Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Message From the Creators
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: well, if fans are going to contribute Reply with quote

well, if fans are going to contribute, i vote that hyemew and terryfic get to actually appear on a future episode.

guests can visit bree's bedroom like visitors somehow would make it to gilligan's island.
Alissa Brooke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I have a beer, too?

Milo: Can I be in one, too? XD

Bree and I can lezz it out.
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since I don’t think anyone has said this yet. Thank you for creating these wonderful videos. They are clearly a labour of love and I have thoroughly enjoyed every single one of them. I hope the series continues to run for a long time.
danielbeast

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It amazes me how the creators can be so clever at creating an internet phenomenon and yet lack any sense of how to build and sustain a community around their product once it is on the verge of going mainstream.
Alissa Brooke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry: You have sufficiently humbled me.

I agree, the videos were AWESOME to watch and very nicely crafted and I'm still interested in the story.

I am just dissapointed with how the confession came out.
glerb
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not even M. Night Shyamalan could botch dramatic tension this badly. Sorry you guys didn't cash in, good luck with your dot-com.

Next!
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alissa Brooke wrote:
Can I have a beer, too?

Milo: Can I be in one, too? XD

Bree and I can lezz it out.

Now that's entertainment Alissa Smile

Yes you can have a beer, as for the other issue(s)...
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terryfic is always the perfect gentleman. i've given credit to "the creators" (not by that name) many times.

Sent: August 23, 2006, 12:55 PM
Subject: Your Videos Rock
thanks Milo that's really nice to hear Smile

milowent wrote:

> Hey there Bree!
>
> I must say, I'm completely addicted! Though your veracity has been challenged, your product is amazing. You are raising the intelligence level of untold thousands -- debates about the Heisenburg Principle of Uncertainty, Stephen Hawking stories, the religion debate, etc. I hope you guys make millions.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Milo
> http://milowent.blogspot.com

and will they make milions now? we shall see.

alissa, ok you can appear too, as a fan i deem it decided.
Alissa Brooke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, I'm so happy!

Yes, I've told "Bree" multiple times that I <3 her videos. Smile so there.
mettle
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Buka stunt? Reply with quote

Just to throw it out there, as I did in the new forum:

This could just be a Buka stunt.
We have suspicion of his relationship with B&D&co, but not much to confirm it. Buka could have gone renegade and posted this to save his sinking ship. The timing certainly fits.
And using the medium of a forum for B&D to out themselves seems uncharacteristic.
briecheese
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I see this message posted on Bree's Youtube or Myspace pages I'll believe it. To me it looks like this poster just posted a summary of the most popular theories / motives.
JayHenry
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Bye, Bree Reply with quote

[i]A boat, beneath a sunny sky
Lingering onward dreamily
In an evening of July

Children three that nestle near,
Eager eye and willing ear,
Pleased a simple tale to hear--

Long has paled that sunny sky:
Echoes fade and memories die:
Autumn frosts have slain July.

Still she haunts me, phantomwise,
Alice moving under skies
Never seen by waking eyes

Children yet, the tale to hear,
Eager eye and willing ear,
Lovingly shall nestle near.

In a Wonderland they lie,
Dreaming as the days go by,
Dreaming as the summers die:

Ever drifting down the stream--
Lingering in the golden gleam--
Life, what is it, but a dream?[/i]

Time to get back to the real world for me. I wish I had the energy to follow this, now that the rabbit is out of the hat, but I'm afraid wonderland just ended for me.

In journalism, we call it the kicker. An ending is always the hardest part of the story to write. This has been too weird for me to be bitter, and this is hardly the first time that a clever storyteller has been unable to write a good ending. That's the difference between a clever storyteller and a great storyteller, I suppose.

An interesting little world we created here. But, here's where I disagree with Lewis Carroll. As good as an innocent fantasy can be, it's never as good as real life -- the laughter, the tears and all the nonsense of being human -- and it's high time I head back to that.

This is Jay Henry, fake-man-extraordinaire, exiting the rabbit hole.
JayHenry
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How fitting that the italics function wouldn't work. Way to ruin my sign off. You guys make interesting vids. Bree, or whoever you are, you're a pretty girl. But you guys need some serious help with the Web sites.

Jay Henry out!
locust8
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: sigh. a short-lived obsession Reply with quote

Well, this bites. I think the "creators" should have risked being outed or let the audience try to out them--really what's the harm, if you're just going to announce that yes, it is a hoax/show, why not allow your fans the fun of finding out for themselves.

I wonder if they just were stretching themselves thin with all the non-disclosure implications and threats... Maybe they couldn't afford to pay off enough people to keep quiet. Too many lawyers and reporters. They got nervous.

Was hoping they'd either rush us and push all the vlogs out at once or, I don't know, it would be a good race to the finish. For me, the video's merits were in the secrecy surrounding their creation and, you know, the threat of virgin sacrifice in whatever ritual Bree's folks have planned. Now all I'm left with is virgin sacrifice. Which isn't bad considering all, but not NEARLY as much fun as an internet conspiracy that I can help crack.

cheers,

S
TunaFish
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is real ...

WE BLEW THEIR COVER!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: