Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jonastko"??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you have it. You need to start posting vids, Clue, dear.

twinklyci
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: now that's one "canon" that could use a firin' Reply with quote

gogo wrote:
I have to say, in all honesty, that I watched Jonas, but I, like many others, was mesmerized by his attractiveness. I am not really sure what he said. He could have given the rest of the lg15 story away, told us the exact address of Bree and Daniel's hotel or shared that he is the son of some wealthy deacon. However, I think I wouldn't have noticed.

And I must give much respect to covedweller for being so secure in his masculinity that he can see the world through the eyes of an entranced woman (or in this case me being said woman). I know it's pretty pathetic, but I wouldn't mind Jonas being canon, simply for the eye-candy aspects. He wouldn't have to say much of anything meaningful, really. I wouldn't mind. (Sorry to objectify a man like a piece of meat. Or at least, sorry for doing so in public.) Rolling Eyes

eep.

I'll be gone now...

wait. are you saying he actually spoke?? Shocked i was too busy fantasizing to notice Razz
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: now that's one "canon" that could use a firin' Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:

No! Not you gogo! The sky is falling down on me at this very moment..... Crying or Very sad

Don't worry, we will hold fast DontHaveAClue!
Wake up people, he's a loser who has never worked a day in this life, lives at home with his parents (note: nothing is wrong with that if you actually WORK), isn't even all that attractive, and makes REALLY lame "jokes" (Weezer.. named it after me! No actually I was kidding, but you believed it right? Thus making me telling you that in fact it was not true all the more hilarious? Right guys?)

I think I'm going to go punch myself in the face now (like he did). Anyone notice how he says "I bet your wondering what these are and proceeds to hold up boxing gloves, despite the fact they had never appeared in the entire episode? So how could we be wondering?! If this was canon the creators would have at least thought that much out, thank God another sign it's not canon.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: now that's one "canon" that could use a firin' Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
DontHaveAClue wrote:

No! Not you gogo! The sky is falling down on me at this very moment..... Crying or Very sad

Don't worry, we will hold fast DontHaveAClue!
Wake up people, he's a loser who has never worked a day in this life, lives at home with his parents (note: nothing is wrong with that if you actually WORK), isn't even all that attractive, and makes REALLY lame "jokes" (Weezer.. named it after me! No actually I was kidding, but you believed it right? Thus making me telling you that in fact it was not true all the more hilarious? Right guys?)

I think I'm going to go punch myself in the face now (like he did). Anyone notice how he says "I bet your wondering what these are and proceeds to hold up boxing gloves, despite the fact they had never appeared in the entire episode? So how could we be wondering?! If this was canon the creators would have at least thought that much out, thank God another sign it's not canon.

I think thee doth protest too much Hyemew........................... Very Happy

The boxing gloves were very noticeable to me, as I was not totally mesmerized by his looks( the looks are good by the way, but I had my dreamy hunk forceshield activated). They were on the bookcase behind him.
I suppose there may be a person or two who did not know what they were.
Personally I think it was his excuse to exude more manly physicallness and flex some muskles Laughing
NikkiBowerReport
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but I had my dreamy hunk forceshield activated

Where can I get one?
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: well... Reply with quote

I hate to keep harping on this subject (with my tongue firmly in cheek), but I don't want to marry Jonas or have any intellectual conversations with him (although he did have a pretty stealth bookshelf).

However, notice:
Bree is beautiful
Some say Gemma is beautiful
I recall some people even calling Lucy a Hottie (McOldster? huh? )

There is nothing wrong with attractiveness if it is shared equally among the genders.
Sure we've got DanielBeast, but he is only one man.
What else to do I have to look at? A bunch of bald deacons?
And there is nothing wrong with with baldness. It can be quite a hot look on some, but just not on evil deacons from the order.
And I haven't really gotten a close view of any of the creepy watchers.
Come on!

(And before people get all riled up- Yes, Owen is cute and all, but he's a turtle and I just don't swing that way.)

Again,
I'll take myself elsewhere before people start throwing things at me. Rolling Eyes
(And my equally hunky husband takes offense )

And as far as the canon goes, with one video posted, it is really hard to know at this point. I see the point of those who feel that he adds nothing. I also see the side of those who are looking for some new interesting characters who are not necessarily Hollywood-beautiful. I also see the side of those who are tired of the majority of "hot women" moving this plot.

*makes like a banana and splits*
NikkiBowerReport
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gogo, all great points! Especially, the reading part. They all like to read - Bree, Daniel (do comic books count?), Gemma, and now this Jonas guy. At least they are all well educated. I wouldn't mind if he just tells us about the books he's reading. It doesn't sound like a lot for me to investigate, but maybe he could join me on assignment somwhere...
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikkiBowerReport wrote:
Gogo, all great points! Especially, the reading part. They all like to read - Bree, Daniel (do comic books count?), Gemma, and now this Jonas guy. At least they are all well educated. I wouldn't mind if he just tells us about the books he's reading. It doesn't sound like a lot for me to investigate, but maybe he could join me on assignment somwhere...

"Assignment" my ass....

trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
NikkiBowerReport wrote:

"Assignment" my ass....

Ummm.... that didn't come out right. Shocked
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
NikkiBowerReport
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:

Ummm.... that didn't come out right. Shocked

Don't worry, I know what you meant Laughing
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: hee hee Reply with quote

hee hee
Pretty clever, NikkiBower.
Equally clever, trainer Illuminati
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can still beg Clue to make a video, though, right?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikkiBowerReport wrote:

OH NO! The probably canon NikkiBower getting interested in investigating who Jonas is?! Could this mean what we think it means?! WOE IS ME!!!!!!! The world is over!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: