Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0088 "Daniel Is Right" [12/1/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinkitthrough wrote:
I just thought about something... What if this is all a way for the Order to give Bree and Daniel free will over choosing who she wants to be with... If she goes home with Daniel and Daniel still takes her on as his responsibility than her parents will let them start dating with their consent, If she chooses Jonas then her and Daniel were never meant to be together or if Daniel leaves her and she goes to Jonas then Daniel and her weren't meant for eachother. Kind of like getting married young, you have no money, no where to really live very long, your parents can't help you much(a little money maybe) All you have is eachother. That would explain the watchers.... never mind this is a dumb post I shouldn't even throw it out there. I feel like I need to though even if it is unlikely

Its an interesting thought, but im not thinking thats whats going on Smile
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, they may not be watching her house anymore but they're probably still following them around. i honestly don't think it matters where they run to b/c they're still going to be watched. you can run but you can't hide. i'd like to see the watchers follow jonas now since they might be following gemma. then we may have an idea of whose side jonas is on.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Rather than quote everybody's posts, I'll just make these points:

1) Gemma definitely looked unkempt and nervous. That one sequence where we couldn't see her face -- just her torso -- was bizarre. I think it was meant to signal that something was wrong. I agree that she may have been contacted by the Watchers, or the Order, and threatened unless she told Bree to go home.

2) I agree with heybitch that the videos have lost a lot of their interest because they give us nothing to research.

3) I still think Bree should go home, or at least stop by the house. How are her parents supposed to get hold of her if they escape?

4) What the heck is "uni"? The Brits keep mentioning it, but I have no idea what it is.

uni is university, they use the same word to refer to university in other places like australia. i don't understand why she isn't allowed to change her mind and when she does, people think it's b/c she got stopped by a watcher and told to tell bree to go home. i mean i change my mind all the time on what i think about these characters and what they should do, especially when there is new revelation about something.

Last edited by lonelygirl on Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Nightmare wrote:
What concerns me is that not too long ago, Gemma was telling Bree, "don't go home, don't trust the authorities, go to a different motel" etc etc etc

And now she's all, "Go home."

What gives?

Anyway, thanks for a new vid. Now can we have one that advances the plot a bit? Rolling Eyes

it's probably b/c she's speaking for the forum and people on here can't make up their mind.
and i also think that after 3 weeks and realizing that there are watchers watching them, they obviously have to take a different path. she's allowed to change her mind after 3 weeks you know. golly.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

storyteller wrote:
I don't think Bree has enough backbone to say no to Daniel. She's dependant on him right now. I could be wrong about this, but I don't think so. She's so child-like and needy!

I think the Order is going to have to take Daniel like they took the money. Sh needs to be pushed to go live with Jonas because he is the Order's Infiltration. He makes her comfortable and easier to watch- and gives her someone to trust that can manipulate her- and when the time comes, they've got her right where they want her.

Daniel should watch his back.

good point about jonas being the order's infiltration. always possible. if bree wanted to go live with jonas and daniel refuses and wants to go home, how is bree going to get there without a car and money? i mean is jonas just going to go and pick her up, lol.

Lurker wrote:
I'm probably one of the only people here who trusts Gemma. I don't think she seemed "suspiciously nervous" in this video at all. She doesn't do anything here significantly different from what she's done in past videos as far as I can tell (minus picking up the bag).

nah, i've always trusted gemma and thought she was good so you're not the only one.
i don't think that just because the watchers watch her and haven't hurt her in any other way necessarily means that they are anti-order. i think it's just their job to keep an eye on her and keep track of where she is. at this point, i kind of doubt the order wants to hurt her or they would've done something by now. they probably need her for the ceremony.

Last edited by lonelygirl on Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
thinkitthrough wrote:
I just thought about something... What if this is all a way for the Order to give Bree and Daniel free will over choosing who she wants to be with... If she goes home with Daniel and Daniel still takes her on as his responsibility than her parents will let them start dating with their consent, If she chooses Jonas then her and Daniel were never meant to be together or if Daniel leaves her and she goes to Jonas then Daniel and her weren't meant for eachother. Kind of like getting married young, you have no money, no where to really live very long, your parents can't help you much(a little money maybe) All you have is eachother. That would explain the watchers.... never mind this is a dumb post I shouldn't even throw it out there. I feel like I need to though even if it is unlikely

Its an interesting thought, but im not thinking thats whats going on Smile

Yeah I just was brain storming for the whole free will purpose, and the mr. feynman (i know i spelled that wrong) ants experiment, you know I still think we are the ants seeing how we are confused most of the time unless we all agree on one particular direction to travel in during the story.
sldsm
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this has been brought up already, I didn't want to skim through 6 pages of this thread...

Do you guys think that there is any significance in the piece of art (painting?) on Gemma's wall behind her? I can't really make out what it is...rocks on a beach?
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sldsm wrote:
I don't know if this has been brought up already, I didn't want to skim through 6 pages of this thread...

Do you guys think that there is any significance in the piece of art (painting?) on Gemma's wall behind her? I can't really make out what it is...rocks on a beach?

Besides it being another reference to water or the ocean and stormy seas not sure I wonder who took the picture. could just be an ikea picture cause the rest of her room is ikea!
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its an IKEA picture, everything in her room is IKEA.. Imthinking no signifigance...
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
Its an IKEA picture, everything in her room is IKEA.. Imthinking no signifigance...

a little off topic.. what's that white square thingy? ive always wondered
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoruba wrote:
GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:

a little off topic.. what's that white square thingy? ive always wondered

if you are talking about the thing next to her bed on the left. It is a lamp Ikea cals them sculpture lamps... I think that one is called the orgel vreten floor lamp it sales for $24.99 here in the U.S.

I love Ikea cheap and inovative
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random thought here-

Daniel is mad and wants to go home. He leaves Bree alone just for a little to go "walk it off." The order takes him.

Bree is alone and bored cause Daniel is off walking by himself. She sees his video, and since he never returns, she just assumes he took the bus home or something.

In comes the Learning to Drive video. She is left with the car but doesn't know what to do.

Now I lost my train of thought- don't know where this was heading except just another lost theory.
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking that maybe Gemma's parents had something to do with her nervousness. Presumably they are still involved with the order, and she never stated that they were out of her life. Though I don't recollect if we know where they actually are.

Maybe they are influencing her to try and decieve Bree, and she is making a last ditch effort to protect Bree...

Or, maybe they are in danger, and Gemma is trying to protect her parents....It seems like it would be a good way to manipulate Gemma into helping the "order".

On another note, I was wondering if maybe Gemma recognized something about Jonas that makes her think he is dangerous...that identifies him as a possible threat...I haven't had time to check for any hand movements etc. in the Jonas videos that might have tipped Gemma off, but it could be that sees something about him...

Thinking about it now, even if you assume Gemma is one of the "bad guys" there could be something about Jonas that she recognizes and/or doesn't like...

and now i shall try to make that picture smaller....
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off “anyways” is not a word. I don’t want to be nit picky, I just thought I’d throw it out there. *coughs*
Gemmer used it and got me thinking about it.
Gemma is right and they should go home. I wouldn’t visit someone I met over the internet after only knowing them for a few days, no matter how beautiful they were. It would be very irresponsible to promote that kind of behavior. If they were to work Jonas into the plot and I hope they do, he should be eased in by having a meeting at a coffee shop or something like that.
I think LG15 is more exciting than ever before and I await each episode with giddy anticipation. I think it’s a great idea and they are doing a good job with it.
UpbeatMarshWiggle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Go home? What's there? Is the house paid for in full? I would think house payments, bills, etc. haven't been paid because her parents are gone.

Will the lights be on, any water? What really does she have to go back to at the house except bugs, hidden cameras, etc.?

Sure, go back, look for any money that may be laying around. I know I keep a stash at home for emergencies. Get some clean clothes, maybe grab some food, but make it a really quick stop. Even that would be dangerous.

I can almost guarantee that house is being watched as well.

Seems to me that this is the real choke point that the Order has been trying to push Bree/Daniel into. I think they've been waiting for them to run into a cash crunch, and when they got tired of waiting, they accelerated things by breaking into the motel room and stealing all their remaining cash.

And as much as I like Gemma, it makes me suspicious that she's not only telling Bree not to trust Jonas (good advice), she's also telling Bree to go back home (not-so-good advice).

But Bree and Daniel are almost out of options. Even if they go back to Bree's house, how likely is it that there's any significant cash around? The Bree Family Smile live in a nice home, but it's not exactly extravagent, or suggestive of a lifestyle just dripping with cash. I'll bet that the money stuffed in P. Monkey was all the available ready cash they had handy. There's probably some in a checking account some place, but I don't see any way for Bree to get at it.

And think about it seriously for a minute - at a minimum, they need enough money to feed themselves reasonably, keep Daniel's car running, and maintain some basic hygiene, which means at least periodic access to showers, hot water, soap, towels, dental care stuff, and a laundromat. And they need a safe place to sleep, out of the weather. All this translates to the need for access to a modest amount of cash on a regular basis.

I consider myself a middle-class person, and I don't generally keep the odd stash of $100's in a box under my bed for emergencies. Smile Especially since cash is as close as the nearest ATM.

No matter what else they need, or think they need, the bottom line for them is cash. Even Daniel's so-far-reliable car needs regular feedings of gas and oil. If they can't get cash somehow, they have to either go to Daniel's parents, or fall back on going to Bree's house - but I think that's just where the Order wants them.

UMW
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: