Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gemma's evil?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
limadean
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CriticalThinking wrote:
Hmmm... after the last Tach video... my mind is just spinning.

Me too. What if she's taking information about The Order to someone who might be able to help?
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma is Evil and she is a wanker..
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the sake of being evil? Are completely sure that Gemma is such a bad person. Is she as evil as everyone is making her out to be? A lot of us didn't want to trust Jonas. A lot of us still don't, but he doesn't seem to be so bad, at the moment.

Part of fooling your enemy into believing you is to get them to trust what you're saying. This can be done in many ways. Relating to them is one way. If you can show them that you understand their feelings and can relate to their situation, it makes people feel that they can trust you a little bit.

Why would Gemma warn Bree or tell her that she thought she was being followed. If you remember, during that time were the first videos where watchers came into view to bug and creep Bree out. Showing someone how helpful you can be is another tactic to lower someone's guard. Saying she thought she was being followed reinforces the previous tactic of relating to Bree's situation.

Maybe the story about her flatmate was just that... a story. Another ploy to get Bree to listen to her, or maybe to test how well Bree was listening to her.

Maybe Gemma really is evil, or maybe she's (as some people have stated) riding the fence. Though if she's a double-agent, what has she really done to throw the Order off?

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
lonelyfake15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

insideup wrote:
Gemma's last video is from the 6th. There is a slim possibility that with B&D going their seperate ways, she came to America to intervene. It's doubtful, but it could happen.

omw i saw that vid in the video response! who is this tychyon person??
Talezine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, first time posting...but I have noticed something in one of the videos.

I was watching "Daniel is Right" again today. I always thought it was wiered that Gemma stands up and paces in front of her camera. She never did this before...and suddenly she paces up close in front of the camera.

Well, now it makes sense. You get a perfect look at both hands during this time. Neither her right or left hand has the mark of the watcher. If she is with the order, she is NOT a watcher.

Second possibility then:

Gemma came to the US, and she is being watched. This becomes a little unerving, since it indicates that Tachyon is with the order!
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyfake15 wrote:
insideup wrote:
Gemma's last video is from the 6th. There is a slim possibility that with B&D going their seperate ways, she came to America to intervene. It's doubtful, but it could happen.

Look up the user Tachyon on youtube or revver.
then when you've done that look up OpAphid.
missviolet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

re: gemma being a double-agent.

I doubt it. She just seems too self-involved, to me. And she was pretty vocal in her disdain for the Order when she leaked that info, which, of course, could well be fake and she's a better actress than we thought (gemma-character, not jackie-actress).

My theory is that the video she posted about a Watcher following her was real. Watcher showed up, threatened her somehow, convinced her that if she didn't use her position of confidante to Bree as a way to get her home, then they'd do -something-. (Insert Very Bad Thing Here.)

Brought her to CA to keep closer tabs on her, and the latest video with the total flip-flop (Don't trust anyone vs. GO HOME, suuuure they're not looking for you anymore....) was done under tutelage of the infamous Lucy & Co.

Or she was just evil all along and the gemma-haters were right. Smile
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we know see is.
Not evil, just working for the order!
O.o

Taylor is Love; Sarah is Love; Spencer is Love
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lonelyfake15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:
lonelyfake15 wrote:
insideup wrote:

Look up the user Tachyon on youtube or revver.
then when you've done that look up OpAphid.

Ok thanks will do that!!
Roselilith13
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: I agree with Ms Violet Reply with quote

I agree 100%. Gemma looks genuinely scared when she says a watcher is following her. I bet she was kidnapped and is being forced to make videos now.
1. I just rewatched her videos and she seemed much more care free in the ones before the watcher
2. she has not given bree information the way she was before
3. she does not look comfortable to me when she is walking with Lucy

My only question on this theory was the first Tach video where she is just walking alone...why would she if she is being forced?
nancymakuhari
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking at the first video by tychyon and I noticed a windmill that is here in SF where I live. Also, the newest phone number for OpAphid is 415, a SF area code. Does anyone have a clue what that means?
annie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:
here's a new vid about gemma, staring moi Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8flWxfVz4tc

Laughing Laughing I just now watched this. Good fun! Really clever... and good job with the background. Smile

What you said is even more applicable, now that we've seen her with Lucy, eh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: