Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Song Lyrics in Brother's vids

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Song Lyrics in Brother's vids Reply with quote

This can be moved, I don't know where it should go though.

Anyhow, the tags clue didn't seem to be going anywhere yet so I went ahead and put together a run down of all the lyrics in his vid descriptions (I was bored). I'd be surprised if someone hasn't already done this but I thought I'd attempt to contribute in my own small way.

3.) 4:06mins Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream - "Rocket", only saw a release in Australia in 1994
2.) 4:02mins David Bowie/Queen - "Under Pressure", Released 26 October 1981
(This was released on Bree's birthday, and in one of the Cassie or Op vids there was a reference to 1981, that's why I included release info, thought it might be relevant)
1.) 3:33mins Soul Asylum - Grave Dancers Union - "Without A Trace", Album Released October 6, 1992
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Anne! I don't know if anyone has done this already but thank you!

I love your avatar--is if from lolcats.com? And if there are any drops in Oklahoma/Texas we're covered--I live in OKC. hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: