Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0091 "The Anti-Cribs" (12/5/06)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xrockette19x
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: 0091 "The Anti-Cribs" (12/5/06) Reply with quote

new vid up!!

i have great timing

4/5!!
plexplex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY BOB, go stay with Jonas!

I'd love to see a vid with all three of them!
alejito burrito
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread starter is hot

Cool
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: enough already Reply with quote

aaaaah

Yea, yea yea, go to Jonas!!! WWOOOOO HOOOO
dreamerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much of a tour--- I wanted to see his room. Lot more personality there then the public rooms of the house, usually.

Seems to be a good way to give us some more background we were questioning... let us know that he does not have sibs, despite speculation... and lets us know, also, that despite his apparent bond with his father over sailing, he was still raised mainly by a nanny and not his parents.
Kristine
Casual Observer

I vote go stay with Jonas as well. And not because I think anyone can trust him %100 yet, but its just safer than on the street. I'd rather take my chances with the Order than the street.
Flautapantera

I find it interesting that Jonas is constantly enforcing how "isolated" he is "in the middle of nowhere." I don't know. There's something about him that doesn't let me trust him. I know that as the story progresses, Bree (and possibly Daniel) will stay with Jonas. It may not be the best decision, but when compared to living on the streets...

Plus, if nothing else, the interaction will move the story.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT was a tour? Uh...sorry, Jonas, but that kind of "tour" did nothing to encourage Bree and Daniel to come stay with you. "Please come stay with me...I'm safe really, but DO NOT look in THIS room...or that room,...or...ummmm...that room." And, WTF?! Bree downstairs? Nice and easy target.
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it fishy that he keeps harping on them going to stay with him. Most people would just give up by now. AND that he keeps harping about how isolated he is. AAAAAND that he won't show his room... what's he hiding in there?

I mean, I have a soft spot for guys with facial hair, but Jonas just tweeks me the wrong way.

I think Daniel needs to contact Tachyon and ask where they should go. Maybe that can hang out with her... she seems to be evading everyone.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't trust him either. In fact, I think some of the things he said in this vid were inconsistent with what he's said in other vids. I'll do some research tomorrow to check it out.

Plus, I think it's weird as hell that there was nothing, absolutely nothing, that looked the least bit personal in the entire house, apart from the room he usually films in. For all we know, it could be a rental house. "Let me show you the rest of the house. . . . Yeah, here's a hallway, and here's another hallway, and here are some doors. That's it."

The lack of personal stuff is particularly weird if he really misses his parents so much. I'd think he'd have some mementoes of them in a lot more places than the library and a sealed room.

Plus everything in the hallways was absolutely spotless. How old is Jonas supposed to be -- like 19? And he has some of his friends come over and hang out and end up sleeping there, and there isn't a single mark on the walls or doors from drunken reveling or just general stupid guy wrestling? <------- said with affection regarding stupid guys who wrestle

Okay, maybe this is just poor set decoration by the director who's contracted to produce the Jonas vids, but I can't believe any director would be that clueless (multiple meanings intended), knowing how we pore over every image in every single vid. To me, it looks more like Jonas's "house" is a trap of some sort, and that as soon as the Order is done with . . . whatever it plans to do once it lures Bree and Daniel to the house (like sacrifice Daniel!), it's gonna clean up any and all evidence, pull up stakes, and bail.

Last edited by Languorous Lass on Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
xrockette19x
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dreamerose wrote:
Not much of a tour--- I wanted to see his room. Lot more personality there then the public rooms of the house, usually.

because his room might show how shady he is! really though, maybe there are suspicious things in his room. If he isn't to be trusted, there is most likely something in his room that would give him away, thus he didn't want us/bree to see it.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
THAT was a tour? Uh...sorry, Jonas, but that kind of "tour" did nothing to encourage Bree and Daniel to come stay with you. "Please come stay with me...I'm safe really, but DO NOT look in THIS room...or that room,...or...ummmm...that room." And, WTF?! Bree downstairs? Nice and easy target.

And Daniel upstairs with HIM. Shocked
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
How old is Jonas supposed to be -- like 19? And he has some of his friends come over and hang out and end up sleeping there, and there isn't a single mark on the walls or doors from drunken reveling or just general stupid guy wrestling?

Speaking of friends... I find it interesting that he mentioned he has friends over sometimes. Because in the past few videos, he makes it sound like he's lonely and doesn't really know anyone or have anyone close to him. AND HE'S SO ISOLATED! Exclamation
Jeet_DM
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find really funny the creators are really pushing for Bree and Daniel to stay with Jonas, but all the anti-trust stuff came up(where the hell did that come from?) They cant move the story along unless the people are satisfied that he won,t do anything to then. Maybe we should just accept his help and see what happens. its almost Dec 12 anyway something is gonna happen soon either way.

Hell i could be wrong maybe it will be a trap, but she is going to stay with Jonas(He told Bree to test him so she can trust him) the question with or without Daniel
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas better be EVIL or its gonna suck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: