Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0089 "Homeless" 12/1/06
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel has a serious conflict. He has had enough, he wants to go home, he keeps saying he's done. But then everytime he says he's done he looks at Bree. He can't leave her. He wouldn't leave her with Jonas.

I don't know what's he gonna do to get her to go home. I don't think he'll drag her all the way... the next vid will be very important I think.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Annnd I thought the fight near the end was so realistic. Brees look when she said Jonas was like, oops, shouldn't of said that, and dan sounded SO disbelieving. And shocked. Just, yeah, listen to it, it really stood out for me. How he reacted. Just. What!? He sounded..betrayed?

You can't have a triangle without all three sides Illuminati
GatorMeegs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evening folks!

Did anyone notice the house with the brick and the brown shutters? There seemed to be a focus on it. I know the Creators would never encourage anyone visiting a private home, etc, etc. But first they show the house as Bree walks by it. And then (after they show Bree walking through the park, but before the argument) they go back to a shot of Daniel pausing and looking at the house.

There looked like something etched on the middle window of the second story. Could just be a design element.

Thoughts?
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh Ive thought of a good possibility

The next vid could be of Jonas (reluctantly followed by bree) walking up to the nearest precinct to talk to the cops. But just as they turn the corner and see the building, they see lucy/baldy mccreepy/watcher going into the precinct, so they split.

And Daniel admits that Bree was right and Bree finally comes clean on why they cant go to the house, and they decide to go to Jonas'

Last edited by Inigo on Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg, GatorMeegs, your avatar scares me!!

I'm gonna watch the vid again to see what house you're talking about..

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched it right as you posted, and when Daniel stops and looks at the house, and then Bree looks at it too, that really stood out to me. I mean, Daniel is saying hurry, but he stops to admire a house?! Nuh uh, something up with that. Screenshots anyone?

Or maybe it just reminded him of his house..?

Nope. I can think of no excuse except suspicious ones.

And did anyone notice Bree pushed the camera away? The moment she's not a happy, bubbly character, its bye bye camera and millions of viewers? Definitely what people have been saying, she really does act happy and doesn't show her real emotions.

Plus she was actually angry when she said stop it. Her emotions were showing through and her eyes kept flicking to the camera. You could almost feel her thinking about the reactions of people she wants to make think she's ok
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GatorMeegs wrote:
Evening folks!

Did anyone notice the house with the brick and the brown shutters? There seemed to be a focus on it. I know the Creators would never encourage anyone visiting a private home, etc, etc. But first they show the house as Bree walks by it. And then (after they show Bree walking through the park, but before the argument) they go back to a shot of Daniel pausing and looking at the house.

There looked like something etched on the middle window of the second story. Could just be a design element.

Thoughts?

He's staring at the house and then the shot goes black.
It could be something - the Creators just mentioned in chat last night that they were gonna add some "seek and find" elements to the storyline. I'm just not sure they started already (and I'd hate to see people knocking on some poor old ladies door).
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paused it, but I haven't uploaded a screenie yet. Umm, there are three windows and the outer two have wooden sticks or something pointing down towards the middle, but at the ground. Something in the garden??
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH! I think there are stone heads above each window! I can't see very well though, its not clear because the camera swings then it blacks out

But Dan looks at the house, then at Bree questioningly just before she swings to look
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also there is a shot where it shows some cars on the side of the road as they drive by. there is a yellow car then some other cars. what i noticed is that it is also shown in a similar shot in the ransacked video. i dont know if this is bad editing or if that car is following them. there isnt anyone in it, but its definately the same car
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's trying to show us that though the characters say they've moved around, the actors are trying to say they're in the same spot. They're trying to get us to locate their whereabout and go there! Maybe to find something??! The house is pretty suss.

Thats the best screenshot I could get :/
GatorMeegs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

helix52 wrote:
Omg, GatorMeegs, your avatar scares me!!

I'm gonna watch the vid again to see what house you're talking about..

Don't be scared of the girls!

"Thank you for being a friend..."

Yes Trainer...I don't want anyone pestering some lil' old lady! And what Creator chat do you speak of? Did they visit IRC? I am out of the loop!
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another

ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of the tracking devices being in the animals. It makes a lot of sense that they would have put them in there... either at her house, or in the "Ransacked!" video to track them further.

Well... I don't think it's in their best interest to go home. But i DO think it's in the storyline's best interest. I think we all kind of want a little drama... (ok maybe a lot) and that's not going to happen by everything always going well for them. Some bad stuff has to go down.

Ps. find your parents!!!

Also, it was so cute how Daniel took her bag but still pretended to be a tough guy by nagging her to walk faster. Just admit it Daniel... you like her. You wanna be nice to her. Give her a hug.
GatorMeegs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
also there is a shot where it shows some cars on the side of the road as they drive by. there is a yellow car then some other cars. what i noticed is that it is also shown in a similar shot in the ransacked video. i dont know if this is bad editing or if that car is following them. there isnt anyone in it, but its definately the same car

It is the same exact shot - bad editing! Doh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: