Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0091 "The Anti-Cribs" (12/5/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

childofmetis wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
Does anyone else notice towards the end of the video when Jonas is back in the library that he keeps looking over the the left when he is talking?

Signs of Deception (including sweating!)

Ohm's Law: V=IR
When , you lie you sweat. Therefore, resistance (in ohms) of body goes down. So Intensity (in Amperes) goes up.

They look down and to the left.

When the person move his eyes to the left and up (right side from your side) means the person is looking for an answer. Basically is making up the answer instead of saying the true.

If they look right when they are talking, they are remembering and usually telling the truth. If they look left, it means creating, like lying.

Someone told me that when I tell the truth, I look left, but when I am lying, I actually get very very correct in pronunciation. So you can definitely have some variables there.

That goes for me too...and I'm left-handed. Don't know if that matters?
random lurker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geez louise... MEOW, I'm likin' the Jonas...

If he wants a houseguest so bad, I'll volunteer!! :P
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

random lurker wrote:
geez louise... MEOW, I'm likin' the Jonas...

If he wants a houseguest so bad, I'll volunteer!! Razz

I'm with ya....I think I just found my new ringtone!
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norman Bates! I was in such a hurry for class in that last post that the name would not come to me! How could I forget!? I thought that actor was really hot and the very last scene where he is being interrogated is the creepiest ever! Hitchcock was a genius!

Sorry to be a "spoiler" but c'mon now! It's Psycho! If you don't know that movie then you are in trouble. I just assumed it would be okay to mention the mother's corpse and everything.

I agree, too! Creators, can we get some stuffed birds in the next Jonas video? Oh, and a wig but I won't be disappointed if there are only dead birds.

Hmmm.....I actually wouldn't mind if it went in that direction. Time for some major excitement.
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
childofmetis wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
Does anyone else notice towards the end of the video when Jonas is back in the library that he keeps looking over the the left when he is talking?

Signs of Deception (including sweating!)

Ohm's Law: V=IR
When , you lie you sweat. Therefore, resistance (in ohms) of body goes down. So Intensity (in Amperes) goes up.

They look down and to the left.

When the person move his eyes to the left and up (right side from your side) means the person is looking for an answer. Basically is making up the answer instead of saying the true.

If they look right when they are talking, they are remembering and usually telling the truth. If they look left, it means creating, like lying.

Someone told me that when I tell the truth, I look left, but when I am lying, I actually get very very correct in pronunciation. So you can definitely have some variables there.

That goes for me too...and I'm left-handed. Don't know if that matters?

Well, I'm not, but maybe it's because I remember learning that liars look left, so I decided to train it out of myself suboconsciously.

That, or I am just CRAZY.
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It creeps me out how much he pushes for them to come stay with him. But like most...I'm hoping he's evil so that some action can happen.

I also agree that that wasn't a very good house tour... Rolling Eyes He didn't even show any of the rooms. Maybe that should be considered suspicious too. Maybe Brees parents are trapped there or something...

(I'm sure someone else has said that and yes I'm sorry if it has been said 500 times but I've missed a few videos so I haven't read all these pages yet)
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas' house tour was pathetic. His house was sparse, uncomfortable and all the doors were closed. Doesn't seem welcoming or very "truthful" to me, that's for sure. And I hope Daniel and Bree are listening! They could stay with him, sure, but why not just meet up with Jonas somewhere and see if he's a cool enough guy - how he acts around them - instead of waltzing right into his lair. Let's use some street smarts kids...

Bottom line: Anything's better than going home. After that messed up OpAphid vid, I'd feel safer in warwalking in Compton on Halloween.

/////////
-
//
/
-
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how does anyone know it's a big house... all we saw were hallways and a door.... what the crap?
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmi-Chan wrote:
how does anyone know it's a big house... all we saw were hallways and a door.... what the crap?

Either

A: Mistake from low production...can't show too much or else realism would be compromised.

or

B: Jonas is obviously hiding something by not showing us anything at all.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LadyBugGirl wrote:
I also agree that that wasn't a very good house tour... Rolling Eyes He didn't even show any of the rooms. Maybe that should be considered suspicious too. Maybe Brees parents are trapped there or something...

(I'm sure someone else has said that and yes I'm sorry if it has been said 500 times but I've missed a few videos so I haven't read all these pages yet)

I think that I may have seen a post like that about her parents, can't really remember, though. But I do remember someone posting that Gemma may be in one of those rooms. That gives me an idea Idea The reason he didn't show what was behind the doors could be that the house actually belongs to The Order. One room is Gemma's, and either
(1)they know if we see it we'll recognize it, or
(2)she's being held against her will there.
Another room is where Bree's parents are being held. In Jonas' parents room, well, his parents are in there-dead (I liked that whole Psycho idea). And in Jonas' room, hmmmmmm, I don't know about that. Probably just some proof in there that he is in The Order. I hope he's not, but it'd be soooooo much more interesting if he was, since we are all pretty sure B&D are going there. I'm may be totally wrong, but I think it would make for a really cool twist in the story.

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im terrified by imogens signature
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
Sorry to be a "spoiler" but c'mon now! It's Psycho! If you don't know that movie then you are in trouble. I just assumed it would be okay to mention the mother's corpse and everything.

Yeah, everyone should see the movie -- it's one of the true greats -- but not everyone has seen it yet. Which is why it's a genuine shame to ruin the shock for other people.

I seriously wish you would edit both your original post and your most recent one to remove the spoilers. Or . . . I'm not sure if this bulletin board is equipped with the function where you can black out some of your text, and then anyone who wants to read the spoiler can highlight it to see that text. Either way, you'd be doing the kind thing by not spoiling people's experience of a truly startling moment in a classic film.
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Startling psh.
Its obvious from the bathroom scene.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you already know what was going to happen when you saw the movie?

I didn't, and it wasn't at all obvious to me.
Ennovi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmi-Chan wrote:

On this thread
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3663&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105

the creators say:
The Creators wrote:
2) Money allows us to fully express our creativity. It would allow us to use a house for Jonas where we could show the rooms. Allow us to rent cars to increase the drama in certain videos. Allow us to hire actors to play other roles either as principles or extras. Allow us to film in different locations. Although it's not necessary, it certainly helps to have this flexibility.

SO I think $$$$ was the main reason we did not see Jonas' room. Obviously, the rooms belong to someone else. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: