Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PUZZLE] TACHYON: 11/23/06 word jumble
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: [PUZZLE] TACHYON: 11/23/06 word jumble Reply with quote

On November 23, 2006 at 4:21am (gmt) Tachyon updated her profile with:

I-fop top-hop-e-rop-e
i-sop e-vop-e-nop a
cop-hop-a-nop-cop-e
I hop-a-vop-e top-o
top-rop-y a-nop-dop
fop-i-nop-dop hop-e-rop

// -----

Lately, I am not having the easiest time with the situation i am in. But i can handle it, right? What other choice do I have?

Within minutes, Tech4u2hire figured out that by reading only the first letters, you could make out a sentence. This sentence reads:

If there is even a chance I have to try and find her.

There is speculation that //----- (25) is a date. Possibly meaning next correspondence from Tach, will happen on 11/25/06.

Just speculation, the word "op" is written 23 times in the jumble. One theory is that this puzzle, is an old childrens game, where consonants are followed by op.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!

Last edited by romanceismusic on Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
windsong
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I was really hoping that I would have a chance to beat you all with this one when i saw the code right away... oh well. Good job, tech
random lurker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This code is a game called "op talk" that I learned as a kid. All you do is spell what you want to say, leaving the vowels as they are, but for each consonant, you put the letter and then the sound "op," and if you speak it fast (which you can do if you're a fairly solid speller), it's almost impossible to translate as you listen. On paper, it's not hard, but it's deviously difficult to the listening ear.

So that, I think, is why the "op" was repeated so often in this puzzle; it's just an old children's game.
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More puzzles...once again, very quick solution.

Come on guys...can you turn the difficulty level up a little????

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did 25 come from?
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martha wrote:
Where did 25 come from?

//-----

I wasn't here last night but I gather that it's this. In the past she's just used ///s but since 25 in unruley we suspect //as the tens place and --s as the singles.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hum, is her bree?

unless she's check into a spa and is soul searching for herself, which i'm cool with too.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
martha wrote:
Where did 25 come from?

//-----

I wasn't here last night but I gather that it's this. In the past she's just used ///s but since 25 in unruley we suspect //as the tens place and --s as the singles.

Thanks Smile
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder if Tachyon is going to use the latest LG15 video to locate Bree. They showed a little too much of that movie theater for it to be random. Anyone know where that theater is?
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
Wonder if Tachyon is going to use the latest LG15 video to locate Bree. They showed a little too much of that movie theater for it to be random. Anyone know where that theater is?

I'm sure Archetype is all over it.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on the puzzle guys...so this is the easy one to get the new players in, right?

So the next one will be a ball buster (I hope Very Happy )...
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:

Yesterday I did a movie theater search for places showing "The Guardian" AND "Gridiron gang" in the 310 area code.

Guess what I got? NOTHING. Furthermore, there is only ONE theater in the LA area that's playing "Fur" (the movie poster we saw)

So either Bree is full of crap or they're much further from home than we suspected.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
ladron121 wrote:

Yesterday I did a movie theater search for places showing "The Guardian" AND "Gridiron gang" in the 310 area code.

Guess what I got? NOTHING. Furthermore, there is only ONE theater in the LA area that's playing "Fur" (the movie poster we saw)

So either Bree is full of crap or they're much further from home than we suspected.

My theatre always has posters up for future releases so Fur doesn't mean too much in that direction.

I did some quick look ups with this too. Guardian was released in September. These movies are either in the dollar theatres or totally bs'd. Problem for us, cheep theatre's don't have online info normally. However local papers tend to advertize them.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you take into account HyeMew's insider info that Jonastko is about to be declared canon, it could be that B & D are making their way up the coast to Humboldt County (where Jonas lives) so the plot can develop with a meet up there. In other words, they could be WAY out of their home city.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
If you take into account HyeMew's insider info that Jonastko is about to be declared canon, it could be that B & D are making their way up the coast to Humboldt County (where Jonas lives) so the plot can develop with a meet up there. In other words, they could be WAY out of their home city.

Please don't take into account anyone's "insider info". We have been warned by Op that there are some among us who wish to spread disinformation. I am not saying that Jonas isn't canon, just saying that we shouldn't automatically assume that he is a "safe" person.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: