Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0091 "The Anti-Cribs" (12/5/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have class really soon. Today is going to be really busy and I was up all night doing a project. Basically, I don't have time to even be watching these new videos, let alone reading the first eight pages of this forum! So, I'm sorry if I'm going to repeat some stuff!

Jonas didn't give a tour because we didn't see anything. And the little part we did see was very bare for a lonely boy who has a lot of money and a lot of time. The walls were so bare and there was not a lot of furniture. It's a very dramatic comparison to the room where he has filmed his last videos. (All those trophies and the gloves and the small sculptures, etc.) This forces me to consider only one option: The house isn't his and he is a huge liar. He is using it to lure Bree.

And one more thing I wanted to add that is just really silly:
The first thing I thought of when Jonas stood outside his parents' room and said how he wouldn't film it was the movie "Psycho" by Hitchcock. Any of you familiar with it? (I mean, besides that famous shower scene.) In many ways, Jonas shares the main character's situation and personality. Both are isolated and missing their parent(s). They both are left with a huge house "in the middle of nowhere" and are craving for any type of human interaction. Both are lurring women. Both appear so innocent. When Jonas made that comment, everything reminded me of the movie and how he really had his dead mom in the room the whole time! (You know what I'm talking about if you have seen the movie.) It is really silly and I seriously doubt that is the case but I couldn't help but think, "Is his parents' corpses lying in their bed? Does he dress up in their clothes? Does he have issues like split personality disorder?" Well, there is by random observation!
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
Have class really soon. Today is going to be really busy and I was up all night doing a project. Basically, I don't have time to even be watching these new videos, let alone reading the first eight pages of this forum! So, I'm sorry if I'm going to repeat some stuff!

Jonas didn't give a tour because we didn't see anything. And the little part we did see was very bare for a lonely boy who has a lot of money and a lot of time. The walls were so bare and there was not a lot of furniture. It's a very dramatic comparison to the room where he has filmed his last videos. (All those trophies and the gloves and the small sculptures, etc.) This forces me to consider only one option: The house isn't his and he is a huge liar. He is using it to lure Bree.

The first thing I thought of when Jonas stood outside his parents' room and said how he wouldn't film it was the movie "Psycho" by Hitchcock. Any of you familiar with it? (I mean, besides that famous shower scene.) In many ways, Jonas shares the main character's situation and personality. Both are isolated and missing their parent(s). They both are left with a huge house "in the middle of nowhere" and are craving for any type of human interaction. Both are lurring women. Both appear so innocent. When Jonas made that comment, everything reminded me of the movie and how he really had his dead mom in the room the whole time! (You know what I'm talking about if you have seen the movie.) It is really silly and I seriously doubt that is the case but I couldn't help but think, "Is his parents' corpses lying in their bed? Does he dress up in their clothes? Does he have issues like split personality disorder?" Well, there is by random observation!

This whole story isn't known for being realistic so ANYTHING is possible!
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:

The first thing I thought of when Jonas stood outside his parents' room and said how he wouldn't film it was the movie "Psycho" by Hitchcock. Any of you familiar with it? (I mean, besides that famous shower scene.)

Yep, Psycho, The Shining, and Rose Red. Nothing but doors. Maybe ApotheosisAZ will use this song in his parody Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A5of1Hof7I

~tigerlilylynn
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:

The first thing I thought of when Jonas stood outside his parents' room and said how he wouldn't film it was the movie "Psycho" by Hitchcock. Any of you familiar with it? (I mean, besides that famous shower scene.)

I made a reference to Jonas being like Norman Bates a while back in a thread (though I don't think anyone got it). I said I hoped he didn't wear a wig while talking to his "mother" and I wrote "please don't let him be a hotel heir".... Laughing
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

about wisigirls post.
I want to see stuffed birds in Jonases next vid!
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
They could both be the Chosen Ones for a ceremony, to be performed with the two of them....some kind of impregnation?

If so, does Jonas agree with this and is trying to lure Bree or is he against it and is hoping to protect her?

That's a theory I suggested a couple of weeks back, but no one commented. I think that's what's going on here. We know the Order specifically wants Bree, and it might be they thought they could willingly get her to go to the other Chosen One if she saw him and thought he was cute. There's got to be a reason why they haven't forced Bree to do anything yet.

I think they want her to procreate with him, but willingly. I imagine when Daniel and Bree get there, Jonas would never do anything to intentionally let on that he's part of the Order. In other words, the Order might be trying to get Bree to do what they want without even realizing that she's doing it. Daniel's got to do some more sleuthing.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
They could both be the Chosen Ones for a ceremony, to be performed with the two of them....some kind of impregnation?

If so, does Jonas agree with this and is trying to lure Bree or is he against it and is hoping to protect her?

That's a theory I suggested a couple of weeks back, but no one commented. I think that's what's going on here. We know the Order specifically wants Bree, and it might be they thought they could willingly get her to go to the other Chosen One if she saw him and thought he was cute. There's got to be a reason why they haven't forced Bree to do anything yet.

I think they want her to procreate with him, but willingly. I imagine when Daniel and Bree get there, Jonas would never do anything to intentionally let on that he's part of the Order. In other words, the Order might be trying to get Bree to do what they want without even realizing that she's doing it. Daniel's got to do some more sleuthing.

That would be a great direction.....but she's REALLY going to have to mature more for it to be possible.
lonelyfake15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

childofmetis wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
trunbuns wrote:
I hate to say this but...

I'm starting to like him. Not trust him as a character but like him as an actor. He's good at acting (even if he does overplay the whole vunerable thing) and he has actually started to move the plot along. I personally can't wait for B+D to go there (whether it's good for them or not lol I just want some action to go down!).

However how suspicious was it that he didn't show them any rooms? this was my first thought when watching the vid! Not much of a tour if you ask me. Perhaps all his rooms are filled with rotting, dismembered , body parts or something... Or perhaps someone has lent them a house for filming and they didn't want everyone seeing there thier home, meh, I like my idea better...

I like him a tiny bit more just because of the cute "This is where the magic happens" and little growl commnet.

Yes, me too. That was kinda hot.

ohh yeh!! Wink
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyfake15 wrote:
childofmetis wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
trunbuns wrote:
I hate to say this but...

I'm starting to like him. Not trust him as a character but like him as an actor. He's good at acting (even if he does overplay the whole vunerable thing) and he has actually started to move the plot along. I personally can't wait for B+D to go there (whether it's good for them or not lol I just want some action to go down!).

However how suspicious was it that he didn't show them any rooms? this was my first thought when watching the vid! Not much of a tour if you ask me. Perhaps all his rooms are filled with rotting, dismembered , body parts or something... Or perhaps someone has lent them a house for filming and they didn't want everyone seeing there thier home, meh, I like my idea better...

I like him a tiny bit more just because of the cute "This is where the magic happens" and little growl commnet.

Yes, me too. That was kinda hot.

ohh yeh!! Wink

Man we are easy!

I can honestly say THAT moment when he did that was the first time I saw him as relatable.....I really laughed when he did the little growl.
lonelyfake15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it weird to say i watched it a couple of times! u guys made me, with the clunking noise and the looking over the shoulder! i didnt see it the first time

and erm the growl! soo cute Smile
Ashley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyfake15 wrote:
is it weird to say i watched it a couple of times! u guys made me, with the clunking noise and the looking over the shoulder! i didnt see it the first time

and erm the growl! soo cute Smile

I didn't notice any of that either. It's 'cause I'm always too busy just staring at him and all his hotness, lol.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wisi girl wrote:
When Jonas made that comment, everything reminded me of the movie and how he really had his dead mom in the room the whole time! (You know what I'm talking about if you have seen the movie.)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SPOILER! And of a genuinely classic horror movie!

Please, wisi girl, edit your post to take the info I've quoted out of it. (Then I'll do the same to this one.) People who haven't seen that flick really need to have the opportunity to be shocked at this development.
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say if they want to include Jonas, then bring it! Very Happy
He's a part of the story now and I want a better look at his...house. Yeah Embarassed

I can't wait to see where this is heading. Twisted Evil
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
What if Jonas is in the same situation as Bree? He was chosen at an early age, parents changed their minds, and disappeared. He was too young to run like Bree so the "Nanny" took over.

Jonas sees Bree, relates to her but doesn't want to scare her off with his knowledge of The Order, but wants to ease her into it after she arrives.

Maybe Lucy was his "nanny!"

although that isn't probable since he said she was a grandmother.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
wisi girl wrote:
When Jonas made that comment, everything reminded me of the movie and how he really had his dead mom in the room the whole time! (You know what I'm talking about if you have seen the movie.)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SPOILER! And of a genuinely classic horror movie!

Please, wisi girl, edit your post to take the info I've quoted out of it. (Then I'll do the same to this one.) People who haven't seen that flick really need to have the opportunity to be shocked at this development.

WHATTTTT?
WHAT MOVIE?
OMG. WHAAAAT???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: