Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A sign Jonas may be lying
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
there is deinitley something up with him.

Fo sho nukka'. lmao.
J/K Razz Very Happy Laughing
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, of course he's lying....he's an actor.
corley_dear
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick point:

Acting != lying. Any method actor worth his/her snuff believes in their character...that is, if I were playing Juliet, I wouldn't be Corley playing Juliet, I'd just BE Juliet. It's not about Jessica lying to say things like Bree, it's Jessica BECOMING Bree for whatever period of time.

I know it sounds bizarre, but it peeves me when people imply that acting is the same thing as lying. It really isn't.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The actors could be acting about lying.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: A sign Jonas may be lying Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
melpomene wrote:
So far I haven't noticed anyone else comment on this but Jonas seems to look to the left a lot in the most recent video. I'm not sure if the theory is actually proven (or if it's just entirely unture) but there is this theory that people look to the left when they are lying.

In the videos from her room, Bree looked to the left a lot too. Some of us wondered if that was telling, since she appeared to do it more in videos where she would be more stressed. But it's probably looking at someone assisting with the production. Or maybe even looking at him/herself on the computer monitor instead of looking directly at the camera, as most people tend to do.

I think it's the actors imitating looking at the computer screen or the camera screen.

I've been watching a lot of real video blogs lately and most of them are always glancing off to check their screens. Do you think the actors have purposely noticed this gesture and copied it in their performance???

Weren't people going on before about Bree couldn't act as she was reading her lines because she kept looking off camera..?

Maybe it's actually a purposeful action from the actors so they look like actual video bloggers... Very Happy

Thanks for watching as I fall.
RiverFleur
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be that he's trying to be vigalant and keep an eye out while talking into the camera. He's probably edgy, it's a steakout and it can get pretty tense and boring while waiting for something to happen.

I don't know, I feel like we can trust Jonas... he would be a good addition to the team. I always felt kind of distant towards Gemma, and I guess I'm going to go with my instincts. Jonas is a good guy, and he wouldn't be lying if he's trying to be entertaining to pass the time with Daniel in the car.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: