Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Message From the Creators
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orangepeel105
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apart from speculation, has this post actually been proven (or otherwise) to be from the creators of the videos?
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youareallfools wrote:
like it or not renetto is right and lonelygirl15 will continue to be popular

Um, I hate to break it to you, but her latest video got 2-stars out of 1800 ratings, so I think you're both wrong. Wink
idiots
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This wasn't "hacked". This has been up for three days now. The admin would have taken it down by now. Who the f**k would just be like "Heyy look someone hacked my boards and made an entirely new forum! Oh well, I better just keep it there!"

The guy with the "Admin" account is "The Creators" obviously. And he probably is telling the truth.
Casieefan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Um, I hate to break it to you, but her latest video got 2-stars out of 1800 ratings, so I think you're both wrong.

With 200000 views the ratings really doesn't matter much in measuring how popular you are. I mean, Paris Hilton is popular, yet everyone hates her.

Soup4Brains wrote:
Okay, so it was obvious by watching 20 seconds or so of a single video that this was, in fact, some sort of new ARG.

What bothers me a little is that you guys, the creators, broke character ahead of time. Typically with this sort of thing you wait until the story's reached its conclusion before taking credit.

Unless it is part of the ARG. Exclamation

Think about it. A meta-ARG. A Thelema girl posts videos of her with a little too much quality, and some ones called 'the creators' claims to be the author of that girl's life. Is she real, is she a conspiration? That is the game.

Or maybe is not an ARG but some viral campaign. Confused Lets hope not.
cassierica
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: F U Reply with quote

ok you guys, isnt this site made from a fan? I mean that dosent even sounjd professional at all, it just sounds like a bunch of fancy words! I dont think thats even real. Lonelygirl15 is real, and even if she isnt, why would you care!? she would still make the same video regaurdless shes "fake" or not Exclamation
DarkReign
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I mean, Paris Hilton is popular, yet everyone hates her.

Holy crap, you are right! = (
dfgdfgdf
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew this shit was fake from the start yet I enjoyed gawking at everyones response or comments and how sucked in they were. Cheers to the creators for tricking only the idiots in this world.
trash180
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the post could be part of the rollout, as it's certainly getting a lot of press now or the post from the creator is part of the story as well like Cassieefan said.

I'm just saying. It could get deeper though. I hope it does. Just like I hope the creators had the sense to be filming all of the behind the scenes stuff from the start. They could be submitting to sundance by this time next year. Now is a great time for a twist. Not just in the story, but in the story behind the story. If they get it right everyone will be hooked. I hope they are in a position to improvise and really play with people's expectations. They could turn what people perceive as a mistake into an asset.

but the website...
Quote:
...To enhance the community experience of Lonelygirl15, which you have already helped to create, we are in the process of building a website centered around video and interactivity. This website will allow everyone to enjoy the full potential of this new medium. Unfortunately, we aren't programmers. We are filmmakers. We are working furiously to complete the website, and hope to have it up and running shortly....

Sounds like they're scrambling. Unless we're just meant to think that they really were surprised by the whole thing. I dunno. I wanna see how this all plays out. The story behind the story is now the story?

Not that I'm not curious about the ceremony on the 12th...ha.
mattpyrch
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote

I'm not sure where I heard this but someone said that these videos were most likely done all in one time period...and there just put up when its time....but then i noticed her pluto video was just put up what 6 days ago or something like that...and pluto was said to not be a planet on the 25th of august and she was posting videos long before that...so whether it's fake or not the videos are being made as time goes on and not all in the same day or week..
Plurp
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Huh? Reply with quote

Huh? The debate about Pluto not being a planet hit the media on Aug. 15. Lonelygirl15's "Poor Pluto" was posted on Sept. 5. That's, like, you know, later.
Christian
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Huh? Reply with quote

Plurp wrote:
Huh? The debate about Pluto not being a planet hit the media on Aug. 15. Lonelygirl15's "Poor Pluto" was posted on Sept. 5. That's, like, you know, later.

That is what he was saying. He was just pointing out that the videos weren't all made in one lump sum like some have speculated. She is making references to current news items now. There was no way that episode was filmed back in june when the vlog started.
meggadeth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey....i've got a question?

TV shows are staged and scripted, yet we still watch them.

Movies are scripted, yet we still watch them.

WHY THE F**K DOES IT MATTER IF THIS IS SCRIPTED OR NOT...It's entertainment, pure and simple...live with it...watch it or don't...just stfu

thank you...
NotMuchToSay18
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: This Is Great Reply with quote

Look.. I really don't understand why people feel so Victimized by this whole thing.. I wish people would feel this naive/ignorant about watching some of the shows they watch on TV..

Everything on youtube is scripted.. it's our human nature that as soon as we know that we will be on camera we subconciously, or purposefully, begin to think of sh!t to say.. so whether this girl spent half her day thinking up what she would put on her video blog; or some producer, college major, or whatever handed her a script.. it still ended up either entertaining you or annoying you and this chick got popular over it..

So my hat is off to either LonelyGirl or the Creators, whichever the case may be, this subject spawned hundereds of Youtube videos, a huge fanbase, and one hell of an entertaining forum about not only whether or not Lonelygirl is real.. but whether or not the confession from the creators was real.. Congratulations.. you caught the internet by the balls
tenniels
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way, fake or real, I think the videos are great. I'm always entertained and want to keep finding out what happens in the "plot". I think it'd make a great movie or something. If indeed it is fake, I would also one day like to hear from the "actors" and see what they have to say. Hope the videos continue and one day the truth, whatever it is, comes out!
pariah164
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

--Deleted for cursing--
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: