Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How does Gemma fit in?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: How does Gemma fit in? Reply with quote

So forgive me if it's old news, but I'm trying to catch up...

Gemmers19 was on OpAphid's list. She knew about the people following Bree and knew about the Watchers.

Where's she getting her information from? We assumed she was just watching Bree's videos, but is she a part of something else?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well seeing she used to be a part of the order, i'm assuming she jsut knows a bit more then bree. Gemma just opened her eyes...Bree jsut followed her parents.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma and Bree used to live together in one of the communes. Their mothers were friends and Bree used to play with Gemma's dog. Gemma says she is no longer part of the order, that she left the community, but some of us have serious doubts about that.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Gemma and Bree used to live together in one of the communes. Their mothers were friends and Bree used to play with Gemma's dog. Gemma says she is no longer part of the order, that she left the community, but some of us have serious doubts about that.

Right right...

How does that fit into OpAphid? We are not to assume The Order = OpAphid, are we? That's not the impression I got...
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are assuming that OpAphid IS the Order. That she/he/it/they are a mouthpiece of sorts, used to communicate with us. Read the Op email thread and you will get a little backgound into her communications with us.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'm not being clear...or I'm totally confused.

Gemmers19 was on a list of people that may or may not be given exclusive information or access...

We know not everyone in The Order knows everything about this Order (see Bree, Bree's parents). We know, for example, Bree's parents are not part of The Order of Denderah...

So I'm just wondering if Gemma is being given information some other way, perhaps? Just a thought...I found her inclusion on the list curious.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, we are just as curious about her inclusion on the list. And our thinking and working on it have gotten us just as far as you.

So, basically, welcome to Hell. I will be your tourguide as we explore levels 3, 5 and 7...
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Maybe I'm not being clear...or I'm totally confused.

Gemmers19 was on a list of people that may or may not be given exclusive information or access...

We know not everyone in The Order knows everything about this Order (see Bree, Bree's parents). We know, for example, Bree's parents are not part of The Order of Denderah...

So I'm just wondering if Gemma is being given information some other way, perhaps? Just a thought...I found her inclusion on the list curious.

no one has been given exclusive information. and if they were, they arent sharing. we were told that the list was a list of communications, and incomplete. (hope that helps)
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far nothing has been done with THE LIST. There were no common links between the people on the list that we found, other than them being involved with the forums or LG15. Not all ppl on the list got phone calls, not all ppl on the list made calls to OpA, etc. So dont read too much into it...yet.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that does help. The list seemed to jump out at me when I was catching up, and Gemmers19's inclusion seemed strange. I guess I'm looking for how she caught the watcher's symbol on the guy's hand and seems to know this stuff. Perhaps we'll find out. Smile Thanks!
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Well, that does help. The list seemed to jump out at me when I was catching up, and Gemmers19's inclusion seemed strange. I guess I'm looking for how she caught the watcher's symbol on the guy's hand and seems to know this stuff. Perhaps we'll find out. Smile Thanks!

Other wonky bits with the list
Pikales is there twice
Warpyol is a member of ipod opera - a hint?
Cu Roi and Raven are under their forum names rather than thier youtube names when the lists default setting appears to be youtube names.
covedweller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

We found out a week early that Daniel goes to the JC and that his mom thinks he is camping.

Sometimes we don't even know it will pay off until it does.

Man, doesn't Daniel just have that JC look about him?
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more connections:

Tachyon's only YT friends are Gemma and "Brother"
http://www.youtube.com/profile_friends?user=tachyon

"Brother's" only YT friend is Tachyon.

Gemma has a boatload of YT friends.

Tachyon's video "URGENT: For My Helper!" from Oct 28 includes the odd tag 'petrol'. Nothing in the video relates to it or gasoline. Gemma's 'petrol station' comments about her friend Sam were made in "It's Not Your Decision" on Oct 26, so maybe Tachyon was just using this tag just to get her video to show up in the "related videos" list that YT provides after people watched "It's Not Your Decision"

...or perhaps Sam is "Brother"? lol
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:

Other wonky bits with the list
Pikales is there twice
Warpyol is a member of ipod opera - a hint?
Cu Roi and Raven are under their forum names rather than thier youtube names when the lists default setting appears to be youtube names.

I am listed under my forum name as opposed to my YT name as well. I always wondered about that. Smile

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: