Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[ARCHIVE][EMAIL] Tachyon Emails
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please remember that this is an archive-only thread. Analysis and discussion go in the thread marked [DISCUSSION]. Thanks!
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so, I get very bored and frequently sent Tachyon threatening emails. (cuz I'm a dork and she hasn't trusted me since the begining anyway Wink ) A few days ago I sent one threatening her and "Brother." I got this last night when she logged in. Nothing really important, just thought I'd share because I thought the end was interesting.

Are you another one of his vengeful ex's? I keep him telling him to stop hooking up with you psychos. But you know how it goes: Crazy in bed, crazy out of bed--and believe me, I speak from experience.

Excuse me, I gotta punch him in the arm 'cause that must mean he's crushing on me.

xoxox,

T

PS. I'll leave Op a message telling her you said 'hi.' I'm going to be sending one of your kind on a permanent vacation shortly.

Wonder who her target will be?

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
Mintgurl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wished Tachyon Happy Holiday's she replied with:

right back at ya, sweetness!

no vacation here though. might get to spend Christmas with 'family,' but we gotta take care of something first.

xoxox,

T
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, just to clear the air here...Tachy has a vagina people. Not that we didn't already know that, but hey....I can claim to be a supermodel from Brazil all I want when in reality I'm an overweight office manager from the Valley.

Quote:
Sent: December 27, 2006, 08:48 AM
Subject: Quick question...

oh snap i've got a vag

xoxox,

T
Quote:

------------ wrote:

> Regarding chromosomes...
>
> Are yours XX or XY?
sidewalkflight
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent this right after "How Dumb Am I?" and got just got the reply today.

windsong
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent this on valentine's day and just got a reply. (I dont know how to screen cap, if anyone would tell me how, I will replace this with a screen cap)

I said: Happy valentine's day! You should have stuck around with Daniel a couple more days, maybe had some fun for valentine's, if you know what i mean.

From: Tachyon [videos (11) | favorites (13) | friends (2)]
Sent: March 09, 2007
Subject: Re: Valentine

The boy is a trauma survivor! And I didn't need to be taking advantage of his PTSD to get me some pleasure snuggles...

xoxox,

T
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My original message:

I was, of course, alluding to possibility that Mom/Dad = the foundation that Jonas' father created and trying to see if she did know anything, she'd give a little hint.

Tachy's Response:
mistabroadway
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually just bored when I asked this but still got my response. Smile

I'm thinking Brother would be ex-military. He's got sniper rifles, flash bangs and can fly a helicopter. Now if I could just land some Aerosmith Tickets.
EdWont
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote her with:

"Hello T,
Just wondering if we're on the right track with deciphering the ligatures by looking into the Phoenician origins (like Pi being a symbol for speech). I hope for a response but I'm not holding my breath.
Best,
EdWont

p.s. - my girl and I just joined a bowling league. I'm sorry to say that your score puts mine to shame. Oh well. "

She responded with:

"It's an eta, not a pi...

And congratulations on joining a a bowling league...clearly you've reached a comfortable lull in the relationship. LOL.

xoxox,

T"

The bowling league isn't really all that bad; $2.75 for a pint. At any rate, I wasn't sure if it was official or not about the eta, so I posted. Hope this helps in some way.
Me: You have to be when you're working against the Order.
Antissa Pompeii
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I got a message from Tachy-poo after I sent her this message:

"The 'Teen Angst Gang,' as I'm sure you know, have found something strange at Jonas's cabin, and now he's gone. Are you going to bust in there are save them? It seems as if they can't do anything without you!"

And this was my reply:

[/img]
tristan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my original message:
Ok so the Ligatures symbols have got me totally spun and I need some help. After your last message I'm not sure if you've cracked them either but let me tell you what I have now. Top left symbol looks like its either Tau and Phi or Qoppa, but Phi doesn't trace back to egyptian and Qoppa is an obsolete letter. Top Right we think is Lambda and Sigma. And the Bottom Right seems like Theta and Nu or Eta. You of course did Bottom Left of Mu and Theta.

Besides just figuring out the letters we don't seem to have a good idea of what to do with them. Do you know what they represent or is it a code we should crack?
I understand getting online must be tough [and thanks for the subtle clue to change Pi and Omicron]. Oh, the 'we' I talk about is the forum so no conspiracies [and I'm tristan from the forum]

aite,
-high five

tachyon's response:
EdWont
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best,
EdWont
Me: You have to be when you're working against the Order.
jowriter
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: A response from Tachyon... Reply with quote

Seeing as Glenn was still the PM when I was sent this email, I don't know if it's still relevant or not, but I thought I'd share anyway.

So I know all of you guys are doing a great job solving the puzzles and all that (kudos!) but I couldn't help but wonder who tachyon and brother's "parents" were in all of this, and I couldn't find any particularly relative threads (if you know of one would you mind telling me?)

It irked me, what can I say.

Anyway, I decided to send Tachyon a youtube message. It was simple, and read a little somethin' like this:

"Is everyone asking the wrong questions? We hear so much about Bro and Sis, and the work you do. How can I find who Mom and Dad are?"

I got this response:

"See if you can steal a glimpse at your file the next time that Miss Hannigan steps outside to flirt with the laundryman.

But I'm sure that your real parents *will* come back for you...someday.

Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun."

I don't own a tv or I'd rent Annie and try to find some clue from this (I have a theory that the time these quotes show up in the movie might lead to a phone number or something, but that's all just speculation.)

Of course, it could be tachyon just telling me that their all orphans, or something theoretical like that. I just don't have the means to find out what it all means.

Again, it might be pointless, seeing as Glenn's no longer behind it all, but I thought I'd throw that out there if any of you are interested.

<3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: