Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DROP] 12-3 Sea Bowl Drop
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
my god ...

more simpsons???

I might finally be able to get my husband involved.

lol

well i really like that idea of the shark being someone elses "pmonkey" tachyon's presumably, as she is now confirmed to be Sasha, the girl Gemma discussed in her video "They Disappeared." It would make perfect sense if she was also a choosen one to have an influential toy like a puppet to persuade "choosen ones"
it could enforce the brainwashing theory.

Sascha was the name of the DOG that the girl's family owned. Not the girl Gemma talked about.

And do we have 100% confirmation that this is the same girl? Tachyon and the girl (or relative of) that Gemma spoke of.
ambriel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i pmed tachy on youtube asking how sascha was and she replied saying she didnt know and then some comment about being mad at her dad about it. It's in the emails to tachyon section.
weetziebat05
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn... I missed a drop... that's what I get for going to concerts all weekend I guess lol
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: St. Patrick's History Reply with quote

JuJu Bean wrote:
Kinda funny...these story lines:

Taken Prisoner By Irish Raiders
It is known that St. Patrick was born in Britain to wealthy parents near the end of the fourth century. He is believed to have died on March 17, around 460 A.D. Although his father was a Christian deacon, it has been suggested that he probably took on the role because of tax incentives and there is no evidence that Patrick came from a particularly religious family. At the age of sixteen, Patrick was taken prisoner by a group of Irish raiders who were attacking his family's estate. They transported him to Ireland where he spent six years in captivity. (There is some dispute over where this captivity took place. Although many believe he was taken to live in Mount Slemish in County Antrim, it is more likely that he was held in County Mayo near Killala.) During this time, he worked as a shepherd, outdoors and away from people. Lonely and afraid, he turned to his religion for solace, becoming a devout Christian. (It is also believed that Patrick first began to dream of converting the Irish people to Christianity during his captivity.)

hmmmmm ::fruedian accent:: veeeeedy veeeedy interesting........
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
my god ...

more simpsons???

lol

well i really like that idea of the shark being someone elses "pmonkey" tachyon's presumably, as she is now confirmed to be Sasha, the girl Gemma discussed in her video "They Disappeared." It would make perfect sense if she was also a choosen one to have an influential toy like a puppet to persuade "choosen ones"

Sascha was the name of the DOG that the girl's family owned. Not the girl Gemma talked about.

And do we have 100% confirmation that this is the same girl? Tachyon and the girl (or relative of) that Gemma spoke of.

sorry for the mistake...calm down.

and yes. The girl bellow your post got a message from Tachyon confirming that.
I made a whole thread about it, thinking that it was a big development, but for some reason, it got deleted.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting the hand puppets are by the same maker...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
covedweller wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
my god ...

more simpsons???

lol

I made a whole thread about it, thinking that it was a big development, but for some reason, it got deleted.

It got merged with the other 2 threads on who sister is.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
covedweller wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
my god ...

more simpsons???

lol

It got merged with the other 2 threads on who sister is.

ooohh...alright i went hunting for it, but couldn't find it. That makes sense.

thanks for clearing that up. that makes more sense to me now.

sorry for jumping the gun.

i love you! sorry

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dreamerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

I think so too. Bree has never told us where she got P. Monkey or who gave it to her... somehow, I think they were given to both Bree and Tach's sister around the same time.

The unused things are bugging me. The shark, the unused numbers (6, 7, 23, 112, 300), all those references to pool, and the book that was just storage for a note...

I think we've missed something.
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we need to be looking for an Irish pool shark????

Hey, is Tom Cruise Irish? He was a pool shark in the movie The Color of Money.

He was also in The Outsiders.

Hmmm. I started this post just as kind of a joke, but there are some interesting coincidences.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dreamerose wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

I think so too. Bree has never told us where she got P. Monkey or who gave it to her... somehow, I think they were given to both Bree and Tach's sister around the same time.

The unused things are bugging me. The shark, the unused numbers (6, 7, 23, 112, 300), all those references to pool, and the book that was just storage for a note...

i wonder if APHID gave all the kids their choice of puppets; cause when it comes down to it, anyone who comes to APHID becomes their hand puppet.

also, possible a link between the pool and shark; pools are safe, sharks are not, though what if a "shark" has found its way into a "pool"?

and the shark & book, what book? if a survival book, then it's obvious. if it's the culper ring book, then we're thinking that's the name of tach's group. anyone look up the significance of that name? like any time "culper" or "culper ring" has been used in history?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dreamerose wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

you know i don't think we've missed anything. These jsut might be things we might need for another puzzle. Tach has don that before...put wierd clues in the drop, and we're all kind of like "wtf?? why??" and then a puzzle comes into play and we understand. We're just oing to have to wait until the week is over to fully understand I think.

tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
dreamerose wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

i wonder if APHID gave all the kids their choice of puppets; cause when it comes down to it, anyone who comes to APHID becomes their hand puppet.

also, possible a link between the pool and shark; pools are safe, sharks are not, though what if a "shark" has found its way into a "pool"?

and the shark & book, what book? if a survival book, then it's obvious. if it's the culper ring book, then we're thinking that's the name of tach's group. anyone look up the significance of that name? like any time "culper" or "culper ring" has been used in history?

A book of Irish blessings
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
dreamerose wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

o ya, that one. some theories are that it ties in to suspicions of gemma's country of origin.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
dreamerose wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

o ya, that one. some theories are that it ties in to suspicions of gemma's country of origin.

And our dear friend of Op, Warpylol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: