Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do we trust Jonas?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Can we trust Jonas and send Bree and Daniel to his home?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 137 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 206

Ennovi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
I think I know what I'm going to do now.. Its the best option i think.. I cant say what it is because it would be too dangerous for everyone involved.. I will let you know later on..

YAY!!! Smile can't wait to find out. Very Happy
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
I think I know what I'm going to do now.. Its the best option i think.. I cant say what it is because it would be too dangerous for everyone involved.. I will let you know later on..

GO HOLLY! Way to be mysterious!
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 Cheers for DANGER!!!

~tigerlilylynn
dynamite_0177
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: TO TRUST OR NOT TO TRUST?? Reply with quote

I know most ppl think Jonas is just a pretty face to lure in Bree...and it's pretty obvious that that is very possible. I wouldn't put it past the Order.

But...what are Bree and Daniel planning on doing if they don't go to Jonas's? Being homeless for the rest of their lives....? That's not too smart if you ask my opinion. And where would the plot go from there? Adventures in garbage plunging, dumpster diving...? I'm sorry, but I'm not going to obsess over the adventures of homeless people like I am obsessing now over a teenage girl running from the Order. And I'm sure many people feel the same. If they stay homeless, it is very likely that I, and many others like me, will lose interest in the series. For a story to be interesting, characters must make a decision to change their current position...usually a stupid decision. So, I think Bree and Daniel should take the risk, do the semi-stupid thing, and go to Jonas's. If nothing else, just for plot development.
Scalare
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas shouldn't be trusted because there's too much loose ends in his story that don't fit. It appears he's making it all up in his mind to lure bree and daniel into his trap.

Even if Jonas is trustworthy though, it's still a case where you can almost be 100% certain that OpAphid already knows the location of Jonas' house. Ah well. Oh dear.
sonya_w
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they don't trust Jonas, this part of the plot is going to go ooonnn and oonnn indefinitely. No thank you.

Also, if Jonas is part of the Order, it means that the Order knows about the lonelygirl15 videos. Which means she'd have to stop making them. Which makes this all a moot point. Ditto with Gemma. They have to be innocent - this entire soap depends on The Order now knowing about the videos.[/i]
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i voted no.
obviously he's working for the order.
can't send them to the order. otherwise they'll get caught
so, NO! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as well. to add to my message.
i think they should go home.
that way they can get refresh their resources.
jonas is way hot.
but WAY sketch.

uh...how about the rooms jonas? oh you don't want to show them because they're going to show that you're part of theorder?
oh yeah, makes sense...
psh.

go home bree and daniel.
run from jonas and his sexy butt!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonya_w wrote:
Also, if Jonas is part of the Order, it means that the Order knows about the lonelygirl15 videos. Which means she'd have to stop making them. Which makes this all a moot point. Ditto with Gemma. They have to be innocent - this entire soap depends on The Order now knowing about the videos.[/i]

Not really. It's not like the story's been entirely sensible or realistic up to this point. As just a single example, Daniel broke into someone's apartment, recorded himself doing it, and then uploaded it to the internet. It was a great video, yes, but in the real world, doing that would be stupid.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way2Curious wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Well, I still think they should go home. As for those of you who are concerned about "plot development," it would definitely be more exciting for them to just go home. And I think we'd be more likely to find out more information about The Order and Bree's parents, etc.

As of now, we know as much as we did a month ago. If they go to Jonas's, they'll just be putting off even further what they eventually will have to face. Dilly-dallying at Jonas's will be almost as boring as things have been lately. All we will have is a pathetic love triangle and a bunch of questions as to what may have happened had they gone home.

They have to face OpAphid sometime. At this point I wonder if Bree knows anything about the Order. I think she should either tell Daniel wth is going on, or they should go home and face the music.

JMO.

Some good points. I just think that Bree isn't ready (or capable) of facing the order yet. Bree and Daniel would naturally want to try and delay it a little. Whether they actually will be delaying it is another question though.

True, of course they would want to delay it... but they shouldn't. Shouldn't they make some kind of effort for the sake of Bree's parents?

It appears everyone still thinks they should go to Jonas's. Sad
Oh well. I still <3 you all. And LG15.
I'll be disappointed if they go to Jonas's, but oh well. I still won't be able to stop watching the videos. Cool
WebGuy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Do we trust Jonas? Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
Please provide reasons for your vote, a simple count wont tell me why or why not we should choose to trust Jonas.

Surprised Well you know pardon my forum ignorance but, after searching through 39 forum-ettes in this forum, I finally found the poll. I guess I get it now. And yes Daniel, you have to trust someone. What's the worst that could happen? They chop you both up & spread your pieces..........hmmmm. Nevermind Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted yes because sometimes you need to trust someone. But he shouldn't be a care giver, that's when relationships turn nasty.
AlliBean
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of the options presented, going to Jonas' seems the least risky. Living on the streets is dangerous. It's bad for their health. They can't continue dumpster diving and getting by with no money. Gemma seems to have been comprimised, so I don't think we can trust her advice. Going home is not safe since it's under surveilance. We know nothing about Jonas really, but the odds are just as good that he's just a helpful fan as it is that he's part of the Order or a random psycho.

If their options are the street, home, or Jonas, then I'd have to say Jonas.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas is the lesser of the evils.
Cassie_xx
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say DO NOT TRUST JONAS.
NO, NO NO.
Do anything but go to Jonas!!
I can't trust him. I know he's planning..something, and just wants to get Bree's trust then..I don't know, capture her or something.
DO NOT TRUST JONAS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: