Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0092 Bad Decisions(12/6/06)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
canadas_baby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: 0092 Bad Decisions(12/6/06) Reply with quote

New Gemma Vid

Oh dear.
Kristine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that pretty much tells us who not to trust. She wants them to walk right into the trap set up for her at home.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to slap her silly!!!!!!!!!
omg

how dare she get mad....she's giving them bad advice!!!!
GO HOME!!! GO HOME???? IS SHE NUTS!!!

And that flower...what is up with that wilted rose???? SOmething seems really off about it.

slap her...silly...please.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
canadas_baby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez she sounds upset. "I told you to go home!", yikes. She sounds stressed about that to me, kind of like, they have to go for her safety, not their own ..

Oh dear.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty soon people will start going on about how she talks about herself when she should be helping Bree. But in case those people weren't listening, she said her story is an example on trust.

She looked beautiful in this one by the way. I don't care if she turns out evil. You don't hate a character just because he's evil (Darth Vader or Hannibal Lecter anyone?)

Last edited by Inigo on Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Ashley
Lonely Fan

Gemma, Gemma, Gemma... oi.

She turned all Jekyll and Hyde on them. Yelling at them because they didn't listen to her and 'omg how dare they end up on the streets!'. Then she immediately puts on her happy face and tries to compare her 'bad' date to them being homeless.

I did like Gemma in the beginning, but now she's pissing me off.
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

God, my internet picks the worst times to be crappy. Anyway... I also think it's weird how Gemma is so agressive about them going home. NOW I DON'T TRUST ANYONE! I don't even trust B&D anymore-- THEYRE IN THE ORDER TOO!!! Shocked

But really... I don't know who to trust. One of them has to be "good" because it wouldn't make sense for The Order to have two operatives trying to get them to go to two different places. Unless both Jonas and Gemma want credit for the capture...
canadas_baby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
God, my internet picks the worst times to be crappy. Anyway... I also think it's weird how Gemma is so agressive about them going home. NOW I DON'T TRUST ANYONE! I don't even trust B&D anymore-- THEYRE IN THE ORDER TOO!!! Shocked

But really... I don't know who to trust. One of them has to be "good" because it wouldn't make sense for The Order to have two operatives trying to get them to go to two different places. Unless both Jonas and Gemma want credit for the capture...

Well actually, the order could try to pull them both ways. That way, no matter where they ended up they'd be prepared with watchers etc to continue out their plan. Remember, the Order is big enough to have teams at both locations.

Oh dear.
papertiger05
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:

This is a good point. I think that either Gemma or Jonas is part of The Order, but not both.

Gemma's vlog is just too weird not to be some sort of hidden message. The fact that she's supposedly worried about her friend being homeless, and then decides to tell us a story about her dating life, is strange. That story must be trying to convey something else, besides the obvious "don't trust anyone" message.

Unless of course she's saying "don't trust anyone" -- and that anyone includes Gemma herself. Maybe she's the player, and besides Bree, the other person she's "dating" is The Order. Hahaa. How's that for an analogy?

I think the rose means something, too. I'm just not sure if it's a sort of cheesy allusion to her lost innocence / lost faith in humanity, or if it's actually a more interesting sort of clue.

Last edited by papertiger05 on Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Dannie717
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, if Gemma doesn't trust Jonas, maybe Jonas is good?
Or.. Ack I just don't know!
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: DON'T TRUST ANYONE Reply with quote

Well, Gemma pretty much admitted that she, herself, cannot be trusted.

She said, "The only one you should trust, is eachother."
arggimapirate
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is getting frustrating - how much longer can we listen to jonas saying one thing, gemma saying another, and bree and daniel not doing anything at all?

gemma seems too personally invested in getting them to go back home where there is allegedly a trap (i don't keep up with tachyon or opaphid). and her sudden switch from angry gemma to sweet, irrelevant gemma makes me think she has been playing the role of friend all along with ulterior motives.

in any case, i just want B&D to do one or the other. or get eaten by rats. just SOMETHING new!
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video solidfies it for me... Gemma is doing nothing to help bree and danny. Jonas is their only option now.
canadas_baby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video is really bothering me. Gemma made way too much of a turn around to be considered safe. Not too long ago she was agreeing with Bree that The Order was everywhere, the cops weren't safe, and keep running because home isn't safe. Skip to now and all of a sudden it's "Omg I told you to go home and you didn't listen I can't believe you". I dunno, it's just really suspicious in my mind. She's just as insistent that Bree and Daniel go home as Jonas is that they go stay with him. They're both very "I can't believe you didn't listen to me and ended up on the streets."

Oh dear.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been a fan of Gemma or Jonas but I must say I'm inclined to side with her on this one. Everyone's taking her forceful language as being a voice of anger when perhaps she's simply frustrated. We don't know Bree's and Gemma's complete history. Maybe they had more or less of a friendship than either one will let on.

With the way the story is progressing, the only apparent choice is for Bree (and hopefully Daniel) to stay with Jonas. While it may not be the popular concensus on the forum, it's sure going to move the story along and refresh what's already in existence.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?

Last edited by Flautapantera on Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: