Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Xeniph says:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Xeniph says: Reply with quote

You did NOT just tell Bree to shut up. I'm SO sorry you are down, and afraid, but she is too. Heck, I'M down and afraid. We're all dealing with it the best we can. How is acting like a...a jerk...going to help anything?

I don't know why I'm posting on here, you probably don't even read these.

From some of your vids you seems like a nice, caring guy, but at times you just verge on...okay, you are straight-up RUDE.

I also did not like what you said about Camp in your vid (yeah, long time ago, whatever). That Camp was the only interaction I got sometimes, and it felt DANG good. I guess I haven't gone to the wild parties you have, but we do what we can.

I guess I'm just...saying cool it down. A hot head is NEVER better in a situation like this, so just cool it. Think before you react. Bree is trying, she tried to acknowledge that it was a bad situation, and you cut her off. So she DOES know how bad things are, she just has a different was of dealing with it.

Don't mistreat Bree. End of story.

--Xeniph
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree with you.

They just had all their belongings ransacked and are being followed by some secret society that is apparently obsessed with a 16year old girl they need for some mysterious ceremony...

...and had their funds stolen to top it all off.

Bree should'nt have skipped in the car and taunted DanBeast
with
"Where we going? Where we going? huh? huh?"

She needs to be more helpful. Daniel is only 18yo and pretty much a scared kid himself trying to think like an adult.

Let up. He's on her side.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree voy... She isnt taking things seriously enough.. What ideas has she had yet?
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People deal with stress different ways. Bree and Daniel are different people.

I am simply pointing out the fact that blowing up ISN'T GOING TO HELP. Is it? Can you think of a reason it would help?

And running off half-cocked without any idea what you are doing is NOT good. I think BREE was being more responsible, trying to get Daniel to slow down and think. I didn't hear ANYTHING taunting in it. She already said they were leaving/gone from the hotel, but they need a plan now. Just how could she be more helpful? Can you tell me? She has no more idea than Daniel what to do now, they're arguing, and he's just telling her to shut up when she presents her opinion.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniph wrote:

I am simply pointing out the fact that blowing up ISN'T GOING TO HELP. Is it? Can you think of a reason it would help?

And running off half-cocked without any idea what you are doing is NOT good. I think BREE was being more responsible, trying to get Daniel to slow down and think. I didn't hear ANYTHING taunting in it. She already said they were leaving/gone from the hotel, but they need a plan now. Just how could she be more helpful? Can you tell me? She has no more idea than Daniel what to do now, they're arguing, and he's just telling her to shut up when she presents her opinion.

Just saying he's only human, and stuck by her all the way so far. Most guys would have bailed.

"Team work" as corny as it sounds, is what needs to happen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on...it's obvious the girl is mentally unstable. Who the hell totes around stupid stuff animals when you are running for your life?

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Xeniph wrote:

Just saying he's only human, and stuck by her all the way so far. Most guys would have bailed.

"Team work" as corny as it sounds, is what needs to happen.

EXACTLY.
My Fuzzy Scarf
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jengels2002 wrote:
Come on...it's obvious the girl is mentally unstable. Who the hell totes around stupid stuff animals when you are running for your life?

Well, like Xeniph said, everyone deals with stress differently. I honestly think that a stuffed animal is easier to talk to than a person, because a stuffed animal isn't going to talk back, or judge you, or try to make you be rational when all you really need to do is just spill your guts and be agreed with. Obviously, of course, she needs to be rational, but sometimes it's just nice to talk to someone--or something--that's going to just be angry with you.

"Love makes you do crazy things. Like kiss until you can't breathe."

"I've got A.D.D. and magic markers. Oh, the thrills I will have." (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WITH A.D.D. Very Happy)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: