Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DISCUSSION] The Shark Puppet
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
badluckprince
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: [DISCUSSION] The Shark Puppet Reply with quote

Okay, I looked at the threads and didn't find anything pertaining to the puppet, but my theory is that he is warning us about P Monkey. It is tainted

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p261/ladron121/bowldropshark1.jpg
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p261/ladron121/bowldropshark2.jpg
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p261/ladron121/bowldropshark3.jpg
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than likely. But you will remember that it was Owen the turtle that had the "injury".
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.

Maybe Owen's "injury" was the creators way of taking away attention from Purple Monkey. Bree has a very intimate relationship with her imagination AND her stuffed animals. Of course it wouldn't be Thor - she practically ignores Thor like he's a black sheep - and P. Monkey has gotten so much camera time and become such a central hub for many of our off-chute theories... maybe they felt it was time to show the little girl in Bree again and focus on a new animal. Not to mention, they know it would probably send us spinning in circles about Owen having a tracking device instead of focusing on the *real* plan... whatever THAT is.

P. Monkey wears a suit (well, a black tie and a white shirt w/black sunglasses like the Watchers) and is Bree's "cancer". Obviously there's something up w/P. Monkey... and I really think this Shark puppet came around just as we were at the height of our Owen-Tracking-device glory to hilight what we may have lost track of... !

/////////
-
//
/
-
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

could be that people chosen for the ceremony are given a handpuppet at a young age. i mean, when you come to APHID, you basically become their hand-puppet.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
More than likely. But you will remember that it was Owen the turtle that had the "injury".

i don't think owen had an injury at all...i think it was just Bree's way of playing with her stuffed animals.

Remember how PMonkey was the holder of the letter and money from her parents? Well this is what i've been thinking for a little while, and it is starting to make more sense.
What if the letter and money weren't really from her parents, but from Op. They left it there, because that is soemthing her parents WOULD HAVE done in this situation. Now that the order has realised that bRee is smart enough to run, they had to re-think their plan and go back and take the money back.
If this is a case, then 100% the tracking device is in pmonkey.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
could be that people chosen for the ceremony are given a handpuppet at a young age. i mean, when you come to APHID, you basically become their hand-puppet.

That's an interesting theory, I think. Lucy did encourage Bree to keep talking to her animals when Bree was doubting it.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:

That's an interesting theory, I think. Lucy did encourage Bree to keep talking to her animals when Bree was doubting it.

hmmmm yeh, maybe she knew that this was going to happen so she would keep them and something can be put in them

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
JuJu Bean
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: LONG SHOT... Reply with quote

I don't think this is significant, but some of you know the story more than I so this is just adding infomation.

Sharks (Tiger Sharks in paticular in Hawaii) attack turtles a lot. In fact, that's why sometimes they attack humans because they think they are turtles(in warm water of course in cold water people are commonly mistaken for seals).

Just a fun fact!
Jem
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Shark Source Reply with quote

Part of the drop (the electronic part) contained materials that Tach obtained from the break-in to the OpAphid headquarters. The list of names that was part of this drop seems to have been included only to say that Tach stole allot of information. (Op has since confirmed that this drop revealed that Tach took more from the break-in then Op previously thought she took). There wasn't anything else to "solve" with that list of names.

So... maybe Tach also stole the Shark from the OpAphid headquarters and it's included in this specific drop to be clear that it came from the same place as the list of names and the same place as P-Monkey.

How do we know where P-Monkey came from? Better question, how would Daniel know where P-Monkey came from? Maybe this is a message to Daniel saying that P-Monkey came from the OpAphid side and he should be careful.

Check the shark! Does it have a tracking device (as I'm sure P-Monkey does)?
sidewalkflight
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that the shark was inside out (is that right?) is a pretty obvious hint to turn p-monkey insideout - check him for bugs.
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea that Tach stole the shark from Op, maybe it's a tool that they pass out to children to keep track them.

It's interesting that Lucy told Bree to keep talking to her stuffed animals. Maybe there is a recording device in P-Monkey.

Also, if Op did leave the note in the puppet, why would Op leave her money, and then steal it. (Maybe to make it look like the ransacking was a robbery, even though it was obviously not.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuzzy_bunny85 wrote:
I like the idea that Tach stole the shark from Op, maybe it's a tool that they pass out to children to keep track them.

It's interesting that Lucy told Bree to keep talking to her stuffed animals. Maybe there is a recording device in P-Monkey.

Also, if Op did leave the note in the puppet, why would Op leave her money, and then steal it. (Maybe to make it look like the ransacking was a robbery, even though it was obviously not.

her mom and dad did that; maybe anticipating something would go wrong and knowing Oppie (or whoever had taken them) would find no reason to mess with P Monkey (if the tracking device/mic theory is right, cause there's nothing more to do to him/her/it)
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...
A light revelation.

I know I'm all into (should I make that "WE" are all into?) the idea that Purple Monkey equals fishy. However, seeing the most recent Gemma video (Bad Decisions) and noticing that dead rose she's hanging out with... together with the card from Tachyon's drop of Gemma's videos... that was also included with a shark puppet made by the same company that makes P. Monkey... I've loosely concluded with this:

A common slang for someone who is deemed secretly dangerous is a "shark". Maybe this shark puppet is still insinuating something odd is going on with monkey however - the shark is a puppet. Since this Gemma video, a lot of speculation is going on about the reliability of Gemma's advice. Most of this board thinks she's working for the order, or was caught by the order after she became suspicious of a Watcher and is attempting to communicate safety messages to Bree with her strange behavior and anecdotes. If she HAS INDEED been caught by The Order since we've met her and is truly giving bree bad advice because she is being forced to... this makes her a puppet. See the connection?

Gemma = puppet
which makes...
Gemma = Shark
Shark Puppet = Gemma

With the Gemma vids in Tachyon's drop and the consistant content of her drops being intended for Bree (like the birthday card, for example) this idea would make a whole lotta sense.

What do you guys think?

/////////
-
//
/
-
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherie_Sotta wrote:
Ok...
A light revelation.

I know I'm all into (should I make that "WE" are all into?) the idea that Purple Monkey equals fishy. However, seeing the most recent Gemma video (Bad Decisions) and noticing that dead rose she's hanging out with... together with the card from Tachyon's drop of Gemma's videos... that was also included with a shark puppet made by the same company that makes P. Monkey... I've loosely concluded with this:

A common slang for someone who is deemed secretly dangerous is a "shark". Maybe this shark puppet is still insinuating something odd is going on with monkey however - the shark is a puppet. Since this Gemma video, a lot of speculation is going on about the reliability of Gemma's advice. Most of this board thinks she's working for the order, or was caught by the order after she became suspicious of a Watcher and is attempting to communicate safety messages to Bree with her strange behavior and anecdotes. If she HAS INDEED been caught by The Order since we've met her and is truly giving bree bad advice because she is being forced to... this makes her a puppet. See the connection?

Gemma = puppet
which makes...
Gemma = Shark
Shark Puppet = Gemma

With the Gemma vids in Tachyon's drop and the consistant content of her drops being intended for Bree (like the birthday card, for example) this idea would make a whole lotta sense.

What do you guys think?

I've BEEN in the camp of Gemma = evil. Wink But good theory with the drop; sorta like the game tribond "what do these three things have in common" Wink
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma and Jonas are both acting pretty intense about getting Bree and Daniel to do what they want them to do, which is fishy (hehe, no pun intended). Gemma almost acts like she's scared of something happening if they don't go home. I like the Gemma=Shark theory.

And we don't really know that the note and money came from her parents. [/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: