both of you are right to an extent. Trial and error does work to a certain degree, however, that's totally not cool to call random number and post it on a forum so other people can call it. How would you feel if you started getting dozens if not hundreds of random phone calls in the middle of the night? I really feel bad for those people who just have the bad luck of having a phone number that we found because someone screwed up a math problem. Take that as you will, as it's just my opinion, but I think we should be a bit more cautious when we're picking up a phone in the middle of the night, and dialing a number that we don't know if its correct or not. I hope that we have all learned a valuable lesson here.

Michael
Glory285
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i posted on their comments page that it was a gamejack, i just checked back and both the comments that were on the page have been deleted. this person obviously doesnt like us. Rolling Eyes
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

ixlr8 wrote:
Take that as you will, as it's just my opinion, but I think we should be a bit more cautious when we're picking up a phone in the middle of the night, and dialing a number that we don't know if its correct or not. I hope that we have all learned a valuable lesson here.

I didn't "pick up the phone" in the middle of the night. I called people mid-morning. So I don't feel bad for them. And I called two wrong numbers before calling the right one. This is all yesterdays news (And we weren't even talking about numbers in this thread). Don't keep fussing about it.

Everyones always trying to be everyones Momma.

Edit: B/C I just realized Michael was complaining about us calling people, in the middle of us talking about Friendsoft and Gamejacks. And Spelling.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: